- Okay. - Thank you, Kensi.
我们走了 保重
Thanks. Be well.
G 我抓到他了
G, I got him.
和你之前想的一样容易
Easy as you thought it would be?
当然
Sure.
从后面偷袭 贱♥人♥
Sneak up from behind me, you bitch.
等我自♥由♥了
Once I get my hands free,
你就完蛋了 死定了
it's a wrap, you done.
什么 说什么呢 他刚才说什么
What's-what's that? What-what did he say?
- 没什么 看电视呢 - 啊
- Nothing. The TV's on. - Ah.
好吧 看看他知道多少关于Uriah Ladd的事儿
Well, find out what he knows about Uriah Ladd.
Eliana和我不能在没情报下潜入那房♥子
Eliana and I can't go into that house blind.
知道了
Copy that.
我希望你有后援
I hope you got backup rolling.
你不会想和我单独待一起的
You don't want to be in here alone with me.
嗯
Hmm.
我们得重新定义一下
We're gonna have to reset expectations
这件事了
on how this is gonna play out.
我就一个人
I'm alone.
我要打开手铐
I'm gonna take these cuffs off.
如何
Okay?
打倒我 你就可以回家了
If you can take me out, you're home free.
我查看了屋后那条街的闭路摄像头
I checked the CCTV cameras on the street behind the house.
没看见有人离开
No sign of anyone leaving
也没有再来人
or anyone new showing up.
罗马那天晚上你去哪儿了
So, where did you go that night in Rome?
那 那都是陈年旧事了
That-that was a long time ago.
我们当时身份也不一样
And we're different people than we were...
我理解你觉得我们不适合在一起
I get it if you didn't think we should be together.
- 你是那么想的 - 你去了洗手间
- Is that what you think? - Well, you went to the restroom
再也没回来
and then you never came back,
我不知道我还能怎么想
so I don't know what I was supposed to think.
我的中间人在餐馆联♥系♥了我
My cutout contacted me in that restaurant.
我暴露了 但你没有
My cover was burned but yours wasn't.
我做了该做的 我走开了
I did what we do, I walked away.
所以 那只是 只是工作
So, it was, it was just business.
哪部分 是"和你在一起" 还是"离开"
Which part? The being with you or the walking away?
呃 也许是你刚才说的那个 呃
Uh, maybe the part where you said, uh,
你可能对我有感觉
you might have feelings for me.
我记得我说的是我爱你
I believe I said I loved you.
你以为我为什么要离开
Why do you think I walked away?
嘿 Sam
Hey, Sam.
你还好吗 先前没见你回复
You good? I haven't heard anything.
我们 尝到过发短♥信♥给你
We, uh, tried to text you.
没事 就是在定点基本规矩
Yeah. Just had to set a few ground rules over here.
哦 耶 要对付个经验丰富的
Oh, yeah. That must be tough
技客队员是很费劲的
dealing with a seasoned Geek Squad professional.
百思买♥♥旗下的技术支援队
Eliana还在你身边吗
Eliana still there
还是她又一次弃你而去
or did she leave you again?
好幽默
That's funny.
就这样吧 伙计
All right, buddy.
- 聊得不错 - 没错
- Good talk. - Sounds good.
司法情报部门刚刚确认了
DOJ Intel just confirmed
Colby Talbert就在Jackson Hole酒店
Colby Talbert's location in Jackson Hole.
我们可以去那儿 我在圣莫尼卡有喷气飞机
We could get up there. I've got the jet in Santa Monica.
我不明白为什么Colby要
I just don't understand what Colby's motive is
干掉Dotson的人
to take out Dotson's people.
除非他们不是那么单纯
Unless they were more than that.
什么意思
What are you thinking?
要是Dotson的保镖在他死后接管了
What if Dotson's bodyguards took over his illegal arms operation
他的非法武器买♥♥卖♥♥呢
after he was murdered?
那么他们将会是给Talbert制♥造♥麻烦的人
And then they would be the ones causing problems for Talbert.
没错
Exactly.
什么情况 Nell
What's up, Nell?
我刚在万花筒上找到一个线索
I just got a hit on Kaleidoscope.
Dotson最后一个保镖 Rick Takada
Dotson's last bodyguard, Rick Takada,
刚刚入住了市中心的一家酒店
just checked into a hotel downtown.
地址已经发在奥迪的导航上了
Address is on the Audi's GPS.
- 谢谢 Nell - 收到
- Thanks, Nell. - On it.
当时是个正确的决定
It was the right decision.
我离开后的十八个月里你的卧底身份仍很安全
Your cover stayed sound for another 18 months after I left.
你无需解释
You don't have to explain it.
你做了正确的事情
You did what was right.
懂吗 我那时不理解 但我现在明白了
Okay? I didn't understand it then but I-I get it now.
在你打掉Russo团伙儿后
After you took down Russo and his men,
我想过和你联♥系♥
I thought about reaching out,
但听说你回洛杉矶了
but I heard you were back in L.A...
洛杉矶在地球的另一端 我懂
L.A. Is on the other side of the globe. I get it.
我那时在下加州
I was in Baja, California then.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得我们不可能是那种
I didn't think we were the type of people
"只做朋友"的人 我也明白我们两个都
who could "Just be friends," And I knew that neither of us
不能放弃自己的职责
would ever quit doing what we do.
这下懂了吗
Does that make any sense?
是的 懂了
Yeah. Yeah.
很有道理
Perfect sense.
有动静
Got movement.
那是Uriah Ladd
That's Uriah Ladd.
我看见四男两女
I count four men, two women.
进入房♥屋里的就是这些人
That's everyone that's entered the house.
那些袋子对Ladd的毒品量来说太小了
Those bags are way too small for the amount of drugs Ladd has.
可能是武器
Could be weapons.
要是毒品在屋里
Well, if the drugs are inside,
他可能会派人手看着
he probably would have someone guarding them.
除非他们放在保险库里
Unless they're in a vault of some kind.
或者他现在就是要去存放处
Or he could be leaving now to go to his stash place.
我们是在这里查下房♥屋 还是跟着Ladd
We check out the house here or we follow Ladd.
你的直觉是什么
What's your gut say?
这是以色列警♥察♥和摩萨德的联♥合♥行♥动♥
That this is a joint Israeli PD/Mossad operation
我只是协助
that I am just assisting on.
听你的
It's your call.
我们跟着Uriah Ladd
We stay on Uriah Ladd.
我开车
I'll drive.
给你 喝了
Here. Drink this.
你要吃点儿什么
You want to eat something?
不用谢
You're welcome.
你以为我会为了个潮乎乎的三明治而谢你
Think I'm gonna thank you for a soggy sandwich?
难以下咽
It's barely edible.
- 放松点儿 我自己做的 - 要不是因为你闯进来的话
- Easy. I made those. - I'd be at home
我本应该在家
on my couch watching TV with plenty of my own food
窝在沙发里吃着美食看电视
had you not come barging in.
我是不会谢你的
I ain't thanking you.
所以你现在和我耍无辜
So you're gonna play victim?
如果你不是和Uriah Ladd搅和在一起
You wouldn't be here if you weren't running blow
你现在就不会在这里
with Uriah Ladd.
谁说是我♥干♥的
Who says I'm doing that?
一名身材娇小但无所不能的女士
A little lady that knows all.
所以说你是怎么搅进特拉维夫这烂摊子里的
How'd you get in the game out here in Tel Aviv anyway?
再来一个三明治
Got another sandwich?
我寻思着你刚才还嫌弃这个
I thought you said they were soggy.
没错 是潮了 但是我太饿了
They are. They suck, but I'm hungry.
嘿 Kens
Hey, Kens?
Nell 怎么了
What's up, Nell?
Rick Takada刚刚从车里拿了一个大帆布包
Rick Takada just took a large canvas bag from his car
然后把包带进了房♥间
and brought it back up to his room.
如果让我猜的话
If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say
我估计里面装的全是步♥枪♥和手♥枪♥
it's filled with rifles and handguns.
- 好的 收到 - 这个Takada感觉很害怕
- All right. Copy that. - This Takada guy's scared.
他所有的同伴都被♥干♥掉了
All his buddies have been taken out one by one.
他是最后一个还能喘气的
He's the last man standing.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表