Like he recognized me.
我当时没想太多 但现在
I didn't think much of it at the time, but now...
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我很确定
I'm pretty confident.
所以或许这个人等着看你是否
So maybe this guy waited to see
能从从大火中逃出来 然后跟踪FBI的人
if you got out of the fire, and then followed the FBI
转移到了第二个安全屋
transport to the second safe house,
第二天他袭击了你的地方
where he attacked you the next day.
如果你要这么说的话
When you put it that way...
你知道吗 我会让NCIS对他的照片进行面部识别
You know what, I'll have NCIS run his picture through facial rec.
- 嗯 - 谁的照片
- Yeah. - Whose picture?
用什么数据库识别
Through which facial rec?
哦 天哪 又开始了
Oh, boy, here we go.
什么意思啊 Rush探员
What was that, Agent Rush?
这位是FBI探员Munger 我的上司
This is FBI Agent Munger. My... boss.
就像我说的谁的照片啊
As I was saying... whose picture?
用什么数据库识别啊
Through which facial rec?
因为这个案子是FBI开始的
Because this case originated with the FBI
就肯定得待在FBI
and it sure as hell is staying with the FBI.
Callen Sam
Callen, Sam?
你查到什么 Eric
What do you got, Eric?
Patricia Ruiz从今天早些时间平房♥外面的监控录像中
Patricia Ruiz identified a man from surveillance footage
- 指认出了一个人 - 他是谁
- outside the bungalow earlier today. - Who is he?
Miguel Perez
Miguel Perez.
他昨晚到达了洛杉矶国际机场
He arrived at LAX last night
还有另外五个来自委内瑞拉的人
with five others from Venezuela.
- 他带了朋友来 - 嗯
- He brought friends. - Yeah.
他们都为委内瑞拉的武装部队工作
They all work for the Venezuelan armed forces.
干得好Eric 告诉Kens我们在去船屋的路上
Good work, Eric. Tell Kens we're on our way to the boatshed.
忠诚 Rush探员
Loyalty, Agent Rush.
- 忠诚知道吗 - 我现在很不舒服
- Loyalty. - I am so uncomfortable right now.
但我又不能停下来不看
But I can't look away.
我们有爆米花吗
Do we have popcorn?
我♥干♥得正顺利的时候不要打断我
Do not interrupt me when I am on a roll.
这要求很过份了吗
Is that too much to ask?
嘿
Hey.
以我的忠诚发誓Rush探员 你的注意力根本不在这
Pledge my loyalty... Agent Rush, you are not paying attention here.
等等 等一下 什么 再说一遍
Wait, hold on. Wait. What-what... Say that again.
什么
What is it?
哦 哇哦 好吧
Oh, wow. Okay.
好 谢谢你 Eric 再见
Right. Thanks, Eric. Bye.
Patricia认出的那个男人
So, the guy that Patricia ID'd--
原来他是一名委内瑞拉军队的一员
turns out he's part of the Venezuelan army
而且他和他的军人伙计们
and he and five of his army buddies
昨晚在洛杉矶降落了
landed in Los Angeles last night.
什么
What?
- 嘿 什么 - 哦 不
- Hey, what the... - Oh, no.
嘿
Hey!
Kensi 我很抱歉
Kensi, I am so sorry.
Patricia在那 发生了什么
Where is Patricia and what the hell happened?
Munger探员出现了 把Patricia带走了
Agent Munger happened. Patricia is gone.
Eric Munger探员刚刚来船屋把Patricia带走了
Eric, Agent Munger just came to the boatshed and took Patricia.
正在查交通录像 我在找什么
Checking traffic cams. What am I looking for?
- Munger开什么车 - 你知道他往哪走了吗
- What does Munger drive? - Do you know where he's headed?
你觉得他会是FBI的泄密者吗
Do you think he might be the FBI leak?
呃 是一辆海军蓝颜色的雪佛兰黑斑羚
Uh, it's a navy blue Impala.
我完全不知道他要带她去哪
I have no idea where he's taking her.
而且听着 这家伙一个超级混♥蛋♥
And, look, the guy may be a grade-A ass,
但Munger 绝对不是腐♥败♥的
but Munger is not dirty.
搜寻一辆海军蓝的雪佛兰黑斑羚
Search for a navy blue Impala.
收到
Copy that.
怎么了
What's going on?
FBI把Patricia带走了 我们完全不知道她在哪
The FBI took Patricia, we have no idea where she is.
嗯 那幸好我们知道那些委瑞内拉人在哪
Well, it's a damn good thing we know where the Venezuelans are, then.
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
在短暂而甜蜜的十年中看着你和Nell
After a short and sweet decade of watching you and Nell work
在这个黑暗且毫无吸引力的洞穴中工作
in this dark and uninviting cave,
你们的行为渗透我全身了
osmosis has finally kicked in.
- Deeks - 万豪国际酒店 市中心
- Deeks... - Marriott, downtown.
什么 所以呢 哦
What? So... Oh.
即使如果我们找不到Patricia
Even if we can't find Patricia...
我们也可以找上另一边的委内瑞拉人并解决掉他们
We can make contact and take the Venezuelans out of the equation.
Fatima
Fatima?
就位
Set.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
随时
Always.
好 不管那么多了
All right. Here goes nothing.
你们那个人是 Miguel Perez啊
So, which one of you is Miguel Perez?
在我们开始之前
Before we actually do this,
我有几个问题要问
I have a few questions.
当然可以
By all means.
你是怎么知道我是谁的
How the hell do you know who I am,
你们又是谁
and who are you guys?
我们是这个事业的朋友
We're friends of the cause.
对啊
Yeah?
你怎么知道我待在哪的
How did you know where I was staying?
就像我说的 我是这项事业的朋友
As I said, we're friends of the cause.
听着 我们 没时间搞这个 你想要Patricia Ruiz还是不想要
Look, we don't have time for this. Do you want Patricia Ruiz or not?
让我看看她
Let me see her.
- 联邦探员 - 联邦探员
- Federal agents! - Federal agents!
趴下
Get down!
你没事吧Kens
You okay, Kens?
当然了
Always.
别起来
Stay down.
看看这个
Look at that.
Patricia Ruiz刚刚被批准了政♥治♥庇护
Patricia Ruiz was just granted political asylum.
太好了 现在呢 希望
That's great. Now, hopefully,
委内瑞拉能离她远点
Venezuela leaves her alone.
想刺杀她的那帮人反正是 见不到天日了
Well, the guys who came after her are going away for a long time, so
所以这能代表我们在保她了
hopefully that sends the message that she is safe here.
对头
Amen to that.
对了 那第二起纵火
Uh, what about that second fire?
真的是那帮委内瑞拉人 想搞乱我们的思路吗
Was that really the Venezuelans trying to throw us off our track?
不是 这两场火 跟他们其实一点儿关系也没有
No, it turns out the Venezuelans actually had nothing to do with either fire.
我没懂
I don't understand.
纵火者放火时其实是不知道
The arsonist set fire to the FBI safe house
那是FBI安全屋的
not realizing it was a safe house.
然后他又放了起火
Then he set the other factory on fire
因为你懂的 纵火犯嘛
because that's what arsonists do.
- 洛杉矶消防局找着他了 - 对
- So does that mean LAFD found him? - Yeah.
他们没怎么找就找着了
They didn't have to look very far, either.
- 啥意思 - 就是他们队里的一位
- What does that mean? - It was one of their own.
一位跟火有着很复杂关系的消防员
A firefighter with a very complex relationship with fire.
不是第一次听说了
Well, I've heard about that.
就像那位在灌木丛放火的
Like that volunteer firefighter
澳大利亚消防志愿者
who set the brushfires in Australia?
是啊 挺脑缺的英雄综合症
Yeah, it's one of the more twisted cases of hero syndrome.
两起火灾都是他上班前放的 这样他可以参与救援
He set both fires before he went on duty so he could help save the day.
我以为今天最奇葩的事儿是
Wow, and I thought the low point of today
看Rush探员挤奶呢
was seeing Agent Rush squeeze into a girdle.
嘿 谢谢你的帮忙啊今天
Hey, um, thanks for helping out today.
有你我轻松多了
It was easier having you around.
没啥哥们儿 讲真
Of course, man. I got to be honest,
没Nell在身边你今天还表现挺好的
you're handling Nell's absence pretty darn well.
谁能想到呢
All right. Who would've thunk?
反正我想不到
Definitely not me.
我觉着大概是因为我能理解吧
I think it's 'cause I get it, you know?
什么意思
Huh. What do you mean?
别多想 我很爱这里 我爱我们的工作
Don't get me wrong. I... I love it here. I love what we do here.
但Nell走出的这一大步
But Nell taking this big leap
让我醒悟到 其实我也可以
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表