海军罪案调查处 洛杉矶 前情提要
Previously on NCIS: Los Angeles...
- 司法部探员Lance Hamilton - 很高兴见到你
- DOJ Agent Lance Hamilton. - Good to see you.
- Eliana Sapir 她是个 - 摩萨德特工
- Eliana Sapir. She's a... - Mossad.
你和这个叫Eliana的女人是怎么回事
What is it with you and this woman Eliana?
我们曾在一起工作过 后来一起过
We worked together, then we were together.
再后来又分开了
Then we weren't.
你最近好吗 G 在和谁约会吗
How have you been, G? Are you seeing anyone?
放松
Relax.
法律规定我有三分钟来买♥♥啤酒
Law says I got three minutes to buy my beer.
我想今天适合喝麦芽酒
I think it's a malt liquor kind of day.
别评判我
Don't judge me.
你后面放着威士忌吗
Y'all got whiskey back there?
起来
Get up.
我该给你多少钱
What do I owe you?
- 我请客 兄弟 - 谢了
- It's on the house, dude. - Thank you.
接线员 这家伙刚进来打倒了人
Operator, this dude just came in and destroyed somebody.
喔 哇哦
Whoa, whoa!
哈 等等 你赢了
Ha! Wait, you won!
对啊 又快了
Yes, much better time.
我的跑步又进步了
Making progress on my running.
听着 我真的很欣赏和尊重这个事实
Listen, I really appreciate and respect the fact
你试着破你自己的记录
that you're trying to get your personal record,
但你差一点 呃
but you almost, uh...
你差点在后面造成一场事故
you almost caused an accident back there.
又不是车祸 只是自行车骑手
Yeah. Not a car accident. Cyclers.
好吧 嗯 骑手也是人啊
Okay, yeah, well, cyclers are people, too.
骑自行车出行 我完全支持
Cycling for transportation, I support entirely.
但成年人穿紧身裤 不
But no, adults wearing spandex,
代表那些没有赞助过他们的公♥司♥ 少来了
repping companies that don't even sponsor them, I think not.
- 哇哦 我们在一起已经有 - 嗯
- Wow, we've been together for... - Yeah.
- 多久了 - 怎么了
- How long? - What?
- 多久了 - 哈
- For how long? - Huh?
我们在一起多久了
How long have we been together for?
- 那不是重点 - 我们在一起多久了
- That's not the point. - How long have we been together for?
这不是一个关于我们在一起多久的小测验
This is not a quiz about how long we've been together for.
我是说我们在一起很久了
I'm saying that we've been together for a long time,
这有点奇怪
and it's just a little bit odd.
我不知道你对这主题
I didn't know you had such strong feelings
- 有这么强烈的情绪 - 我想说的是
- about the subject matter. - I'm just saying,
- 选边走 知道吗 - 好吧
- pick a lane, you know? - Okay.
如果你想和汽车一起走
If you're gonna ride with the cars,
那就在停止标志那里停下来
stop at the stop signs.
你对此很有激♥情♥啊
You feel pretty passionate about this.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我得收拾干净然后去洛杉矶警局
I gotta clean up and get to LAPD.
我知道他们说这是强制性的
So I know that they said it was for mandatory
部门培训和部门情报更新
policy training and department updates,
但你不觉得 有点像
but do you think maybe it's, like...
我不知道 像是有什么别的 关于
I don't know, something else, something about...
像是 你觉得他们 呃
Like, you think that they, uh...
或许会让我刮胡子剪头发
may make me shave and cut my hair?
女孩是要有梦想的 有个惊喜给你
A girl can dream. Got a surprise for you.
我喜欢这个 等会儿 那是什么
I like the sound of that. Wait, what is that?
- 哈 - 哇哦
- Huh? - Wow.
我知道你对Wim Hof很痴迷
I know how obsessed you've become with Wim Hof.
Wim Hof提倡冰人呼吸法 条件之一是暴露在酷寒中
你什么时候装满的这个
When did you fill these up?
凌晨四点
4 A.M.
不要紧 跳进去吧
No biggie. Jump in.
首先 我真的很感激你做的
First off, I really appreciate what you've done,
呃 但我只是 我 我 我呃
uh, but I just, I-I-I, uh,
我觉得说我对
I think that "Obsessed" Is kind of a strong word
这个的感觉痴迷有点过
about how I feel about this.
- 好了 跳吧 - 我就听了一个播客
- Right. Jump in. - I listened to one podcast
或许提过我觉得
and may have mentioned that I thought
Wim Hof呼吸法是
the Wim Hof breathing technique was...
哇哦 这看起来不妙
Wow, that does not look good.
进去
Jump in.
我 呃 我只是不 我不
I, uh, I just don't, uh, I don't...
- 啊 - 我不这么认为 这看起来 看起来
- Aah... - I don't think that looks... it looks
- 真的很冷 所以我不会 - 进去
- really cold, so I'm not gonna... - Jump in.
今天可不是好日子
Today is not the day.
跳进去
Jump in!
好吧 我需要脱了鞋再进去 或者
Okay. Do I have to take my shoes off to do this, or...
哦 哦 天哪
Oh! Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
哦
Oh...
- 哈 哦 - 哦
- Ha! Oh! - Oh!
- 感觉很好吧 - 这感觉太棒了
- This feels great. - Oh, this is so great.
- 我觉得更亲密了 - 我觉得可亲密了
- I feel so bonded. - I feel so bonded!
以色列 特拉维夫
不得不说 我每次回到特拉维夫
I've got to say, every time I come back to Tel Aviv,
都更喜欢这里了
I like it more.
有什么不值得喜欢的呢
Well, what's not to like?
气候和洛杉矶差不多
Weather's just like L.A.
甚至看起来很像圣莫尼卡
Even looks like Santa Monica.
我觉得比圣莫尼卡还好点
I think it's nicer than Santa Monica.
我刚从海滩回来
I just walked back from the beach...
我现在没心情听你的海滩散步 G
I'm not in the mood to hear about your beach stroll, G.
这里98度还没有空调
It's 98 degrees with no AC in this shaping shack.
知道了
Point taken.
但这里是干净的 没有窃听器 也没有摄像头
But it's clean. No bugs, no cameras.
Eliana给你关于这个人的新摩萨德情报了吗
Eliana give you another Mossad Intel update on this guy?
嗯 Uriah Ladd 看起来Hetty是对的
Yeah, Uriah Ladd. And looks like Hetty was right.
他以前是军事承包商
He is a former military contractor.
看来Ladd已经垄断了特拉维夫的可♥卡♥因♥市场
Looks like Ladd has cornered the Tel Aviv cocaine market.
这可是个很大的市场
That's a big market.
对 是啊
Yeah, it is.
以色列军方和摩萨德都知道他有大量储备
Israeli Police and Mossad know he's got a massive stockpile,
他们只是不知道放在那里
they just don't know where it's being kept.
- 你有他的位置吗 - 有可能
- You have a location on him? - We might.
Eliana和我要讨论一下关于
Eliana and I are gonna sit on an address
摩萨德从线人那里得到的一个地址
that Mossad got from an informant.
哦 那你从Ladd的监控照片中
Oh, did you locate that American from, uh,
找到那个美国人了吗
the surveillance pics with Ladd?
还没有 我还在找
Not yet, but I'm up and running.
等他回家 我会找到他的
Soon as he gets home, I'll pick him up.
收到
Copy that.
哦 你知道的 这是你的天命
Oh, and you know it's kismet.
什么天命
What's kismet?
你在个没空调的热箱子里
You in a hot box with no AC.
你不记得你说了什么了
You don't remember you were talking about
桑拿的诸多好处
all the mental benefits of sauna...
嗯哼
Yeah.
- 嗨 - 我的
- Hey! - Holy...
哪
snow!
别 别这样啊
Don't-don't-don't do that.
- 抱歉 - 哦
- Sorry. - Oh...
这么早你在这做什么呢
What are you doing here so early?
Deeks和我觉得应该
Deeks and I thought we'd get in some exercise
- 在洛杉矶警局政策培训之前做点训练 - 我的天
- before his LAPD policy training thing. - My God.
你这么早在这做什么呢
What are you doing here so early?
嗯 我又睡不着了
Well, um... I couldn't sleep again.
啊
Ah.
还没听到Eric的消息 是吗
Haven't heard from Eric, huh?
嗯哼 没有
Mm-mm. Not really.
那家伙有的时候真是个书呆子
That guy can be such a nerd sometimes.
只是有时候吗 他现在是不是还在跟旧金山
Sometimes? Is he still up in San Francisco working
- 一家安全技术公♥司♥合作 - 是的
- with that security technology company? - Yep.
但是我只收到了一些他留在
But all I'm getting are these short, cryptic messages
角色扮演网站上的加密短消息
he's leaving on some random cosplay site.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表