但是我们找到了第二好的东西
But we got the next best thing:
他前十个目标的暗♥杀♥名单
a list of his top ten targets.
拆弹小组正在清查这些目标
Bomb squad's checking them out.
看这排排坐的样子 尽在你们控制之内呢
Well, it looks like you two got everything under control out here.
洛杉矶警♥察♥还有五分钟才到
LAPD'll be here in five minutes.
五分钟 哇啊 我们得打发一下时间了
Five minutes? Wow, we got some time to kill.
大家要一起来唱个跟唱曲吗
Should we do a sing-along?
你们会唱起锚歌♥吗
You boys know "Anchors Aweigh"?
起锚歌♥是美国海军学院的战歌♥ 一般也作为美国海军的军歌♥
不会吗 那天佑美国会唱吗
No? How about "God Bless America"?
美国著名爱国歌♥曲 在美国国内有第二国歌♥的地位
我可以起个头
I can start it.
- 上天 - 别唱了
- God... - Don't.
- 行了 - 咋了
- Okay. - What?
- 嗨 - 哥们来啦
- Hey! - What's up?
好的
Yeah.
Nell 收到了
Nell, got it.
对了 谢谢你的最新情报
And-and thanks for the update.
拆弹小组去清查了那十个已退休的海豹特战队员的家
So the bomb squad was able to visit the homes of ten retired SEALs.
拆除了两个信箱里的邮件炸♥弹♥
Defused two letter bombs in mailboxes.
- 这可是好消息 - 哇哦
- That's good news. - Wow.
- 太棒了 - 好得不能再好了
- That's very good news. - Fantastic.
- 这是什么酒啊 - 各位面前的就是
- What is this? - What we have here is
「Squid and Dagger」特制烈性黑啤酒
Squid and Dagger Stout.
这可是第一桶的实验款呢
From our very first test barrel.
没错 Deeks开始做自己的小啤酒厂了
Yes. Deeks has started a microbrewery.
不错啊 真替你高兴
Well, good for you.
谢了 兄弟 多谢捧场 干杯
Thanks, man. Appreciate it. Cheers.
- 咳 - 你们这是什么表情啊
- Ugh! - What is that face?
这酒是用真鱿鱼汁酿的吗
Is that made with real squid?
我怎么会真用鱿鱼来酿酒呢
Did I make it with real squid.
不是啊 这是牡蛎酿的 我的好兄弟啊
No, that's oysters, my man--
- 这就是为什么这酒有这种超棒的香气余味 - 什么鬼
- that's why it has that amazing aromatic flavor. - What?
这是牡蛎的味道啊
That's oysters.
你没 你们没有品出来吗
You don't... you don't get that?
你呢 Callen 你觉得这酒怎么样
What about you, Callen? What do you think?
好吧
Well...
忍♥啦
I can't complain.
哦 哇哦 完全没料到 一针见血呢
Oh. Wow. Didn't see it coming. Touché,
Deeks 你知道自己是不可能二十天里
Deeks, you know you can't go 20 days
完全没有一点抱怨的 这是不可能的
without complaining-- it's impossible.
没有关系 你知道为什么吗
It's doesn't matter. You know why?
因为幸福等于感谢减去抱怨
Because happiness is gratitude minus complaining.
所以 抱怨得越少 感谢的越多
So... less complaining, more gratitude,
就是超级幸福了
super happy.
这话我同意
I'll buy that.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
- 你呢 - 我可是非常开心呢
- How about you? - I'm very happy.
等我喝完这瓶酒 我还会开心加倍呢
And I'm gonna be even more so when I finish this beer.
说真的
Seriously.
我不会抱怨的 我是 呃
I don't complain. I'm, uh...
我可是常怀感激呢
I am grateful.
你有什么 呃
What are you, uh...
你感激什么事啊
what are you grateful for?
- 我非常感激 我们今天把案子解决了 - 嗯哼
- I'm grateful that we took care of business today. - Mm-hmm.
我还 呃 我还感激
I am, uh, grateful for, uh...
楼上的豪华住宿条件
luxurious accommodations upstairs--
- 五星级呢 - 我更加感激自己能有你们
- five stars. - and then I am grateful for my very
这群才华横溢的同事们
talented coworkers.
从没听过你这么走心呢
Never heard you say that.
好吧 这话不用说
Well, I don't have to say it,
因为心里想着呢
'cause I think it.
好 这酒敬G. Callen的走心感激论
Well, here is to the thoughts of G. Callen.
敬G. Callen的走心感激论
To the thoughts of G. Callen.
说得好
Damn straight.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers to that. - Cheers.
这话值得喝一杯 嗯
I will drink to that.Mm-hmm.
- 哦 不 不 不 不 不 - 海鲜味
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no. - Seafood.
还是不太行
Not good.
噢 得了吧 没那么糟糕的
Oh, come on. It's not that bad.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表