No news on the big cat yet, I'm guessing?
嗯 我没事 我没事
Mm, it's fine. I'm fine.
而且我确定P87也没事
And I'm sure P87 is fine.
除非它死了
unless he's not and he's dead.
Eric 还记得我们刚刚搬到一起的时候吗
Eric, remember when we first moved in together
你有点抓狂 当我们把你的洗涤剂换成我的了
and you kind of freaked out when we ditched your laundry detergent for mine?
嗯 是啊 我对新的香味很敏感
Well, yeah. I'm sensitive to new fragrances.
嗯 但那不仅是关于洗涤剂
Yeah. But that wasn't really about the detergent.
结果看来 而且我对人生转折也太敏感
It turned out I was sensitive to new life changes, too.
然后这次
Mm. And this...
是不是也跟丢失的小动物没什么关系
really isn't about that missing animal.
是啊
Yeah.
要知道
You know,
我处理好消息很拿手
I am great with good news.
可到现在
And at this point,
处理坏消息我也厉害到都可以开个TED演讲了
I could lead a TED Talk on handling bad news.
我滴天我可不想听你那演讲
Ooh, boy. Do not threaten me with a good time.
我现在正在尝试适应的是一个未知
But what I'm learning to deal with right now is the unknown.
过渡性的处境
The in-between.
我们现在所做的改变 就是你抵触的改变对吗
Well, the new setup we have is just that, right?
一切都是焕然一新 所以估计得需要段时间来适应
It's new, so it's probably gonna take some getting used to.
是啊 但不只是我们俩啊 还有你妈 还有Hetty
Yeah, but it's not just us, it's-it's your mom. It's Hetty.
人生一下子如令人窒息 无法确定的等候室
Life has become this waiting room of suffocating uncertainty.
你看
Look.
我希望我们加速跳过这段尴尬期吗
Do I wish we could just speed up all the in-between times?
赌上你的可爱屁♥股♥蛋儿 我当然希望了
You bet your sweet Beale butt I do.
可生活就不能如此 对吧
Unfortunately, we can't. Right?
然而我们可以把握的就是 在这期间互相扶持着对方
What we can do is trust that we'll be there to help each other along the way.
顺利的话 你能在其中找到些安慰
And hopefully, you can find some comfort in that.
我找到了
I found it.
够快的啊
Well, that was quick.
- 我找到可以破解我们无名受害人的线索了 - 不错嘛
- I found a lead on our John Doe. - All right.
没有证件 但面部识别在Pollen牛排餐馆搜到了他
No ID, but facial rec puts him at the Pollen Steakhouse...
他死前三天他每天都去了那个餐馆
Every day for the three days leading up to his death.
可能他在等谁
Maybe he was waiting for somebody.
这块儿有点意思
Uh... Oh, here's where it gets interesting.
我拿信♥用♥卡♥使用记录
Ah. I cross-referenced credit card statements
和他所在的时间做了对比弹出了一个人的名字
for the time frame he was there and I came up with one name.
Dev Jabbar
Dev Jabbar.
他是一位立足世纪城的风险投资人
Yeah, he's a venture capitalist based in Century City
世纪城: 洛杉矶的一个商业区
多数钱都投在孟加拉
but heavily invested in Bangladesh.
他的公♥司♥从技术到时尚覆盖度很广
His companies range from tech to fashion.
他还有个可持续性肥皂公♥司♥
He even has a sustainable soap company.
或许他不该涉及这么多领域
Maybe he shouldn't have ventured into so many lanes.
看起来他的生意财产流失得像大出血一样
Looks like his businesses are hemorrhaging money.
是啊 没准儿他希望Verisdol完成天使轮投资
Yeah. Maybe he was wants Veridol to be his angel investor.
我去汇报给Sam和Kensi
Okay. I will tell Sam and Kensi.
我有个问题 如果今年是你在地球上的最后一年你会怎么样
I got a question. What if you found out this was your last year on Earth?
玩儿假设游戏最让人头疼了
Hypotheticals are never fun.
可不 但如果呢
Yeah, but what if?
是啊每种假设都是从如果二字开始
Which is the textbook start of any hypothetical.
听着 我只是想知道 你 Grisha Callen
Listen, I just want to know what you, Grisha Callen,
回头看 有什么后悔的事情
would look back on one day with regret.
- 有那么一天 - 你看我们已经开始交心了
- Well, there was one day. - I'm already feeling closer to you.
那时是冬季的某一天 晴空万里 空气清新
It was the middle of winter. The sky was clear,
Sam问我可不可以换一天搭档
the air was brisk and Sam asked me to swap partners for the day.
我同意了 现在我无比后悔
I agreed. And I regret that.
憋这样啊
Don't push me away.
你明摆着有啥想说的 那说说呗
Look, you obviously have something on your mind. Why don't you just ask?
Anna Kolcheck
Anna Kolcheck.
她能不让你后悔吗
You're not gonna look back on that with regret?
如果我能找到她并且我们和好如初
Well, if I find her and I patch things up,
我就没必要后悔了
I won't have to.
是嘛
Hmm.
最近一次见到她是在古巴腿部受伤
Well, the last time we saw her was in Cuba with a bum leg
还有个抓她的逮捕令 这样的情况下跟她和好如初确实不难哈
and a warrant for her arrest, so that should be easy, right?
联邦探员
Federal agents.
哈
Yeah!
换我可不这么做
I wouldn't do that.
正说着后悔呢
Talk about regrets.
Dev Jabbar
Dev Jabbar.
探员Hanna 这是探员Blye
Agent Hanna. This is Agent Blye.
我先猜你们是环境保护局 但你们穿的也太不像种树的了
I'd guess EPA, but you're dressed too well to care about the environment.
你嘴够损的 不过谢了
That's insulting, but thank you?
你们也不可能是税务局的
And you can't be IRS.
为啥
And why is that?
长得太四肢发达不像是数学好的
Too athletic to be good with numbers.
你这是在侮辱数学学霸
Well, now you've poked the mathlete.
我们是NCIS
We're NCIS.
我们有几个关于你生意的问题
We have a few questions about your business.
生意 听着就好像我只有一处企业一样
Uch, "Business" Makes it sound so singular.
经我手的生意可有的是
I have my hands in many, many pots.
我们也是啊 我们管谋杀 毒品 洗钱
So do we. Murder, drugs, money laundering.
很高兴认识你们
It's been a pleasure meeting you both.
抱歉我没能帮上忙
Sorry I won't be able to help you.
你都不知道我们为什么而来
You don't even know what we're here for.
你们也不知道啊
Neither do you.
否则你上来就问了
If you did, you would have led with it the second you walked up to me.
- 是嘛 - 成吧
- Oh, yeah? - Oh, okay.
- 你认识这个人么 - 额
- What do you know about this man? - Mm.
不认识
I don't know that man.
不过我很乐意介绍你们认识另一个人
But I'll be happy to introduce you to another.
我的律师
My lawyer.
往后的事情他会来协助你们
He can assist you from this point on.
不好意思先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
Nell找到了丢弃尸体的那辆面包车 在市中心的一处仓库里
Hey. Nell traced the van that dumped John Doe's body to a downtown warehouse.
得搞张搜查令了
Got a warrant.
现在经济不咋地啊
The economy's tough right now.
东西贵得要命 我们还都得吃饱穿暖
Things are expensive. We all have to make ends meet.
是啊 一般人都先把电视停了
Yeah, most people start by cutting the cable cord.
这只是暂时的
Well, this is all temporary.
我会振作起来的
Until I get my feet back on the ground.
哦是啊 都只是暂时的 暂时的就不是问题
Well, as long as it's only temporary, I don't see a problem.
真的
Really?
不是真的 Richard
No, Richard.
并不是 你知道还有什么很贵吗
Not really. You know what else is expensive?
医院开支 戒毒所 葬礼
Hospital bills. Rehab. Funerals.
因为你是个混球 我还是叫你混球吧
Because of you, Dick-- you mind if I call you Dick?--
很多人都不会再有机会 重新回归生活
lot of people are never gonna have a chance to get back on their feet.
他们拿这些药片干什么跟我没有关系
What they do with the pills is out of my control.
我可不认为法官会这么看
I don't really think the judge is gonna see it that way.
她眼里可只有藏♥毒♥
Well, after she sees the possession
和国际走私毒品控告
and international smuggling charges,
其他的她可不关心
I don't think it's gonna matter.
- 走私 - 是啊 还是国际
- Smuggling? - Yeah, of the international variety.
我可没走私
I didn't smuggle anything.
- 他们找的我 - 谁找的你
- Those guys found me. - Who found you?
不知道啊
No idea.
我接到了个电♥话♥他们说他们在卖♥♥
I got a call that said they were selling,
然后跟他们在蒙特西多高地的Bang for Your Buck停车场见面
and meet them in the parking lot at the Bang for Your Buck in Montecito Heights.
等下 Bang for Your Buck是什么鬼 请告诉我它是家一元店
Sorry, Bang for Your Buck? Please tell me that's a dollar store.
- 是家汽车旅店 - 为啥
- It's a motel. - ¿Por que?
别闹 我去年还在那儿抓了个人呢
Stop. I busted a guy there last year.
他们管你要了多少钱
How much did they want you to pay?
他们没要什么太多的钱
Uh, not what they were asking.
他们只是想换些钱 我就把我有的都给他们了
They wanted money, they took what I had.
我觉得是个不能再棒的交易
I call that a pretty good deal.
我觉得他们是被逼到绝路了
I call that desperation.
一定是想要钱想要疯了
They must have really needed that cash.
是啊 走私一大堆毒品
Yeah, they smuggle in a ton of drugs,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表