Yeah, I knew you had it. What do we have here?
啊 看看 希望你有隐秘持武许可证
Oh, hello. Sure hope you have a concealed carry permit for this.
走吧
Go.
嘿 所以 呃 Roxie有她父亲的保险箱的密♥码♥
Hey, so, uh,Roxie had the combination to her father's safe.
他的秘书说你走后她突然出现了
His secretary said she showed upshortly after you left.
然后 她带走了一些文件扔进灌木丛里 试图超过我们
Then she picked upsome files that she threwinto the bushes
就是她逃跑的时候
as she was tryingto outrun us.
好的 那都是什么
Okay. So what are they?
那些是几年前的MEK文件
Well, they are MEK intel files from a few years ago.
他认为可能同情现政♥权♥的人的名单
Essentially lists of people he thought might sympathizewith the current regime.
听起来不像是有人为了他想杀了你
Doesn't sound like something someone would want to kill you for.
不 不是的 但他确实
No, it's not, but he did flag
把这三个人说成是真♥主♥党的潜在成员
these three guys as beingpotential members of Hezbollah,
这一个说成是炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
and this one as a bomb maker.
好吧 我觉得我知道他做的事
Yeah, I think I know his work.
你知道他们身份吗
You identified them?
Eric和Nell在做了
Eric and Nell are working on it.
好吧 这和Larian失踪时遇到的女人有什么关系?
All right, so what does this have to do with the woman Larian met when he disappeared?
Shahmir Gilani博士 我正准备问她
Dr. Shahmir Gilani.I was about to ask her.
好 让我和Rountree在她身上找到突破口
Okay. Let me and Rountree take a crack at her.
好吧
Okay.
你上
You're up.
呃 什么
Uh, wh-what?
你上
You're up.
David是我的好朋友
David was a good friend.
事实上 我们年轻的时候还约会过
In fact, we even datedwhen we were younger.
呃 为什么他女儿Roxie今天来看你
Hmm. Why did his daughter Roxie come see you today?
我可以援引医患特权
I could invokedoctor-patient privilege.
- 她是患者吗 - 是的
- Is she a patient? - Yes.
但是她今天在那不是作为患者吧
But she wasn't there as a patient today, was she?
不 不 她 呃
No. No. She, um...
她希望给我看看她父亲的文件
she wanted to show me some of her father's files.
Gilani医生 你是MEK的成员吗
Dr. Gilani, are you a member of the MEK?
我是一个支持者和信徒 但是我不认为我自己是一个成员
I am a supporterand believer, but I wouldn'tconsider myself a member.
但David是
But David was.
- 他在吃饭的时候和你讨论MEK的事情了吗 - 是的
- Did he talk about MEK during your dinner? - Yes.
是
Yes.
他对美国和伊朗之间日益紧张的关系感到担忧
He was concerned over the increasing tension between the U.S.and Iran.
你认识这些人吗
Do you know or recognize any of these men?
我不认识
I don't recognize them.
但是我知道David认为他们是潜在威胁
But I know David considered thema possible threat.
我建议他
I suggested he...
把自己的担忧和一些机构反馈 但是 呃
he share his concernswith the authorities, but, uh...
他没有机会
he never got the chance.
为什么Roxie来找你而不是去找警♥察♥或者FBI
Why did Roxie come to you and not the police or the FBI?
我觉得她想得到我的建议
I think she wanted my advice.
我告诉她 她父亲会希望她交出他的档案
I told her her father wouldwant her to hand over his files.
- 为什么她没有做 - 我不确定
- Why didn't she? - Well, I'm not certain.
猜一下
Best guess?
报仇
Revenge.
Fatima 你听到了吗
Fatima, you get that?
我和你一样在Tehrangeles长大
I grew up in Tehrangelesjust like you.
我父母也渴望他们曾经认识的伊朗
My parents also longfor the Iran they once knew.
他们和你父亲有同样的信仰 我们是一边的
They share the same beliefsas your father. We're on the same side.
如果你不指控我犯罪你必须让我离开
If you're not gonna charge me with a crime, you have to let me go.
你带着一件没有许可证的武器
You were carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
那是轻罪 一千美元罚款就好了
That's a misdemeanor. It's a thousand dollar fine.
那得坐一年牢
It's a year in jail.
- 对初犯的人不是 - 嗯 直接攻击一名警♥察♥
Not for a first offense.Mm, throw inassaulting an officer,
然后 哦 那是联邦级罪
and then-- oh, look at that--it's a federal rap.
你想为你的父亲报仇吗 好吧
You want to avengeyour father? Good.
我们和你一样想抓到这帮人
We want to get the people behindthis just as much as you do.
你父亲相信保护他的社区不受内部和外部力量的影响
Your father believedin protecting his community from internaland external forces.
你可以继承他的遗产 但必须合作
You can carry on his legacy, but only if you cooperate.
我们需要所有和你父亲共事过的MEK成员的名单
We need a list of every MEK member your father worked with.
我没有
I don't have that.
就算我有
And even if I did,
我为什么要给你
why would I give it to you?
所以我们可以帮助你找到让他失踪的人
So we can helpfind the people responsiblefor his disappearance.
或者你可以用它来监视
Or you could use it to spy on American citizens
曾经被认为是恐怖组织的美国公民
who were once considered a terrorist group.
好吧 你走吧
Fine. Free to go.
我父亲的文件呢
What about my father's files?
呃 那些现在是证据了 但是我们可以给你复印件
Uh, those are now evidence,but we can get you some copies.
我的枪呢
And my gun?
等等 你认真的吗 不存在的
Oh, wait. You're serious? Yeah, not happening.
我父亲刚刚被绑♥架♥了可能已经被杀了
My father was just kidnapped and probably killed.
我要保护我自己
I need to be able to protect myself.
我们可以给你提供安保措施
We can provide you with a security detail.
算了吧
Forget it.
我还是碰碰运气吧
I'll take my chances.
我好震惊哦
Shocking.
再次感谢你的配合 我们对此深表感激
Thanks again for your cooperation. We greatly appreciate it.
要是我能提供更多的帮助就好了
I only wish I could have been more help.
- 你准备走了吗 - 是的
- Are you ready? - Yes.
嗯 女士们 要是想起了任何事情
Um, if you ladies don't mind giving us a call
能请你们打电♥话♥告诉我们吗
if you think of anything?
没问题 好的 祝你们好运
Okay. Well, good luck.
- 谢谢 - 我们走
- Thank you. - Let's go.
- 再见啦 二位 - 再见
- Bye, you two. - Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你打算就这么放过她吗 尽管她既拒捕又对你说了谎
So you're cutting her loose even through she resisted arrest and she lied to you?
算是吧
Sort of.
我不懂了
I don't follow.
说到底 一切都和下一步的计划有关
Well, it all comes down to what happens next.
Gilani医生会把她带回诊所 她的车在那里
Dr. Gilani is gonna take her to the clinic where her car is.
Eric和Nell已经定位了她的车
Eric and Nell have identified her vehicle
Deeks在她车上装了追踪器
and Deeks has tagged it with a tracker.
Deeks也在跟踪她
Deeks is also tailing her.
一旦我们得到授权令批准 就可以追查她的通话记录
Soon as we get warrant approval, we'll start tracking her phone calls.
与此同时 我们需要找到这三个人
In the meantime, we have to find these three, hmm?
汇报一下情况 Eric
Talk to me, Eric.
我没有线索 面部识别没有结果
I got nothing. Facial rec has come up empty.
这些人不在系统里
These guys are not in the system.
爆♥炸♥材料的鉴定什么时候出来
When will we have the forensics on the bomb material?
呃 我已经在催了 但是至少也要几个小时
Uh, I put a rush on it, but several hours, at least.
好吧 和洛杉矶警♥察♥ 公路巡警 郡治安官 所有机构联♥系♥
All right,check in with LAPD, CHP, Sheriff's, everybody.
让他们注意寻找所有最近被偷的车辆
Tell them to look for recently stolen vehicles that could
有可能车上面承载了另一个炸♥弹♥
be used as a good delivery platform for another bomb.
- 收到 - 然后把这些人的照片发给其他机构
- Copy that. - And get those photos to the other agencies,
警告他们 不管防守严不严密的地方附近
alert them for the need to heighten security
- 都需要加强安保 - 好的
- on the usual hard and soft targets. - Yeah.
Deeks 告诉我们点好消息吧
Deeks, tell us something good.
我们没有线索查了
We're running on empty here.
Roxie不会用她的转向信♥号♥♥灯
Roxie doesn't know how to use her turn signal.
跟在她后面的那架车也不怎么会
And neither does the car behind her.
除了你 还有其他人在跟着她吗
She has a tail besides you?
没错 他们立马跟上她了 呃 不过还是慢我一步
That's right, they picked her up, uh, right after I did.
全黑♥车♥窗 看不见车内情况
Tinted-out windows, can't see inside,
但是我能告诉你车牌号♥
but I can give you a license plate.
我看一下 2QRI445
Wait for it-- two, Queen, Robert, Ira, four, four, five.
嗷
Uh-oh...
同志们 他们要采取行动了
guys, I think they're making a move.
不 不
No, no.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 不要轻举妄动 举起手来
LAPD, nice and easy, put your hands up!
不许动
Freeze!
敢动一下 我就开枪
You move, you die.
左边驾驶位的人下了车 先冲我开枪
Exited the vehicle,left side, shots fired.
- 收到 - 他招了吗
- Got it. - He talking?
一句都没说呢
Not a word.
这些人既没有带身份证 也没有信♥用♥卡♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表