- Maybe she didn't have the energy. - Yeah.
或者她记不起 当初为什么要选这个职业
Or maybe she couldn't remember why she was doing this in the first place.
额 你俩 现在不是探讨人生的时候
Okay, I think you guys need to get it together.
Moretti现在在哪儿
Uh, where's Moretti now?
她昨晚被Vargas袭击了
Uh, she was attacked by Vargas last night,
但很幸运她成功逃脱
but luckily she got away.
Deeks在船屋跟她问话呢
Deeks is talking to her in the boatshed.
你查Forbes的经济往来了吗
Did you look into Forbes' finances?
我查了 但没什么疑点
I did, but so far nothing of note.
除非你非要算上叶子花属和雪绒花
Unless you count notes of bougainvillea and edelweiss.
啥
What?
这人是个酒品尝家
Guy was a bit of an oenophile.
我没明白
I don't understand.
我是说他是个红酒行家
Oh, uh, that means wine expert.
不是这儿没明白 这块儿我懂了 就是Forbes他在养伤
No, I-I got that part. It's just that Forbes is in recovery.
根据他的信♥用♥卡♥交易记录
Oh, well, according to his credit card statement,
他在高地公园酒庄花了好一笔钱
he spent a pretty penny at Highland Park Wine.
所以要么他是个收藏家
So either he's a collector...
要么他重新开了酒戒
Or he fell off the wagon.
不管怎样 希望周六之后那儿有人看见过他
Either way, hopefully, somebody there saw him since Saturday.
- 我们应该去查查 谢了哥们儿 - 没事儿
- We should go find out. Thanks, buddy. - Yeah.
作为一个训练有素的探员 他竟然没发现家里发霉了
Well, for a highly trained agent, he's pretty bad at reading the signs of mold.
可不
Hmm.
可不可以停车他也搞不明白啊
And the signs for parking, too.
瞧瞧这一摞 这怎么也有十来张罚单
Look at all these. There's got to be at least ten tickets here.
得帮他说句 没有博士学位看不懂城里的停车标志
Well, in his defense, you do have to have a PhD to read the parking signs in this city.
很显然圣地亚哥的停车标识他也看不明白
Apparently, in San Diego, too.
这个 就是昨天早上的
Look at this one, from early yesterday morning.
黄色♥区♥域的罚单
See, that's a yellow zone.
秋分第三个周二 六点以后才能停
That's only allowed after 6:00 on the third Tuesday of an autumnal equinox.
你看看地址
Look at the address.
就在Tijuana边界边上
It's by the Tijuana border.
车牌跟别的罚单也不一样
And the license plate on that one is different from the others.
可能是租借车
Could be using a rental.
所以Forbes在我们要找的
So Forbes made a secret run down to the border
隐匿已久的军♥火♥走私犯Vargas露出脑袋当天
on the same day that our arms dealer, Vargas,
偷偷跑去国境了一趟
has decided to come out of hiding.
也许Moretti不知道他的真面目
Maybe Moretti's wrong about this guy.
也许Forbes去墨西哥是去把Vargas接回来的
Maybe Forbes went down to Mexico to bring Vargas back with him.
你觉着他们是一伙的
You think they're working together?
所有苗头现在都指向这个结论了
All signs are starting to point to that.
成吧 不跟你瞎闹了 该严肃起来了
All right, this has been really fun, but it's time to get serious.
上次我听到这句话的时候我沦落到波特兰
Last time I heard that, I ended up in Portland
和一个叫Stu的诗人一起纹了个同样的独角鲸纹身
getting matching narwhal tattoos with a poet named Stu.
这位朋友 你可是在跟发明"用搞笑来转移话题"的人在说话
Well, you're talking to somebody who invented the art of deflecting through comedy,
所以我很清楚你现在在干嘛
so I know what it is that you're doing.
我在干的是在
What I'm doing is wasting away
这衰神快餐店里荒度天日
inside of this poor man's Long John Silver's
Long John Silver's 炸鱼薯条快餐店 应了前面小姐姐说她以为船屋是个快餐店那句
而我的朋友不知在哪里吃苦受罪 或者更惨 已经嗝儿屁着凉了
while my friend is somewhere suffering, or worse, dead.
我还很清楚你现在应该很恐惧
I also know that you're scared,
这就是为什么你需要跟我好好聊聊Forbes
which is why you need to talk to me specifically about Forbes.
你们关系很近吧 对不对
You guys were close, were you not?
是啊 他对我来说像是一位长兄
Yeah. He was like a big brother to me.
Big brother 词面意思是长兄 《1984》里译为老大哥
他同时也在监视着Vargas的一举一动
Well, he was also monitoring everything that Vargas was doing,
- 所以他也算是Vargas的老大哥呗 - 好吧
- so he's kind of like a big brother to him, too. - Okay,
我现在对你敞开心扉
this emotion I'm giving you,
可就给你着一次机会啊 你最好趁我没改注意前把握好了
it's a onetime wave, so you better ride it while it lasts.
成吧 你最后一次见Forbes是什么时候
Fair enough. When's the last time you saw Forbes?
两个月前他刚来洛杉矶时
We had lunch about two months ago,
我们一起吃了顿午饭
when he first got to L.A.
我请他来我的节目了 但他一直都很忙
I invite him to my shows, but he's always busy.
你跟Sam和Callen说你们在墨西哥行动时卧底被拆穿了
You told Sam and Callen that your guys' cover
你知道具体发生了什么吗
was blown in Mexico. Do you know how?
我不搞办公室八卦
I'm not one for office gossip.
怎么 你觉着NCIS里有人透露信息
What, you think somebody from NCIS is the leak?
或者FBI或者CIA
Or FBI, CIA.
那个案子好多组织参与
I mean, there were so many hands in that pot.
你觉着Forbes在你们离开墨西哥之后与Vargas有任何联♥系♥吗
You think that Forbes has had any contact with Vargas since you guys left Mexico?
什么 你认为是Forbes泄露了我们的行动
What, do you think Forbes was the leak?
你认为他跟Vargas是一伙的
That he's working with Vargas?
我认为人类是很复杂的生物
I think that people are complicated.
不可能 Forbes在那一直照顾我
No, Forbes took care of me down there.
我完全处理不好当时的情况
Okay? I was way out of my league.
这可怜的家伙当时在跟老婆离婚 但百忙之中还能给我逗趣
That poor guy was going through a divorce and he still found time to make me laugh.
离婚
Divorce?
是啊 他前妻一直给他打电♥话♥
Yeah, his ex-wife would call all the time.
他经常要出去接她电♥话♥一安慰就好几个小时
He'd have to step out for hours just to calm her down.
Forbes没有结婚
Forbes wasn't married.
是啊离完婚了就没有结婚了啊
That's what happens when you get a divorce.
我不是这个意思 他从来就没结过婚
No, Forbes was never married.
他从来没有过老婆 他那是在骗你呢
He never had a wife and he was lying to you.
很有可能Forbes不是你想象的那个人
It's possible that Forbes is not who you thought he was.
不这不可能
No, that can't be true.
是吗 那向我解释一下为啥他昨天跑去边境了一趟
Uh-huh. Explain to me why he took a secret trip to the border yesterday.
Trivia night 常识问答比赛
那就尝试趣味之夜吧
Trivia night.
你可真是无情
You're relentless.
我曾经交过一个男朋友特别喜欢趣味之夜
I, uh, dated a guy who loved trivia night.
我们每周都要去 可累人了
We had to go every week and it was exhausting.
真的假的
You're kidding.
真的啊 他水平特差
No. He was terrible.
他以为Borat是元素周期表上的一个元素呢
He actually thought that Borat was an element on the periodic table.
Borat 电影 讲述一个哈萨克斯坦主持人 来到美国旅行并短暂生活的搞笑经历
娘诶
Wow.
我不知道哪个更糟糕 它还是老鹰乐队
I don't know what's worse, that or the Eagles.
说话注意点
Um, bite your tongue.
Desperado (老鹰乐队单曲) 可是我的
"Desperado" is featured heavily
断舍离专用曲
on my Swedish death cleaning mix.
行行行 别问他
Okay. Uh, yeah, don't ask.
你查到了什么 Eric
What do you got for us, Eric?
刚刚发给你一张 Ellie Martinez的照片
Just sent you a photo of Ellie Martinez.
她是高地公园酒庄的店主
She's the owner of Highland Park Wine.
好的 收到
Yep. Got it.
额 她和我们调查的事情有什么联♥系♥吗
Uh, what doesshe have to do with anything?
我还在试着去查清楚 但她有犯罪前科
Still trying to figure that out, but she does have a criminal record.
哦 或者说是犯罪合集
Ooh, more like a... criminal compilation.
这么多吗
That bad?
额 她干得最大的几票包括了 绑♥架♥未遂 家暴
Eh, her greatest hits include attempted kidnapping, domestic battery,
当然还少不了 电♥信♥诈骗
and who can forget the sweet, sweet harmonies of wire fraud.
哦 不过看起来她有一个出色的律师
Oh. But looks like she had a pretty good lawyer.
她所有的指控都被撤诉了
All her charges were dropped.
我们看到Martinez了
We got eyes on Martinez now.
看起来她正在收♥货♥
Looks like she's gettinga delivery,
所以我们先给她个机会处理好吧
so we'll just give her a chance to get that settled.
希望我们也有机会处理一下我们的事情
Mm, hopefully we get a chance to settle some things of our own.
谢谢 Eric
Thanks, Eric.
没事 这是我应该做的
No problem. It's why I do what I do.
哇哦 伙计们 在来之前能不能先打声招呼
Whoa, guys. L-Little warning before you come in here?
是你应该对周围环境更警觉一些
You should havemore situational awareness.
额 我通常有Nell帮我
Well, I used to have Nell to help me out with that.
她是我私人探测器
She was my very own walking, talking, oftentime cosplaying motion sensor.
也许我应该整一个她的全息图
Maybe I should get a hologram version of her.
也许你应该就好好用用你的耳朵
Maybe you should justuse your ears.
那辆Forbes开到边界的租用车有什么线索吗
Any leads from the rental car that Forbes took down to the border?
并没有
Uh, not really.
很明显他不想让这辆车被查到
It's pretty clear that he wantedthis trip off the books.
继续搜查边境线 看看他是不是一个人
Keep searching the bordercrossings, see if he was alone
到那里的 一旦查到什么马上通知我们
down there and let us know assoon as you find out anything.
耶 喔
Yeah. Whoa.
同志们 请留步
Gentlemen, halt.
看看这个
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表