我欠你们人情哦
And I owe you.
真的 要是没有你帮忙
It's true. This investigation would've taken
调查过程肯定久多了 多谢你
a lot longer without your help, so thank you.
你们误会了
Not what I meant.
我得付Katherine大钱
I owe Katherine a big fat check.
你指的是欠她保险公♥司♥的钱
Well, you-you mean you owe her company for the insurance money.
你们啊 Katherine就是保险公♥司♥本身
You guys, Katherine is the insurance company.
这件事就是她的秀
The whole thing is her show.
你说你是保险代理人
You said you were an insurance agent.
是你自己妄下定论的
You drew your own conclusions.
呵呵
Mm-hmm.
- 那你为什么 - 要接手此案
- Then why were you... - Working the case?
因为我不是没血没泪的
Because I care.
而且我喜欢亲自下场
And because I still like to get my hands dirty.
这真的是意料之外
I was not expecting that.
完全意料之外
I was not expecting that at all.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表