Are you telling me you wouldn't kick back
你不会在一个有轮子的休息室里休息 让它载着你在城里转悠
in a lounge on wheels and let it chauffeur you around town?
如果我可以选择自己开车
If I have the option to drive myself?
- 我不要 - 哦 好吧
- Hell no. - Oh, okay.
我保证这会
I guarantee that is one of the things
让你的孙子们大吃一惊
that will blow away your grandchildren.
Sam爷爷 当你不得不
"Grandpa Sam, were you really alive
开车兜风的时候你真的还活着吗
when you had to drive yourself around in a car?"
好吧 即使你是对的 这更是我们为什么
Well, even if you are right, that's even more of a reason
应该在我们还有机会的时候开这些车的原因
why we should drive these things while we have the chance.
- 说到这个 - 哦
- Speaking of. - Oh.
先生们
Boys.
Katherine 你在这里干嘛
Katherine. What are you doing here?
我为Zane的财产和财产投保
I insure Zane's properties and possessions.
我听到了发生的事 就过来了
I heard what happened, and I came right over.
- 啊哈 - 在停下来喝咖啡之前
- Uh-huh. - Not before stopping for coffee.
哦 我早上没有喝Strinati的咖啡 我就不能工作了
Oh, I can't function without my morning cup of Strinati's.
嗯 亲自上门是吧
Mm. Making house calls?
这真的是你的职责之一吗
That's really one of your responsibilities, huh?
就像我说的 我懂得关心
Like I said, I care.
我要看看Zane的汽车收藏
And I need to check out Zane's car collection.
你知道他对他们做了什么
You know what it is he does with them?
或者更确切地说 他没有对他们做什么
Or rather, what he doesn't do with them?
好吧 就像倒一杯1863年的尼伯特酒
Right? It's like pouring a Niepoort 1863
然后光看不喝
and just looking at it.
如果我知道她在说什么
If I knew what she was talking about,
我可能认同她的
I might actually get her point.
那是非常高端的葡萄酒
It's high-end Portuguese wine.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
- 你是鉴赏家吗 - 品酒师
- Are you a connoisseur? - Sommelier.
是的 几年前的一个卧底身份
Yeah, from an undercover op a couple years ago.
但还是得到了认证
And still got certified.
- 好吧 - 嗯
- Oh, okay. - Yeah, okay.
我很高兴看到一切都没变
I'm glad to see nothing's changed.
我要进去了 你们两个 把它包起来
I'm gonna go in. You boys, you wrap it up.
是啊 很高兴见到你
Yeah. Good to see you.
是啊 呃 祝你好运让Zane从午睡中醒来
Yeah, uh, good luck getting Zane up from his nap.
谢谢
Great. Thanks.
原来Andre和Franklin
So, it turns out that Andre and Franklin
是Animal的常客 但女主人证实了
are regulars at Animal, but the hostess confirms
昨晚Franklin不在那
that Franklin was not there last night.
嗯 如果我有后颈毛 他们会竖起来的
Hmm. If I had hackles, they'd be raised.
Andre不做手术
Andre's out of surgery.
其中一颗子弹穿过他的腹部
One of the bullets passed through his abdomen
没有损伤任何器官或主要血管
without damaging any organs or major blood vessels.
但另一个擦伤了头骨
But the other grazed and fractured his skull,
造成硬膜外血肿
causing an epidural hematoma.
他还没脱离险境
He's not out of the woods yet,
但从各方面来看 他都很幸运
but he's very lucky, all things considered.
我们现在能看他吗
Can we see him now?
他已经插管并注射了镇静剂
He's intubated and sedated.
你不能和他交流了
You won't be able to communicate with him.
我带你们去他的房♥间
I'll show you to his room.
我们需要跟你说两句
We actually just need another word with you.
真的吗 现在
Really? Now?
很抱歉 关于昨晚你在撒谎
I'm so sorry, but you were lying about last night.
所以你要么开始诚实
So you can either start being truthful,
或者我们可以另辟蹊径
or we can go about this a whole nother way.
另辟蹊径 他的意思是要戴上手铐
And by whole nother way, he means handcuffs
并且还要等很久才能见到Andre
and waiting a lot longer to see Andre.
我没有去吃晚饭
I wasn't having dinner.
我在看订婚戒指
I was looking at engagement rings.
他妈妈还不知道
His mom doesn't know yet.
在我找到那家之前
I went to, like, ten different shops
我去了十家不同的商店
before I found the one.
这太蠢了 因为我知道他不会在乎它的样子
Which is stupid, because I know he wouldn't care what it looks like.
他不是那种人
He's not the type.
但是现在
But now,
看到他对我隐瞒的一切
seeing all he kept from me,
我不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think anymore.
抱歉 请原谅我
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
嘿 Nell 怎么了
Hey, Nell, what's up?
更新 昨晚Vizquel被标记
Update. While Vizquel's badge was used
进入了Donington实验室
to enter Donington Labs last night,
监控显示其实不是他
footage shows it actually wasn't him.
我现在还在给你发监控
I'm sending you a surveillance still now.
等一下
Hold on.
那也不是Franklin
That's not Franklin, either.
是的 我们不确定是谁
Yeah, we're not sure who it is.
面部扫瞄还没有匹配 但我们会继续挖掘
No matches on facial rec yet, but we'll keep digging.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
之前的事很抱歉
Sorry about before.
这一切真的让我很难过
All this has just really thrown me.
听着 你正处于困境中
Listen, you're in a really difficult spot.
这种时候 情绪会占上风
Sometimes, emotions get the best of us.
呃 我们只有最后一个问题
Uh, we just have one last question.
你认得出这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
看上去像是Nick Moore
Looks like Nick Moore.
他以前是Andre的同事 是个会带来不良影响的人
He used to work with Andre. Thought he was a bad influence.
我不知道背后的缘由 但是他几个月前被解雇了
I never got the full story, but he was fired a few months ago.
好的 听我说 如果Andre的情况
All right. Listen, if there are any changes
有任何变化 请一定通知我们
to Andre's condition, please let us know.
我会的
I will.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck. - Thank you.
你知道怎么识别堵塞的查克拉吗
Do you know how to spot a blocked chakra?
查克拉/脉轮: 印度教和佛教信仰中 人体各部位共有七大能量中枢 即为脉轮
类似于中医中的穴位 掌管身心运作和平衡 近年主要通过印度瑜伽被人知晓
你哪处查克拉堵了啊
Which one of your chakras is blocked?
是心轮 还是海底轮啊
Anahata? Muladhara?
皆为脉轮的梵文名 心轮: 掌管同理心、爱与慈悲
海底轮: 掌管原始需求、生存能量和身体意识
还是腹轮啊 哪个啊
Svadhisthana? Hmm?
腹轮: 掌管情绪、情感和人际亲密关系 此处单指这三轮 疑似Sam暗损G
噢 你是腹轮堵了吧
Oh, you got a blocked svadhisthana?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是Juda Ayari吗
You Juda Ayari?
施主们好 我能为二位做点什么呢
Namaste. How may I help you?
我是Hanna探员 这是Callen探员 我们是NCIS的
Agents Hanna and Callen, NCIS.
你昨晚是不是参加了Zane Von Bohlen家的派对
Were you at a party last night at Zane Von Bohlen's?
我在那儿 直到事情变得很大
I was. At least, until things got real.
我特庆幸自己定了这个预约
I'm glad I scheduled this ol' appointment,
因为这场苦难真的让我的能量受到重击啊
'cause that whole ordeal really threw my shakti out of whack.
Shakti: 夏克提 印度教中代表内在的能量
事情是怎么闹大的
How exactly did things get real?
哇哦 放过我吧 哥们儿 我才刚刚净化完负面的能量呢
Whoa. Come on, man. I just cleansed out the negative energy.
没事 我听说一天两次净化 更有奇迹发生
Well, I hear two-a-days work wonders,
所以你说完可以进去再来一遍
so you can go back in after.
好吧 呃 我当时正在喝酒
Well, uh, I was having drinks,
- 嗯哼 - 正玩的开心呢
- Mm-hmm. - Enjoying myself.
然后我们就听见砰的几声 像是爆竹的声音
And then we hear these pops, like firecrackers.
但是当我跑出去之后 我就看见那个中枪的哥们了
But when I ran out, saw some dude that got shot.
但你没有亲眼看见事情的经过 对吧
But you didn't actually see anything happen?
没看见 可事情发生的时候 我正好在录像呢
No, but I was recording while it was happening.
你们想看看录像吗
Would you guys like to see that?
- 好的 - 好的 来看
- Yeah. - Yeah. Okay.
天哪 我觉得那是枪声
God, I think that was a gun.
我非常确定那就是枪声
I'm pretty sure that was a gun.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
- 回放一下 - 是这里吗
- Rewind that. - Right there?
- 哦 我的天哪 - 就是这里
- Oh, my God. - Right there.
我需要把这个视频发给我的分♥析♥员
I'm-a need to send this to my analysts.
当然可以 你随意
Yeah, of course.
所以 你跟家里人有多亲近啊
So, how close are you with your family?
你不会也真的认为他们和这事有联♥系♥吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表