Uh, two hundred and sixteen... agents.
216个
216 agents.
真棒 简直了
Fantastic. That is fantastic.
- 老天哪 - 怎么了
- Holy mackerel! - What?
- 我是说 - 又有人对Patricia Ruiz下手了
- I mean... - Did they come after Patricia Ruiz again?
- 兄弟 她都不能喘口气 什么 - 不不Patricia没事
- Man, she just cannot catch a break.What? - No, Patricia's fine.
FBI的官僚主义水平简直了
The level of bureaucracy at the FBI.
- 这就是犯罪啊 - 犯罪
- It's downright criminal. - Criminal?
就是犯罪 看看这名单 足足有三页
Criminal. Look at this list of names. It's three pages long.
完全不合理
It's totally unreasonable.
很明显他们不是我们NCIS这种精干 简单 有战斗力的机构
They're obviously not the lean, mean, fighting machine we are here at NCIS.
我想看看他们为自己的组织架构正名
I'd like to see them defend their org chart.
- 哪怕是尝试 - 哇哦
- I'd like to see them even try. - Wow.
- 怎么了 什么怎么了 - 什么什么怎么了
- What? What? - What? What?
我对待复杂的行政机构的态度极其严肃
I take excessively complicated administrative bureaus very seriously.
- 我们都应该这样 - 看起来是对这份名单的合理反应 哦呜
- We all should. - Seems like a proportionate response to a list of names. Oh.
我在想如果这件事和
I'm wondering if this has something to do with...
一会再说
Hold that thought.
你好 我是Deeks 嗯哼
Yes. Go for Deeks. Uh-huh.
好的 嗯哼
Yes. Uh-huh.
好 地址发给我 拜
Yeah, send me the address. Okay.
发生什么了
What's going on?
他们又下手了
It happened again.
哦 乖乖
Oh, boy.
嘿 嘿 Felix 先灭下面三个窗户
Hey, hey, Felix! Get the three windows below!
全部三个 就是这样
All of them! Right!
我不明白
I don't get it.
Patricia Ruiz根本不在这附近
Patricia Ruiz is nowhere near here.
而且这儿也不像是FBI的安全屋
Something tells me this isn't an FBI safe house, either.
所以到底发生了什么
So what the hell's going on?
希望我们下次见面不是这种场合
We got to stop meeting like this.
说真的
No kidding.
他们怎么样
How the guys holding up?
哦 我的人还不错
Oh, my guys, they're fine.
和我们过去几年里处理的山火相比这都不算什么
All the wildfires we've been dealing with the past couple years, this is nothing.
好吧
Well,
现在能知道这发生了什么 还是尚未有结论
do we know what happened here or is it still too early to tell?
不幸的是 我们很清楚到底发生了什么
Unfortunately, we have a really good idea of what went down.
这是有规律的
Think we're dealing with a pattern.
你的意思是 这场火也是人为的
Does that mean that this fire was started by arson as well?
同样的地板损坏 同样的可♥燃♥物♥ 同样的催化剂
Same floor damage. Same streamers. Same accelerants.
某人对这些纵火蓄谋已久
Someone's idea of a good time is putting a lot of other people's lives in danger.
- 我们发现了 - 我知道
We know all about that.Yeah. I'm sure you do.
嘿 我要回去了
Hey, I got to get back to it.
- 如果你们还需要什么 跟我说一声 - 好 谢谢
- Let me know if you guys need anything else, okay? - Yeah, thank you.
- 谢谢 队长 - 没关系
- Thanks, Chief. - Yeah, no problem.
Eric刚刚确认了这不是FBI的安全屋
All right, well, Eric has just confirmed that this is not an FBI safe house.
这里从来不是FBI的安全屋
It's never been an FBI safe house.
事实上 它和FBI从来没有任何关系
In fact, it's never had anything to do with the FBI.
但这里的起火原因和昨晚
Yeah, but this fire was started in the same way
FBI的安全屋的那场火是一样的
that the fire at the FBI safe house was started last night.
这不合理
Doesn't make sense.
除非他们是想要误导我们
Unless they're trying to distract us.
故意阻挠我们的调查
Intentionally confuse the investigation
好让我们浪费精力资源
so that we have to spread our resources thin,
这样他们就有机会把Patricia Ruiz给解决了
enable them to take a shot at Patricia Ruiz.
看起来他们花了挺大的精力来误导我们
Seems like a lot of trouble to go through to get us to look the other way.
不管怎么样 我要让Kensi保持高度警惕
Either way, I'm gonna tell Kensi to be on high alert.
这不是个坏主意
That's not a bad idea.
- Beale - 嘿 怎么了
- Beale! - Hey.What's up?
我刚刚把监控的照片发给了Kensi
So I just sent Kensi's surveillance photos
这些照片拍到了所有在Patricia遭到预谋绑♥架♥的那段时间
of everyone on foot around the bungalow
路过平房♥附近的人
at the time of Patricia's attempted kidnapping.
好主意 也许这些照片里有拍到那些从
Well, that's smart. Maybe those cameras picked up the guys
Sam和Callen那里逃走的人
that got away from Sam and Callen.
确实 而且希望Patricia能够指认出他们
Exactly. And hopefully Patricia will recognize one of them.
太棒了 还有什么吗
Great. What else do we got?
你知道洛杉矶消防局现在正在扑灭的那场火吗
Okay. You know the fire LAFD is currently fighting?
- 在工厂的那场火吗 - 工厂的那场
- The one in the factory? - The factory fire.
是在一个生产服装的建筑里
It's in a building used to manufacture clothing.
但它从2016开始就没被用过了
But it hasn't been used since 2016.
- 所以没有人在里面 - 没有人
- Wait, so nobody was inside? - No one.
不管是谁起了这场火 他不想伤害到任何人
Whoever started this fire didn't want to hurt anyone,
他们只是想烧东西
they just wanted to see something burn.
这和第一场在FBI安全屋的火是完全不同的
Which is completely different than the first fire at the FBI safe house,
因为那时候有3个人在里面
because three people were inside.
这让这两场火很不同
Which is a pretty major way the two fires are different.
好了 那现在让我说说他们的相似点
Now, listen to how they are similar.
我等不及了 快说
I literally cannot wait. Hit me.
- 一样的纵火方式 - 勾
- Same method of arson. - Check.
这两处建筑和同一个消防局的
The two buildings are the exact same distance
- 距离是一样的 - 勾 勾
- from the exact same fire station. - Check, check.
而且是同一个成年男性打电♥话♥给911
And the same adult male called in both fires to 911
- 在刚刚起火的时候 - 不会吧
- almost as soon as they started. - No.
所以消防队才能够对这两场火做出这么快的反应
Yeah. Which is why the fire department was able to respond to both of them so quickly.
那很清楚了 我们必须要找到那个报♥警♥的人
Well, then checkmate. That's obviously our guy.
是的 我们必须要找到他
Yeah. Now all we have to do is find him.
不过等一下
Wait a minute, though. Hold on a second.
所以这有社会意识的变♥态♥纵火犯怎么会和Patricia Ruiz有关系
So how does our sadistic but socially conscious arsonist connect to Patricia Ruiz?
- 我不知道 Deeks - 因为当你认真想一想
I don't know, Deeks, I...'Cause when you think about it,
这似乎对我们来说是两件不同的案子
it's almost like we're working two completely different cases.
- 好像是 - 因为有两个纵火犯
- Almost. - I mean, 'cause you have the two arsonists
互不干扰
in their own specific bubble,
然后Patricia Ruiz遇到了2次预谋绑♥架♥
And then you have the two attempts on Patricia Ruiz.
- 我想知道的是 这两件事有什么联♥系♥ - 我不知道 Deeks
- I mean, how are those two connected? - I don't know, Deeks!
行吗 我对能把两次报♥警♥电♥话♥联♥系♥起来 就很开心了
All right? I was just really excited about connecting the two 911 calls.
- 行吧 行吧 行吧 - 我懂了
- Okay, it's-it's... That's... it's okay. - I know.
但当你开始考虑这些更有深度的问题
But then you go and ask these, like, really insightful questions,
- 这让我对这整件事更难受了 - 我也想她
- and it just makes me feel worse about the whole thing. - I miss her, too.
什么
What?
- 我也想Nell - 我
- Nell. I miss her, too. - I...
也许你还没准备好说这件事
And you may not be ready to talk about this yet...
- 我还没准备好 - 没事
- I'm not ready to talk about it. - And that's okay.
我只是想说当你准备好了
All I'm saying is that when you are,
我随时洗耳恭听
I'm here.
谢谢
Thank you.
与此同时 有些时候你只需要一个拥抱
In the meantime, sometimes all you need is a hug.
什么
What?
额
Uh...
我不需要拥抱
I-I don't need a hug.
嘿 怎么样了
Hey. How's it going?
额 我还需要一杯咖啡
Mm, I wouldn't say no to another cup of coffee.
哦 马上给你
Oh.Coming right up.
谢谢
Thanks.
说老实话 我感觉这没什么意义
To be honest, this feels like a lost cause.
我感觉你只是让我看陌生人的照片
You have me looking at photos of random people
他们只是正好在有人试图绑♥架♥我的时候
who happened to be walking around
途径附近
at the same time someone tried to kidnap me.
我知道你现在很难受
I know you're going through a lot right now.
但 坚持一下 好吗
Just... just keep at it. Okay?
我们会抓住这些人的
We'll get these guys.
等一下
Oh, wait a second.
你认出了谁
You recognize someone?
我不敢相信 但 是的 我觉得我认出来了
I can't believe it, but yes, I think I do.
- 这个人 - 他是谁
- This guy. - Who is he?
我不知道 但当FBI把我从
I don't know, but when the FBI took me
安全屋带到平房♥的时候
from the safe house to the bungalow,
我们在一辆车旁停下
We pulled up next to a car at a light,
而他就在那辆车里
and this guy was in it.
但我和他有眼神接触的时候 他对我笑了一下
When I made eye contact with him, he... he smiled.
好像他认识我一样
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表