我们在Farnham货车的后备箱里发现了他
He was in back of Farnham's van.
已经被肢解了
He's been dismembered.
他就是那个农业部的
Uh, he's the farm guy?
哦行了
Oh, stop.
我们知道他是个CIA特工
We know he's CIA.
除却被肢解
Aside from being dismembered,
他们还在他脖子上找到一个针眼
they also found a puncture wound in his neck.
我猜法医很快就能检验出他死于毒药
My guess, the M.E.'s gonna discover that he was killed with a poison
很可能就是今天早上想给你注射的那种毒药
probably the same poison they tried to inject into your neck this morning.
所以他们跟踪了Sanders 跟踪了Olonga
So they followed Sanders, they followed Olonga,
还跟踪了你
and they followed you.
其中一个已经死了还被分尸
One's dead and butchered.
另一个人下落不明 可能已经死亡或者被屠了
One's missing, probably dead and butchered.
就剩你了
That leaves you.
你现在可以走了
And now you can go.
对了
Hey.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好了
All right.
所以Farnham负责处理掉Sanders的尸体
So Farnham was in charge of disposing of Sanders,
这就让我相信
which would lead me to believe that
剩下的这个人才是幕后主事者
this other guy over here is the one that's calling the shots.
他是不会脏了自己的手的
He's not gonna get his hands dirty,
也不会冒着风险 载着满车尸体碎块到处跑
get caught in a van full of body parts.
Nell说他入住了一家酒店
Nell said he checked into the hotel
用的是假信♥用♥卡♥ 在Adam Kline名下
with a bogus credit card under the name "Adam Kline."
这很有可能就是一次性的化名 但是她会详细调查的
It's probably a one-off alias, but she's looking into it.
这伙人非常训练有素
These guys are good.
要是Eric能从Farnham的手♥机♥上找到点线索的话
If Eric can pull something from Farnham's phone,
我们或许能走运了
maybe we get lucky.
如果我们能找到两人之间的联♥系♥ 就又能继续调查了
If we can connect the two, we're back in business.
要是找不到呢
And if not?
我能提个调查方向吗
Can I make a suggestion?
我们帮助Olonga运送了他设计的一些原型机
We helped Olonga bring prototypes of his designs with him.
我相信 绑他的匪徒一定对这些原型机垂涎欲滴
I'm sure his kidnappers would love to get their hands on them,
武器化改装
weaponize them.
他们肯定愿意用这些原型机来换博士的命
May even trade them for the doctor.
这些原型机在哪里
Where are they?
在一个安全的飞机库 位于机场的临时区域
At a secure hangar in the provisional section of the airport.
我都不知说啥
I don't know what that is.
你不知道就对了
Well, that's the point.
你的结论是什么呢 Beale博士
What's the verdict, Dr. Beale?
这个宝贝儿能被救活不
Is the baby gonna live?
说真的 你有没有找到我们能用的线索啊
Seriously, you got anything for us to use or what?
呃 要是有的话 早就告诉你们了
Uh, if I did, I would've told you.
说的也是
Fair enough.
行吧 别有压力 而且我可以帮忙的 你懂我的意思吧
Well, no pressure. And I could help, you know what I mean?
我可是单枪匹马重装了「1935 Indian」的人啊
I did rebuild a 1935 Indian all by myself.
那是 那是一台机车
That's a, that's a motorcycle.
嗯 古董机车和全新的手♥机♥
Hmm, a vintage motorcycle and a brand-new cell phone--
这两者真可以相提并论哦
totally the same thing.
几乎就是完全一样嘛
Pretty much the exact same thing.
- 真有你的 - 没错 我可真不错 直到一个
- Good for you. - Yeah, it was good for me,
开着现代的阿米什人 把我车撞得扭成了椒盐卷饼样
until some Amish guy in a Hyundai pretzeled me.
这群人不是据说守旧到拒绝开车吗
Those guys even supposed to drive?
那个络腮胡大汉 可能在村里建谷仓的庆典上
Beardo was probably hopped up
通宵啃苜蓿兴奋到傻了吧
on alfalfa after an all-night barn raising.
苜蓿(muxu) 俗称三叶草或金花菜 营养价值高 可食用 副作用是可能对光敏感
Kelly Clarkson
Kelly Clarkson!
怎么了 别啊 你在干嘛啊 这就放弃了吗
What? No. What are you doing? You're quitting?
行吧 你行你上 我举手欢迎
Well, if you want to try, be my guest.
我才不想试 只有天才才可以把这种车祸压成渣的东西救回来
I don't want to try; it's gonna take a genius to bring this roadkill back to life.
只有天才可以吗
G-Genius?
你知道我应该干嘛不 我该把这个送去国安局
You know what I should do? I should send it to the NSA.
- 国安局吗 - 那群大行家肯定知道怎么破解这东西
- NSA? - Those big heads will know how to crack it.
- 大行家吗 - 是的
- Big-big heads? - Yeah,
最聪明的人不就是大行家嘛 你懂的 那些人
smartest guys in the room, you know, those guys.
- 最聪明的人吗 - 是的 就是那些人 我这就把东西送过去
- Smartest guys? - Yup, those guys. We'll just send it to them.
别 你知道吗 我实际上 呃
No. You know, I actually, uh,
我刚 刚 刚才想起 别 你可以放手了
just-just-just-just thought-- no, you can let it go--
我刚想起一个办法可以试一试 我可以试试的
I just thought of something that I could, that I could try.
但我现在就该把这个放去晚间特快专递 他们明早就能收到了
Yeah, but I could just put it in an overnight bag, they can have it by the morning.
我刚才想到 呃 有个好主意我就试一下这个办法就行
I just, uh, got an idea that I could-- I just could try one-one more thing.
- 哦 你能做什么 - 我觉得我能把这个修好的
- Oh, what can you do? - I think I'm gonna fix it.
谁是我最爱的超天才
Who's my favorite brainiac?
- 没错 谁是我最爱的小天才 - 我是
- Yeah, who's my brainiac? - Me.
- 谁是我最爱的小天才 - 我是
- Who's my favorite brainiac? - Me.
是你是你就是你 防弹小子
You. Bulletproof.
防弹小子 防弹小子
Bulletproof. Bulletproof.
防弹小子 我就先撤了
Bulletproof. I'm walking away.
防弹小子 你能做得到的 Beale 防弹小子
Bulletproof. You got this, Beale. Bulletproof.
有什么人知道东西放在这里
Who all knew it was here?
Olonga Sanders和我三人
Olonga, Sanders and me.
你们的上级知道吗
What about your superiors?
不知道 我是说 他们仅仅知道这批东西的存在
No. I mean, they-they knew it was coming,
但是他们都不知道具体的物流地址
but none of them knew the logistics.
你不在 Olonga就没有权限进来吗
Olonga didn't have access without you?
他没有 只有Sanders和我有进入权限
No, only Sanders and I had access.
这可能就是他们绑♥架♥他的原因了
That's probably why they grabbed him,
因为他们抓不到你
after failing to get you.
到底在这里存放了什么原型啊
And what exactly was in here?
呃 收割用无人机 机器人拖拉机
Uh, harvesting drones, robotic tractors,
无人驾驶的犁地车
self-driving plows.
就是一些自动化的农耕设备
It was just all automated farming equipment.
是怎么运来的 集装箱还是货车箱 有用到装卸车吗
How was it shipped? In boxes, crates? Was it on pallets?
所有设备都是空运集装箱送来的
Everything was in airfreight containers.
这伙人需要一台叉式装卸车 千斤顶 至少两个人来
They would've needed a truck, pallet jack, at least two men.
Sanders的证件能让他们进出自♥由♥
Sanders' I.D. Would've got them in and out,
但是机场安保肯定有装卸车多次进出的监控
but airport security must have that truck on camera a dozen times.
哦 丢就丢了吧 看这样子 不管之前这里放了什么
Oh, it was probably stolen. Look, whatever was in here,
东西到现在估计早就被运出长滩外了
I'm sure it's already on a freight on its way out of Long Beach.
等等 等一等 所以 就这样了吗
Wait a second, wait. So that-that's it?
你们这就打算走了吗
What, you're just gonna leave?
- 那你想我们怎样 - 我 我不知道
- What exactly would you like us to do? - I-I don't know.
至少也四处搜一下吧 可能他们不小心忘了什么东西呢
Look around. Maybe-maybe they left something behind.
比如
Like what?
比如一个印着他们住的酒店的火柴盒吗
Like a matchbook from the motel they were staying at?
或许刚好有个人把他们碰到的
Maybe one of them wrote down the phone number
脱衣舞娘的手♥机♥号♥码写在这个火柴盒内衬里呢
of a stripper they met on the inside cover,
又刚好 这个脱衣舞娘听到了他们的谈话
and maybe she overheard a conversation they had.
听我说 我的同事被屠♥杀♥了
Look, someone I worked with was butchered.
那你一早就该更开诚布公的告诉我们
Then you should've been more honest from the get-go.
我这就去调查 有消息就通知你
I'm on it. I'll keep you posted.
- 是Callen吗 - 是的
- Is that Callen? - Yeah.
所以 原来Olonga博士带了一些原型机过来
So, apparently, Dr. Olonga brought several prototypes along with him.
这些设备被存放在机场的一个安全飞机库
They were being stored in a secure hangar at the airport.
- 曾经 过去时啊 - 对啊 现在不见了
- "Were"? Past tense? - Oh, yeah. They're gone now,
不过他们如果要运输这些模型 得需要很大的卡车
but they would've needed a really large truck to take them.
所以运气好的话我应该能找到他们
Hopefully, I'll be able to find it.
它活过来啦
It's alive!
你们也听见了么 还是我幻听了
Anybody else hear that or is that just in my head?
听见了 我们俩也听见了
Oh, yeah. We heard it.
以为没希望了 但是我成功了
I didn't think it possible, but I did it.
我用这双手
With these two hands,
把它冰冷破碎的残骸 从严寒般的死亡深渊给抢救回来
I wrenched its cold, crushed carcass back from the very frozen abyss of death.
请拭目以待
Behold.
什么乱七八糟的
That's gobbledygook.
不好意思 我们眼前这是啥
I'm sorry, wha-- what are we looking at?
啊尼玛
Oh, man.
不不不 刚才好好的呢 刚才在楼下还没问题呢
No. No, it was, it was, it was working. It was working downstairs, you guys.
那啥 没事儿的 Beale
You know what? It's okay, Beale.
- 额等下 - Eric
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表