- They see you, they see the Man. - The Man?
- 但我是 兄弟 - 你是个白♥痴♥
- And I'm the Dude. - You're an idiot.
人家就是觉得你这「人」会用带刺的话
Exactly the kind of hostile language you'd expect from the Man.
我警告你 Deeks
I am warning you, Deeks.
连行为也带刺
Along with the hostile, aggressive behavior.
另一方面
On the other side
停车场那记录了里面所有车的牌照
parking lot right here records every license plate that comes into it.
他们会把画面给Eric 你想知道为什么吗
They're gonna get that footage to Eric. You want to know why?
为什么
Why?
- 因为大家都喜欢 兄弟 - 不
- 'Cause people love the Dude. - No.
- 是的 - 不
- Yep. - No.
如果是聪明的袭击者 应该已经遗弃了那辆车
Well, if he was smart, her attacker would have ditched his car
然后 呃 从木板路或者沙滩进来
and, uh, come in through the boardwalk or the beach.
撤退计划呢
Escape plan, then?
我不知道啊 也许用她的车
I don't know. Maybe her car
或者 呃 也许有同伙待命
or, uh, had an accomplice on standby.
什么可能都有 真的
It could be anything, really.
呃 自行车 摩托车 或者滑板
Uh, a-a bike, a scooter, a skateboard.
平衡车或者蹦蹦跷什么的
A Segway or a pogo stick.
那就搞笑了吧
That would be hilarious.
这哥们儿早上7点10分就来了
This guy's been here since 7:10 a.M.
非常好 大海捞针
Great. Needle, meet haystack.
哦 也许并不是 看到这个了吗
Ooh, maybe not. You seeing this?
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.
也许是船桨的破片
Could be a piece of a paddle.
让我们来介绍一下第一个展品
May I present Exhibit A!
看看
Look at that.
嗯 好吧 这可能是随便什么东西
Uh, yeah, that could be anything.
还有 她说她留下所有东西 都跑哪了
And also, where's all the stuff that she said she left behind?
任何有价值的东西都可能已经被拿走了
Anything worthwhile is probably already taken.
你觉得他们在这儿会有一个失物招领吗
Think they have a lost and found around here?
是的 当然有 那地方叫垃圾桶
Yeah, they do. It's called a trash can.
好吧 如果他们在跟踪那个博士
Okay, so if they were after the doctor,
跟Veronica又有什么关系
why bother with Veronica?
我是说 这只会警告她有麻烦了
I mean, all it does is alert her to trouble.
只是因为失败了
Only in failure.
我是说 你想想看如果成功
I mean, think about it. In success,
根本没人知道博士失踪了 直到他们发现她也失踪了
no one realizes the doctor's missing until after they realize that she is.
可是 为什么冒这险
Still, why risk it?
也许是个误导
Maybe it's a misdirect.
Veronica 有很多敌人
Veronica's got lots of enemies.
我能随便说出半打想弄死她
I can name a half a dozen foreign agencies
的外国情报机构
that would love to get their paws on her.
有没有可能Veronica 过去惹的事儿找上门了
What if Veronica's past finally caught up with her,
而这一切其实跟这位博士没有什么关系
and this has nothing to do with the good doctor?
哦 有趣
Ooh, interesting.
我是说 他可能只是在纳氏浆果农场吃漏斗蛋糕
I mean, for all we know, he could be at Knott's Berry Farm eating funnel cake.
- 妈♥个♥鸡 - 怎么了
- Damn it. - What? What?
- 我想吃漏斗蛋糕了 - 老天
- Now I'm craving funnel cake. - Oh, gosh.
Kensi 不 宝贝 等一下
Kensi. No, baby, wait.
下边码头那儿有漏斗蛋糕
There's funnel cakes right down at the pier!
就是这个人 总让我失望
It's the Man, always holding me down.
衣服 手♥机♥ 钱包 护照 洗漱用具
Clothes, cell phone, wallet, passport, toiletries.
如果这哥们儿不在
If this guy left,
他什么都没带
he didn't take anything with him.
他的电脑在哪儿
Where's his laptop?
一位科学家 或者任何人出门旅行都不会不带电脑的
I can't imagine a scientist, of all people, traveling without a laptop.
所以 你确定并没有监控画面 拍到这位客人离开房♥间
So, you're sure there's no security footage of this guest leaving the hotel?
没有 先生 没有拍到他离开房♥间
No, sir, there's no footage of him ever leaving this room,
你们可以过来看我们的监控存档
but you're welcome to look through our security archives yourself.
他肯定在某个时间点离开了啊
He had to have left at some point.
没有访客 没有客房♥服务 也没有电♥话♥
No guests, no room service, no phone calls?
呃 没有 先生 记录里都没有
Uh, no, sir. No record of any of that.
好吧 从拉门出去的话外面太高了
Well, it's too high to go out the sliding glass.
开口也不够大 好吧
Doesn't open enough, anyways.
我们得知道有谁进过这间房♥
We need to know who's been in these rooms.
那咱们看看存档去
Let's go look at the archives.
停下
Stop.
回放这段
Back that up.
他去走楼梯了
He's taking the stairs.
说明他要不是喜欢运动
Well, either he likes the exercise, or..
就是可能这两个人在尽量地避免被一起看到
Maybe these two are trying to avoid being seen together.
你有那个雇员更清晰的画面吗
You got a better shot of that employee?
有 他额头上有一道伤痕
Yeah, he's got a laceration on his forehead.
Veronica说她用皮划艇的划桨打了袭击她的人
Veronica said she hit her attacker with a kayak paddle.
你认出这个人了吗
You recognize this guy?
没有
No.
他可能才开始来上班
He could've just started.
有道理
Yeah.
他也有可能把我们在找的人 藏在那辆手推车里
He could also have the guy we're looking for stashed in that cart.
- 你在干嘛 - 你又在干嘛
- What are you doing? - What are you doing?
- 你在干嘛 - 你又在干嘛
- What are you doing? - What are you doing?
- 我问你先的 - 我正在找Hetty
- I asked you first. - I am looking for Hetty.
我很怀疑她会藏在自己办公室里
Well, I doubt she's hiding in her office.
尽管她像个忍♥者似的
Although she is ninja-like.
不 你这个傻子
No, you dingus.
我在寻找线索
I'm looking for clues,
一个可以说明现在到底在发生什么的解释
as in an explanation for what the hell's going on here.
为什么我们要小声地说话
Why are we whispering?
我不知道
I don't know.
Eric 我很怀疑她会从那个书柜里跳出来
Eric, I very much doubt that she'll be jumping out of that bookcase.
大家都这么想 直到她从抽屉里蹦出来
That's what everyone thinks until she srings out of a drawer
或者像一只愤怒的猫鼬从通风口掉下来
or drops from an air vent like an angry mongoose.
对对对
Sure.
你知道吗 如果Hetty出城了
You know, if Hetty's out of town,
那她或者没有如我们猜测般 参与案件了
maybe she's not as involved as we think.
但是 如果她的确出城了
Well, if she is out of town,
那她为什么让我告诉Callen和Sam去船屋那见她
then why did she have me tell Callen and Sam to meet her at the boatshed?
为什么她不告诉他们Veronica Stephens将会在那里
Why didn't she tell them Veronica Stephens was gonna be there?
也许她觉得他们不想再与Veronica扯上关系
Maybe she was afraid they didn't want to get involved with Veronica again.
而最好是面对面解决
Thought a face-to-face would help.
我不知道 总感觉哪里不对劲
I don't know. Something doesn't seem right.
好吧 是Callen打来的
Okay, it's Callen.
- 嘿 Callen - 嘿
- Hey, Callen. - Hey.
我刚刚发了三个在酒店里的不同男人的图像给你
I just sent you images of three different men from the hotel.
- 你可以帮我试着把他们的身份辨认来吗 - 好的
- Can you try and identify them for me? - Will do.
我把这个当成你们没有找到Olonga博士
I take it you didn't find Dr. Olonga?
还没有 但是我感觉他们其中的一个可能知道些什么
Not yet, but I have a feeling one of them may know something.
噢 我们也没有找到他的笔记本
Oh, we also didn't find his laptop
但是 嗯 可能我们够运的话 他们会上网
but, uh, maybe we'll get lucky, they'll go online
试着传输一些博士的研究数据
and try and transfer some of his research data.
如果他们这样做了 我们会找到他们的
Well, if they do, we will sniff 'em out.
G
G.
这是实时的画面 她在这儿
That's a live feed. She's here.
- 让安保抓住她 - 老虎 去抓住他们吧
- Have security grab her. - Go get 'em, tiger.
对不起 我不知道我为什么说这句话
Sorry. I don't know why I said that.
别让她离开这个建筑
Don't let her leave the building.
NCIS的探员正在去你那儿
NCIS agents on their way to you.
她在哪
Where is she?
她肯定已经溜了
She must have split.
她不会找泊车的 以防她要迅速离开这儿
She wouldn't have used valet, in case she had to get out of here fast.
她应该是把车停在这附近了
She must be parked nearby.
Veronica
Veronica!
Veronica 停下来
Veronica, stop!
把车停到旁边
Pull over!
我很庆幸你停下来了
I'm glad you stopped.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, so am I.
像我之前说的 《致命诱惑》 宝贝
Like I was saying, Fatal Attraction,baby.
噢 所以我现在是在审问室里了
Oh, so now I'm in the interrogation room.
对的 你失去了让你舒适的特权
well, you have lost your cozy privileges.
我有新消息给你 这里没有一处地方是舒服的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表