放下引爆装置
Put down the detonator.
就算你炸了门 你也没可能赶到终端那边上传病毒的
Even if you blow the door, you'll never make it to the terminal to upload that virus.
想都不要想 Egon
Don't even think about it, Egon.
你已经完了
It's over.
听到吗
You hear me?
放下
Put it down.
后退靠墙 站起来
Back against the wall. Up.
转身
Turn around.
没事了
We're clear.
收到 做得好
Copy that. Nice work.
哇
Wow.
这声哇很应景
"Wow" Is right.
这天真要命
That was a day.
对
Yeah.
嗯 我先前在想
Um, I've been thinking.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
在我们的工作与我的家庭
And... between our jobs and my family...
每一件事
everything else...
都充斥着压力
life's pretty stressful right now.
我觉得我们不应该
I don't think we need to add to it by...
确定关系
trying to define our relationship.
你想分手
You want to break up?
不是啦
No.
不 我是说不要把事情复杂化
No, I'm saying let's just keep it simple.
所以 我们都在洛杉矶 就一起
So, when we're both in L.A., we hang out.
像男女友般
As boyfriend and girlfriend?
我是指这些名号♥可以说没啥意义
I'm saying that those titles are essentially meaningless.
这是其他人用的
They're really for other people.
他们把我们标签起来 框着我们
So they can label us and put us in a little box.
但我们才清楚自己的定位
But we know what we have.
这是挺令人困惑
It's confusing and
混乱 而且
messy... and...
有点怪 但是
a little weird right now, but...
这就是"我们"
it's us.
我喜欢"我们"这状态
I like us.
我也是
Me too.
所以 我们重置一下
Do we, like, press a reset button?
我也这么认为
I think that's a thing.
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 我知道这就像投了 - 我倒是有个问题
- I know I just kind of threw... - I do have one question.
我们什么时候走 好去玩VR游戏
When can we get out of here and play Oculus Quest?
现在
Right now.
- 不 - 你最好逃了 Beale
- No...! - You'd better run, Beale.
- 感谢 - 你懂的
- Thank you. Yeah. - You got it.
保安部主管很感激我们
Well, the head of security is very grateful.
他们根本没有对这种火力或爆♥炸♥物的准备
They had not game-planned for this much firepower or explosives.
- 我打赌他们这下要准备了 - 嗯
- I bet they're gonna have a plan for it now. - Mm-hmm.
Peretz准备送去审讯
Peretz is being transferred for interrogation.
希望他们能查出他们为何要以洛杉矶为目标
Hopefully they'll figure out why they targeted L.A.
以及他们有没有协力者
And if they were working with anybody else.
我得走了
Well, I got to roll.
再次感谢你们
Thank you all again.
- 如果能帮上忙的 打给我 - 会的
- Give me a call me if I can return the favor. - Will do.
老大
Chief.
朋友们 现在正式是周末了
And now, my friends, it is officially the weekend.
我们快离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here, huh?
老实说我很倦了 今天是哪天 周日吗
I got to be honest, I'm so tired, I don't even know what day it is. Is it Sunday?
- 48小时后见 来吧 - 再会
- I will see you boys in 48 hours. Let's go. - We'll see you.
要是现在我倒头就睡会很怪吗
Would it be weird if I fell asleep right here?
你不能就地睡的
You can't fall asleep right now.
- 我不想再来米饭汉堡了 - 我知道
- I don't want any more loco mocos. - No, I know that.
你知道没怀孕有啥好处吗
You know what the good thing about not being pregnant is?
你可以喝酒
Ooh, that you can drink?
我想死啤酒了
I so want a beer.
噢 三瓶不是问题
Oh, I can use three.
你瞧 我想我
You know, I think I'm, uh,
我要去找Anna
I'm gonna look for Anna.
那是好事
That's good.
虽然要承认你是对的很令我蛋疼
As much as it pains me to admit that you may have been right,
但我始终没公平对待她
I'm not sure that I gave her a fair shot.
而且我认为Michelle对你能高兴一事 会十分愉快的
I also think that Michelle would be glad that you're happy.
我也如何认为
I think so.
- 你知道这对我很难 是吧 这些私密话 - 是的
- You know this is difficult for me, right? These little private talks. - Yeah.
- 我懂 - 是吧
- I know. - Yeah.
这一天都过得很难受
Like, this whole day has been difficult, frankly.
- 我知道 - 嗯嗯
- I know. - Mm-hmm.
我们没有驾地狱猫来
We didn't drive the Hellcat here.
我们的确没有
No, we didn't.
而其他人都散了
Everybody left.
没错
Yes, they did.
你觉得这些枪会吓到优步司机吗
Think all these guns would make the Uber driver uncomfortable?
等下就知了
We're gonna find out.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表