Then you know that one of their engineers was murdered last night.
知道 今天早上Miguel给我打电♥话♥了
Yes. I got a call from Miguel this morning.
太可怕了
It's terrible.
是 没错
Yes, it is.
这两件事有关联
And the two are probably related.
不一定吧
Not necessarily.
真的 你认为Michael Carpenter的死和
Really? You don't think Michael Carpenter's death
他们公♥司♥为中国开♥发♥有监控功能的搜索引擎
is connected to the Big Brother search engine
没有关系
his company's building for China?
麻烦你说话小点声
Would you please keep your voice down?
抱歉 如果没什么不可告人的 为什么我要小点声
I'm sorry, why would I keep my voice down if there's nothing to hide?
别看我
Don't look at me.
她说的问题也是我们想问的
We have the same questions she does.
年纪轻轻就丢了性命 真是个惨剧
It's a tragedy that man lost his life so young.
回答完了
Full stop.
但是我对公♥司♥开♥发♥的软件百分百支持
But I stand by what the company is building 100%.
- 哇哦 - 百分之百
- Wow. - 100%?
认真的 都不是百分之九十
Really? Not even... not even 90?
你知道Katherine 我以为我了解你
You know, Katherine, I thought I had a read on you.
Sam
Sam...
你真是总能给人惊喜
You're just full of surprises.
我想我们没什么可谈的了
I think we're done here.
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
伙计 你怎么样
How you doing there, buddy?
呃 有点低血糖
Uh, glycemic levels are a little bit low.
可能是因为你都练了好几个小时了
That's probably 'cause you've been here for a few hours.
除此之外 我 呃
Other than that, I'm, uh...
- 我还可以 - 行吧
- I'm doing A-okay. - Great.
也许你现在能帮我们破破案子
Maybe you can help us out with a case.
它现在快变成悬案了
It's becoming a real whodunit.
天儿可不早啦
As in the hour is late, it's getting later,
- 我们仍没发现谁是凶手 - 嗯哼
- and we still have no idea who done it. - Mm-hmm.
所以 你不如起来洗个澡 和我们在行动中心会合
So why don't you get up and get yourself cleaned up and meet us up in Ops.
就现在
Starting now.
立刻马上
Starting right now.
我就是 好像 不在最好的状态去办案子
I'm just, like, not really in the headspace for it.
行吧 你知道吗 我受够了
All right, you know what? I've had enough of this.
你要臭死了
You stink.
你自恋没药治
You are being a narcissist
还消极怠工 洗澡干活去
and you are neglecting your job. Go.
你说得对
You're right.
我一直在消极怠工
I have been neglecting my job.
我只想着自己那点事
I have only been thinking of myself.
我是味儿有点大
I do smell.
起来
Get!
干活
Going.
我围观了你刚才的所作所为
I see what you did right there.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
用您残酷无情的诚实无♥耻♥地让一个成年男子认清了现实
Shamelessly cutting a grown man down to size with your brutal and untamed honesty?
- 嗯哼 - 姑娘
- Uh-huh. - Girl.
嗯
Yes.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
不喜欢 对你没用吗
No? Doesn't do anything for you?
命令我 剪头发刮胡子去
Tell me to cut my hair and shave.
- 给我理发刮胡子去 - 我简直爱死了
- You cut your hair and go shave. - I freakin' love it.
好吧 你在这工作中肯定会遇到各种各样的人
Well, you definitely meet all kinds of people in this job.
阿门
Amen.
Sam
Sam?
什么 对 肯定会
What? Yeah. Definitely.
你和她到底是什么关系
What's your deal with her, anyway?
- 什么 我和Katherine吗 - 对
- What, me and Katherine? - Yeah.
我们没什么关系 额 你知道的
There's no deal, uh, you know...
她认识很多人 在一些案子上帮了我们
She knows a lot of people, helped us with some cases.
- 只是这样 - 你是这样说而已
- That's it. - So you say.
你在说什么 你懂吗
What are you talking about? What is she talking about?
- 该干嘛干嘛去 - 我要去服务生那边取车
- Cash in that rain check. - I'm gonna get the car from valet.
但是我们 可没有服务生给我们泊车
But we... We didn't valet.
我没有开玩笑
No kidding.
我的意思是 在我们的工作中 每天都会有人带来惊讶和失望
I'm just saying, in our line of work, people surprise and disappoint us every day.
- 对的 这是我们工作的一部分 - 没错
- Yeah, it's part of the deal. - Exactly.
所以你为什么会在意这个
So why are you taking this one on the chin?
我可不会找借口忽视这个
I'm not gonna walk away and check on some fake valet.
听着 她只是和我想的那个人不一样了 行了吧
Look, she's just not who I thought she was, all right?
故事结束
End of story.
- 看 肌肉后面还是很有内涵的 - 行了
- See? There are layers behind all that muscle. - All right.
随便你怎么说 我们现在可以去取车了吗
Whatever you say. Can we go get the car now?
- 可以 - 嗯
- Sure. - Okay.
或者你想回去那楼上继续问她
Or do you want to go back upstairs and...
- 拜托别提了 - 行吧
- Please. - Okay.
哦豁
Well, well, well.
如果可以的话 我更想不聊这件事
I'd rather not talk about it, if that's okay.
聊什么
Talk about what?
带我赶上进度吧 我们现在知道什么了
Bring me up to speed. What do we got?
十分有戏剧性
Intense drama.
所以Katherine Casillas参与了Go Go Go
So, Katherine Casillas sits on the board of Go, Go, Go,
而那个工作室显然正在为中国建立一个搜索引擎
which apparently is building a search engine for China,
然后发现那里是蜻蜓计划的出发点
which picks up where Project Dragonfly left off.
- 不会吧 - 是的
- No. - Yes.
不是这样吧
No.
就是这样
Yes.
Nell 我们要追踪这个公♥司♥的初始投资来源
Nell, we've got to trace this company's seed money
返回到中国然后搞清楚是谁在幕后操纵
back to China and figure out who's pulling the strings.
我们一定要找出昨晚在书店的任何一个人和所有人
We have to search Kaleidoscope to find anyone and everyone
任何一个人和所有人
who was in that bookstore last night.
而且我们一定要在有更多无辜生命被牺牲之前做完
And we've got to do this before more innocent lives get lost.
看起来不错 Billy Ray
Looking good, Billy Ray.
我感觉也不错 Louis
Feeling good, Louis.
噢 洛杉矶警局刚接到一个从Go Go Go打出的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Ooh. LAPD just got a 911 call from Go, Go, Go?
看起来有什么事会会会发生
Looks like something is go-go-going down.
我来通知组里的人
I'll let the team know now.
哇哦
Whoa.
容我离开一下
Excuse me.
Cole警官
Officer Cole.
你了解到了什么
What do you got?
很显然 大约20分钟前
Apparently a masked, armed man and woman
一对蒙面武装男女袭击了办公室
raided the offices about 20 minutes ago.
那些人♥大♥闹了一场
Those guys weren't afraid to throw their weight around, either.
一些在这里员工受到了重伤
Some of the people that worked here got pretty banged up.
他们想要什么
What did they want?
硬盘
Hard drives.
我猜他们是冲着这些人正在做的东西
Guess they were after whatever these people were working on.
还有其他吗
Anything else?
那个CEO 一个叫Miguel Vela的人
The CEO, a guy named Miguel Vela.
他怎么了
What about him?
他们带走了他
They took him.
往他头上包了个罩子然后把他拖走了
Threw a hood over his head and dragged him out of here.
他们说Vela反抗地很激烈 但我不知道
They say Vela put up a good fight, but I don't know.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
没事
No problem.
Carpenter的死亡只是一个开始
Carpenter's death is just the beginning.
我觉得做这件事的人还会继续
I got a feeling whoever did this isn't finished.
好的一面是
On the bright side,
我等不及去听Katherine会对这件事说什么
I can't wait to hear what Katherine has to say about this.
不行吗 太快了吗
No? Too soon?
你确定你可以
You sure you're up for this?
当然可以
Absolutely.
我认真的 你想这么做
I mean it. You want to do this?
就是这样
It is what it is.
嘿 你们要主持这个审问吗
Hey. Are you guys gonna take this one?
因为如果你们不要的话 我可很乐意去做这件事
Because if you're not, it would be my absolute pleasure to have a go at it.
这也就是为什么我们不能让你进审问室
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表