The DMV photo's on your phone.
如果不是他 我再查一下
I'll do a deeper dive if it's not him.
是他 百分百是
That's him, 100%, yeah.
就是他了
It's absolutely him.
Fatima是你的超级电脑的名字吗
So Fatima's the name of your supercomputer, is it?
嗯 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
太酷了吧
Ah, that's very cool.
Kens Deeks
Kens, Deeks...
找Steve McMillan聊聊
Talk to Steve McMillan.
- 带上Ricky和Frankie - 收到
- Bring Ricky and Frankie. - Got ya.
这样McMillan就不能装聋作哑了
It'll keep McMillan from playing dumb, it will.
抱歉 我控制不住
Sorry. I couldn't help it.
停不下来
I can't stop.
结束啦
Bob's your uncle.
我们走了
Tallyho.
Kens
Kens.
待在这儿
Stay here.
准备
Ready?
联邦探员
Federal agents!
Kens
Kens.
Fatima 有人受枪伤 我们需要一辆救护车
Fatima, we got a GSW. We need an ambulance now.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
听得到吗 谁干的
Do you hear me? Who did this to you?
Bottoms
Bottoms.
Bottoms 好的 谁是Bottoms
Bottoms? Okay. Who's Bottoms?
Bottoms还有呢 嘿
Bottoms who? Hey.
安全
Clear.
这样的 我把房♥子兜一圈了
Hey, guys, I looked around the house,
里面没有装探头
there's no cameras inside.
门口有一个
We've got one out front.
McMillan好像认识门口这人
Looks like McMillan knew the person at the front door.
他们用他当诱饵 让他开门
Yeah, they used him to get him to open the door.
其他人都没有露脸
No faces on the other guys.
McMillan掐住那人的喉咙了
McMillan grabbed him by the throat,
你可以让FBI从他指甲上提取DNA
so you should have the FBI run DNA of McMillan's fingernails.
好 我跟他们说
All right, I'll talk to them.
根据McMillan的定位
Tracking McMillan's GPS,
好像他每个礼拜都有几天
it looks like he went to the same location
会去Sherwood湖的一个地方
several days a week in Lake Sherwood.
这好像一个摇滚大明星的豪♥宅♥啊
That big ol' rock star mansion.
好像在开派对
Looks like a party.
情报发我
Send me the info.
他好像经常去的样子呢
Looks like he went there all the time.
- 我不认识他 - 我认识
- I don't know him. - I do.
大胖Willie的家
Super Fat Willie's.
- 什么 - 大家都叫他大胖
- What? - Most people call him Super Fat.
他在房♥子里经营一个很大的扑克赌场
He runs a big poker game out of that room
大概有五六桌吧 都是英国人
Five, six tables, all Brits.
McMillan喜欢赌博 那边应该有人会认识他
So McMillan likes to gamble. Somebody there might know him.
一起过去看看吧
Let's go in and take a look.
不可能
Ain't gonna happen.
他们之间融不进外人
Them players will be thick as thieves.
是啊 他们不会跟你说的
Yeah, they'll never talk to you.
我问他是谁开枪的 他说Bottoms
When I asked him who shot him, he said Bottoms.
好的 那我们要找一个跟军♥火♥交易
Okay. Well, we find a guy named Bottoms
有关系的人 Bottoms
that has a connection in the arms business.
也许是一个老千
Well, maybe it's a card cheat.
会从下面发牌的人
Somebody who deals from the bottom of the deck.
或者是参与赌博的人
Might be somebody in that game.
Frankie你是一个老千吧 对吧
Frankie was a card cheat, weren't ya?
- 是的 非常棒的一个 - 那太棒了
- Yeah. Damn fine one. - So that's perfect.
你进去 找到老千 我们就抓到人了
You go in, spot the card cheat, we got our guy.
嗯 我是说 我们可以帮你担♥保♥
Well, I mean, yeah, you know, we can vouch for you,
但如果你不是女王陛下的人(英国佬)
but if you ain't a subject of Her Majesty,
你还是进不去的
you are not getting in.
什么 乱讲的吧
What? Are you kidding me?
你是说我们没有口音所以不能进去
You're telling me we can't do the accent well enough to get through the door?
赌桌上不是有惯用词语的吗
A couple of phrases at the card table, right?
- 我看过《欢乐满人间》的 - 求你了
- I've seen Mary Poppins. - Please.
嗯 再说了 先生们 这是我们唯一的选择
Huh? Besides, it's our only option. Gentlemen.
好吧 你得变个身了
Well... you're gonna have to look a little bit more different than that.
你现在看起来像是要去玩滑板之类的
You look like you're going skateboarding or something.
- 这是卡牌赌局 兄弟 - 好了
- It's a poker game, mate. - All right.
你们需要穿正装
You're gonna need the proper clothes.
不能犯错
It's all got to be right.
Callen 你来自Deptford
Callen, you're from Deptford.
Sam 你家住Peckham
Sam, family's from Peckham.
Kensi 你是个Bromley女孩
Kensi, you're a Bromley twist-and-twirl.
Twist-and-twirl是什么意思
Twist-and-twirl?
意思是女孩
Twist-and-twirl means girl
噢
Ah.
Deeks 你来自Croydon
Deeks, you're from Croydon.
要戴的珠宝饰品 要喷的古龙水
The jewelry, the cologne...
装扮要注重到每一个细节
everything has to be authentic down to the last detail.
我们还需要到jam jars上租车
We're also gonna need jam jars...
要真正的英国车
real fine English cars.
这可以大大地帮助我们进场
That'll help us get in the door, big time.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎 快 快进来
Welcome. Come on. Come on in.
找个座位坐下吧
Take a seat.
先生 欢迎您
Welcome, sir.
女士们 你们好
All right, lads.
- 我加入 - 哇哦
- Joining. - Whoa.
稍等一会儿 让我入局
Hang on a minute. Let me, uh, let me toss in.
- 当然了 伙计 - 好的
Of course, mate. - All right.
开始吧 多谢了 红发荷官
There you go. Thanks, Red.
亲爱的 我下注了
I'm down. Lovely.
漂亮
Nice.
- 下一盘吗 先生 - 不了
- Another deal, sir? - I'm good.
那好吧
All right. Very good, then.
给我一杯爱尔兰威士忌
Give me an Irish whiskey.
那一瓶
That one.
谢谢
Thanks.
噢 这令我想起了以前
Oh, brings back memories.
重新回到赌局令我心痒痒的
Makes me itchy to get back in the game.
放轻松 你看到什么了
Go easy, son. What'd you see?
好吧
Ah, right.
那个红色头发的庄家肯定在出老千
So, the ginger dealer is definitely a cheat.
他在和那老女人合作
He's working with the older lady.
事实上 我认为这整个地方都在骗人
Truth is, I think the whole place is a cheat.
我觉得大胖在进行个大骗局
I think Super Fat's running one big con.
我要到处走走 看看
I'm gonna look around some more.
不要把筹码都输了
Don't lose it all.
抱歉 我要出去一下
I'm gonna pop outside then. All right.
兄弟 NCIS
NCIS, mate.
刚刚那个口音是真的烂
That is a terrible accent.
你的名字是什么
What's your name?
Michael Giger
Michael Giger.
Michael Giger 你是Steven McMillan的朋友吗
Michael Giger, you friends with Steven McMillan?
从没听说过他
Never heard of him.
所以就这样了 是吗
So that's how this is gonna be, huh?
嗯 看起来是的
Yeah, looks like it is.
- 你好 算上我 可以吗 - 嗨
- How you doing? Deal me in, will you? - Hi.
Tony 四号♥桌
Tony, table four.
哦
Oh, hello there.
嘿
Hey.
- 联邦探员 - 什么 哇哦哇哦哇哦哇哦
- Federal agents. - What? Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
这是在干什么
What's all this about?
没什么紧要的 只是Steve McMillan的谋杀案而已
Nothing serious, just the murder of Steve McMillan.
我什么都不知道
Well, I know nothing about that.
你不认识一个Steve McMillan的人吗 Albert Goshman先生
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表