Wha... are you kidding me?
Henley的声音就像一只渴望
Henley has the voice of an injured baby bird
The Eagles老鹰乐队的主唱Don Henley
被照料恢复健康的受伤雏鸟
who's begging to be nursed back to health.
我每天都能从你这学到点新东西
I learn something new about you every day.
是 嗯
Yeah, well...
感觉这不仅仅只是约会
Kind of getting the feeling this is not only about dating.
你说得对
You're right.
牵扯到以后的一切
It's everything lately.
是的 但你在过去的几个月里经历了太多
Yeah, well, you've been through a lot in the last few months.
我的意思是 你在努力度过这个时期
I mean, you're fighting through it.
我就是 我太累了
I'm just... I'm so tired.
这份工作当然很累人
This job can certainly take it out of you.
说得太轻巧了
That's an understatement.
Fatima 这就是我想和你说的
Fatima, this is exactly why I'm telling you
在工作之外你要有自己的生活
that you need to have a life outside of this job.
它会帮助你迎接每个明天
It's what gonna get you through to the next day.
嗯 是 我现在依赖于薯片和英国家庭烘焙大赛度日
Yeah. Yeah, I currently rely on Ruffles and The Great British Bake Off to do that.
Ruffles 一种薯片品牌
哦
Oh.
呜 告诉我是那个老鹰乐队的粉丝发的消息
Ooh, please tell me that that's the Eagles fan.
哦 天哪不是
Oh, God no.
但是 呃 我们有案子了
But, uh, we do have a case.
好吧 但是这个话题还没有完
Okay, but this doesn't end here.
我的工作任务就是防止你
It is officially my mission to stop you from wasting away
宅在家看Soggy bottom 并日渐消瘦
at home on your "Soggy bottom."
我没想到你是会看烹饪大赛的人
I didn't peg you for the Bake Off type.
哦 你是认真的吗 他们对可怜的Marry所做的事太残忍♥了
Oh, are you kidding me? It's savage what they did to poor Mary.
Kensi Fatima
Kensi, Fatima,
请进
please come in.
这是出了什么事
What is happening right now?
呃 我不确定 但是我感觉我们等下要买♥♥一套新的刀具
Um, I'm not sure but I feel like we're gonna end up buying a new set of knives.
你介意吗 我在尝试活在当下
Do you mind? I'm trying to be present.
to be present进入了一个完整的意识领域 与正常清醒状态略有不同的领域
哦 那 你就在这 所以祝贺你成功了 你做到了
Oh. Well, you're here, so congratulations, you did it.
而且现在我们都在这了 所以我们应该开始办案了吧
And now we're here, so we should probably get to the case.
是的
Yeah.
嗯 某人有点暴躁啊
Hmm. Someone's a little snappy.
哦 她就是累了 她非常 非常疲惫
Oh, she's tired. She's very, very tired.
这位是NCIS特别探员Robert Forbes
Meet NCIS Agent Robert Forbes.
他隶属于位于基韦斯特的JIATF South部门
He's based out of JIATF South in Key West
JIATF South: Joint Interagency Task Force South在其联♥合♥行♥动♥地区开展侦查
和检测行动 以便在国家和伙伴国♥家♥安♥全♥的情况下禁止非法贩运行为
但是来洛杉矶执行任务
but here on an assignment in Los Angeles.
他错过了早上五点的签到 而且没有去工作
He was reported missing after he skipped his 5:00 a.M. Check-in,
然后被上报为失踪状态
and didn't report for work.
鉴于他失踪状况上报的速度
Given the speed of his missing persons report,
我猜他现在正执行某项绝密任务
I'm guessing he was working on some pretty top secret stuff.
是 保守而言
Yeah, that's an understatement.
看来这人就是"绝密任务"
Looks like "Top secret" is all this guy knows.
他就像是NCIS的国王饼
He's like the galette des rois of NCIS.
galette des rois 法国传统糕点
有神秘魅力的法式糕点
French pastry with the secret charm inside?
好吧 也许我该多出去见见人了
Yeah, maybe I should get out more.
呃 Forbes类似于一个独♥立♥的行动人员
Uh, Forbes is a bit of an independent operator.
他喜欢按任务要求 前往各种出差活动
He likes to travel wherever the project takes him.
哦 还有 这也是为什么他没有组建家庭
Oh, well, that explains why he has no family.
没有配偶和子女
No spouse, no kids.
他现在向一个空军为了和中国竞争 而建立的创新网络架构
He's currently providing counterintelligence for an innovative network architecture
提供反间谍情报
that the Air Force is developing to compete with the Chinese.
好的 所以这个人可能被任何潜在敌人绑♥架♥了
Okay, so this guy could have been kidnapped by one of many possible enemies.
或者 在把情报卖♥♥给
Or he's currently on the run
任意一个新朋友后 他现在跑路了
after selling his intelligence to one of his many new friends.
- 好吧 不管怎样 留给我们的时间不多 - 是的
- Well, either way, we don't have a lot of time to find him. - Yeah.
Callen和Sam正往他在好莱坞的出租屋去
Callen and Sam are headed to his rental house in Hollywood.
我们知道Forbes最后出现的位置吗
Do we have a last known location on Forbes?
呃 线索是两天前的
Uh, only thing I have is from two days ago.
面部识别系统显示他出现在鹰岩的First Presbyterian教堂
Facial rec picked him up at First Presbyterian in Eagle Rock.
好的 我猜咱们俩要去那个教堂了
Okay. I guess you and I are going to church.
- 那Deeks呢 - 哦 不不不不
- What about Deeks? - Oh, no, no, no, no.
是这样 如果他要去那 他会原地爆♥炸♥的
See, he'd burst into flames if he ever walked in there.
而且 他今天状态不是很好 所以这样安排最好
Plus, he's a little distracted today, so it's probably for the best.
社区不错
Nice neighborhood.
太安静了
Too quiet.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
半夜三更把家具锯成两半
It'd be hard to saw your furniture in half in the middle of the night
还不收到噪声投诉是挺难的
without getting a noise complaint.
是 有人要想绑♥架♥Forbes
Yeah, it'd also be too hard for someone to grab Forbes
还不引人注意也很难
without making a fuss.
我猜你不想再讨论这个事了 是吧
I guess you're tired of talking about this, huh?
那我还能说什么 都写在我脸上了
Well, what can I say? I wear my heart on my sleeve.
你都写在脸上了
You "Wear your heart on your sleeve."
这个嘛
Well...
但是如果你要一个房♥产经纪人 你知道
But if you need a Realtor, you know,
我认识个人 就是说说
I know a guy. Just sayin'.
当然就是说说
Course you do.
你还认识个裁缝 鞋匠
You also know a tailor, a cobbler.
提醒我下 你那个做烛台的叫什么来着
Remind me again, what was the name of your candlestick maker?
联邦探员
Federal agents!
把手举起来
Hands where we can see them.
别开枪 我也是联邦探员
Don't shoot. I'm also a federal agent.
严格地说 我为一个联邦机构工作
I mean, technically, I-I worked for a federal agency.
你们知道NCIS吗
Are you guys familiar with NCIS?
屋内安全
House is clear.
好了 鉴于你刚触发了警报
Well, based on the alarm you just set off,
LAPD应该在五分钟内到达 以涉嫌非法闯入逮捕你
LAPD should be here in about five minutes to arrest you for breaking and entering.
也就是说你大概有5分钟 把事儿交代清楚
That means you have about five minutes to tell us everything you know.
嗯 严格来说只有四分半 我刚在欣赏窗外风景
Well, technically, four and a half. I was just admiring the view outside.
你们想让我从哪开始说
Where do you want me to start?
从头开始
Try the beginning.
嗯 我的童年与众不同 满脑子的梦想 头发比现在还卷
Well, mine was an awkward childhood full of big dreams and even bigger perms.
- 开玩笑的 - 你可没空开玩笑
- I'm joking. - You don't have time to be joking.
其实 也没什么好笑的
Actually, none of this is funny.
哇哦 我忘了 你们都特严肃
Wow, I forgot how serious you guys are.
你不认识我们
You don't know us.
没错 不过我知道你们是什么人
You're right. But I do know your kind,
而且还知道你们讨厌两种东西 官僚主义和胡扯八道
and I know you hate two things - bureaucracy and BS.
所以咱们都闭嘴 然后去找Forbes好吗
So why don't we cut through both and go find Forbes?
嗯 好 不过你要是不说清楚自己是什么人
Okay, you're not going anywhere until you tell us who you are
过来干嘛 咱们谁都别走了
and what you're doing here.
我叫Rhea Moretti
The name is Rhea Moretti.
我以前在NCIS基韦斯特分部工作
I used to work at the NCIS Key West office.
主要是技术操作
Tech operations, mainly.
差不多
That makes sense.
那我们也算知道你了
We know your kind as well.
那你闯进Forbes的房♥子来干嘛
What are you doing breaking into Forbes' house?
我是要来救他
I'm trying to save his life.
你怎么知道他有危险
What makes you so sure he's in danger?
因为昨天晚上 有人想杀我
Because last night, someone tried to kill me.
听着 当压力变成威胁的时候我可以硬刚 但是Forbes做不到
Look, when push comes to shove, I can heave, and I can ho, but not Forbes.
我是说 他不太抗压
I mean, the poor guy has tiny wrists.
而且他现在失踪了 我感觉他在那些人手里
And if he's not here, my gut says that they have him.
好吧 那这位前技术员
Okay, for a former tech operator,
你省略了很多细节
you leave out a lot of details.
Andre Vargas 他是个墨西哥军♥火♥贩
Andre Vargas. He's an arms dealer out of Mexico.
我和Forbes半年前参加了联合特遣队要去抓他
Forbes and I did a JTF six months ago to try to take him down.
结果卧底暴露 任务失败
Our covers were blown. The mission failed.
我们撤出来 然后Vargas就销声匿迹了
We were pulled out, and Vargas went underground.
昨天晚上 他突然出现在洛杉矶 还想杀我
Until last night, when he showed up in L.A. and tried to kill me.
嗯 他要隐匿行踪的话
Well, if he was forced to go underground,
肯定花了不少钱
it would have cost him a lot of money.
可能是报复
Could be looking for revenge.
要真是这样 你在这儿不安全
If that's true, you're not safe here.
那必然啊 咱们去哪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表