I live at the marina. I live for fog.
呃 您好
Mm-hmm. How you doing?
NCIS特别探员Callen 特别探员Hanna
NCIS Special Agent Callen, Special Agent Hanna.
我们为Eric Beale来的
We're here for Eric Beale.
砸车窗的那个家伙
The guy who broke the window?
哦 怎么会不记得呢
Oh. How could we forget?
请稍等下 我叫下Nancy
One minute, please. I'll call Nancy.
她是负责这个案子的警官之一
She's one of the officers handling the case.
谢谢
Thank you.
McGrath警官 请到前面来下
Officer McGrath to the front, please.
你们真和那家伙共事
You guys really work with that guy?
每天
Every day.
啊
Ugh.
您无法想象
You have no idea.
好吧 那么 向你们致敬
Well, then, I salute you.
感谢你们的所作所为以及所经历的一切
Thank you for your service and all that.
- 这是我们的荣幸 - 嗯
- It's our pleasure. - Mm-hmm.
先生们 有什么事儿么
Gentlemen, how can I help you?
NCIS 我们为Eric来的
NCIS. We're here for Eric Beale.
- 砸车窗的那个 - 真得这么说么
- The window breaker. - Really?
他已经走了
He left.
走了是什么意思
What do you mean he left?
和你们机构的人一起
With your agency.
一个小时前两名NCIS探员来接走了他
Two NCIS agents came to pick him up about an hour ago.
- 再次感谢你们的衣服 - 不客气
- Thanks again for the clothes. - Of course.
嗯 我通常尽可能地坚持穿 呃
Yeah, I usually try to stick to, uh,
带有公平贸易标签的有机衣物
fair trade organics when possible,
不过 这 这些也不错
but the-these are nice, too.
你们有 能借我用的电♥话♥么
You guys have, like, a cell phone I could borrow?
抱歉 Eric 在你同事到来之前Hetty要求我们
Sorry, Eric. Hetty insisted that we maintain radio silence
- 保持通讯静默 - 哦 对的 是的 聪明的举动
- until your colleagues arrive. - Oh, right. Yeah, that's smart.
只是Nell会担心的
It's just that Nell will be worried.
呃 她是我的情报分♥析♥师
Uh, she's my intelligence analyst.
呃 不是我私人的情报分♥析♥师
Uh-- not "My" Intelligence analyst personally.
她是一名情报分♥析♥师
She is an intelligence analyst.
就是 和我共事的几名情报分♥析♥师
Like, one of several intelligence analysts
- 之一 - 要保持通讯静默
- that I work with. - Radio silence.
不过你们应该有 像是 笔记本电脑或者
But one of you must have, like, a laptop or a...
- 没 - 很抱歉 Eric
- No. - I'm so sorry, Eric,
这是你老大的命令
but we have our orders from your boss.
在Hetty派来的探员到达之前我们要像黑箱一样
We're a black box until Hetty's agents get here.
明白了
Got it.
你需要休息下
You should try to rest.
- 是啊 - 今晚你经历了好多
- Yeah. - You've been through a lot tonight.
正是如此 哥们儿
Ain't that the truth, brother?
只是 我喝了太多的咖啡
It's just, they've given me so much coffee,
你知道的 可能考虑到我被枪击了
you know, probably on account of me being shot.
擦伤了
Grazed.
- 他们说更严重 - 没 没有
- They say that's worse. - No, they don't.
所以 呃 我该怎么称呼你们
So, uh, what should I call you guys?
- 啊 - 别搭理他
- Hmm? - Please don't encourage him.
说吧 你们在机构里肯定有绰号♥的
Come on. You guys must have nicknames within the agency.
他们经常叫我闪光弹 呃 说来话长了
They used to call me Flash Bang-- eh, that's a long story.
在S07E16 Eric曾经丢闪光弹帮Kensi及Deeks解决一个敌人
不过要是你们曾经听人提起「防弹小子」的话
But if you've ever heard them talk about Bulletproof,
本人就是了
you guys have met him.
噢 我的天 要是他们知道防弹Beale
Oh, my God. The guys are gonna be killing themselves
又从一次枪击中活下来 他们怕是要悔恨得自杀了
when they learn that Bulletproof Beale has survived yet another gunshot.
子弹擦边
Grazed.
不是说真的中弹
Semantics.
嘿 有什么新消息吗
Hey, any news?
我刚刚和我们在蒙特利的常驻小队结束通话
I just got off the phone with our Resident Unit in Monterey.
他们没有任何符合旧金山警♥察♥局描述的探员
They don't have any agents matching the description SFPD gave us.
那其他地方的部门呢
What about other agencies?
嗯 除非他们在离旧金山300英里范围外
Well, not if they're within 300 miles of San Francisco.
不然我已经和其他政♥府♥部门都联♥系♥过了
I've basically contacted every government agency,
甚至连美国邮政管理局也联络了
short of the United States Postal Service.
现在我正在整理监控录像
Now I'm sorting through this surveillance footage
来寻找我们的两个神秘探员
looking for our two mystery agents,
但不管他们是谁 他们都出色地
but whoever they are, they did a stellar job
躲过了所有安保摄像头
of avoiding getting caught on any security cams.
嗯 那他们一定很有说服力
Well, they must have put on a pretty convincing show
- 不然Eric不会跟着他们离开的 - 对
- if Eric went with them. - Yeah, they must have.
我想不明白的是
What I can't wrap my mind around is:
一开始为何要带走Eric
why take Eric in the first place?
还有为什么要暴露自己
And why expose themselves
在一群警♥察♥前带走他
by picking him up in front of a bunch of cops.
我的意思是 就算是专业的 这样做也太冒险了
I mean, even for a professional, this is super risky.
没错
Exactly.
所以入侵者闯入
So the home invaders break in,
然后他们追着Eric出了公♥寓♥
they chase Eric out of the apartment,
但不带走任何东西
and they don't take anything.
之后 在那天晚上晚些的时候
And then, later that same night,
Eric被两个无法确定身份的 探员
Eric is taken from SFPD custody
从旧金山警局的拘留中带走了
by two unidentified "Agents."
这本来就不是一次抢劫 这是一次绑♥架♥
This was never a robbery, it was a kidnapping.
他们看到他与旧金山警局一起逃跑了
They watched him escape with SFPD.
然后他们那辖区的警局去完成他们的工作
And then they went back to the precinct to finish the job.
噢
Oh.
你这个地方不错啊
Nice place you got here.
你们选址可是充满犯罪+恐怖元素
You guys went all out on the crime-infested spooky factor.
我自己可是很迷「废弃餐厅」这主题
I'm really digging the whole abandoned restaurant motif.
我们有一个船屋
We have a boatshed.
那里有个活板门 能一直连通到码头
It has a trapdoor, goes right down to the marina.
那真是挺酷的
That's pretty cool.
你们有一个活板门吗
You guys have a trapdoor?
也许能一直通到一条废弃的下水道
Maybe it goes down to, like, a abandoned sewer
或者类似的东西 没有吗
or something like that? No?
我们是可以和其他分部分享这些的吧 有相关规定吗
We can share this between field offices, right? That's a thing?
天快亮了
It's gonna be light soon.
我觉得我们应该在有人看到你之前让你进去
I feel like we should get you inside before somebody sees you.
好的 了解了
Oh, copy that.
我存于黑暗中
I live in the shadows.
噢
Ooh.
我去安顿他
I'll get him settled.
- 先生们 跟着我这边走 - 谢谢
- Right this way, gentlemen. - Thanks.
啊
Yikes
这不符合我的品味
Not exactly my taste,
不过十二岁的我可能会喜欢这里
but maybe the 12-year-old me might've liked it.
和你打赌十美元 他在另一个房♥间里有一张赛车床
Ten bucks says he has a race car bed in the other room.
你知道我挺想接受这个赌局的 不过
You know, I'd take that bet, but, uh,
我是不会去看的
I'm not going to check.
辣眼睛的画面可洗不掉
Some things can't be unseen.
这里的挣扎挺大场面
This is a hell of struggle.
是啊 Beale幸运地逃脱了
Yeah, Beale's lucky he made it out.
对
Yeah.
看这个
Check it out.
一个箭头
A fléchette.
这可能是从Eric的科幻武器里射出的
It could be from one of Eric's sci-fi weapons.
有可能
Maybe,
但用二氧化碳动力手♥枪♥ 就可以解释为什么没有一个
but using a CO2 pistol would explain why none of Beale's neighbors
Beale的邻居报♥警♥说有枪声了
reported hearing gunshots.
这头是空的
It's hollow.
这头看起来像是皮下注射针
Tip looks like it might be a hypodermic needle.
这也许是某种镇静剂
Maybe it's some kind of tranquilizer dart.
嗯 这对普通罪犯来说太先进的
Huh, that's pretty advanced for some common criminals.
我觉得Kensi和Nell关于绑♥架♥的角度是对的
I'd say Kensi and Nell are right about the kidnapping angle.
所以两个持枪者闯入 Beale计划着逃跑
So two gunmen break in, Beale manages to escape.
然后两个小时之后两个自称是NCIS的假探员
Then phony agents show up at SFPD
出现在旧金山警♥察♥局
two hours later claiming to be NCIS?
他们怎么会知道呢
How would they happen to figure that out?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表