You don't know a Steve McMillan, Mr. Albert Goshman?
我没那么说过
I never said that.
你没说你不认识他
You didn't say that you didn't know him.
有很多事我没说过
There's a lot I didn't say.
- 你认不认识Steve McMillan - 我记不起来
- Do you know a Steve McMillan? - I don't recall.
你不认识Steve McMillan吗
Do you not know Steve McMillan?
听起来不太妙
That doesn't sound good.
- 稍等一下 - 好的
- Hold that lack of thought. - Okay. Yep.
别别别 别打我脸
No, no, no, no, no. Not the face.
真的别打我脸 看 这是瓷牙
Not in the face. Look, veneers.
噢
Whoa!
什么鬼
What the hell?
这边
Come here.
够了 停下
Enough! Stop!
我们是联邦探员 这里发生了什么
We're federal agents. What's going on here?
这人在作弊
This one's been cheating.
他一直在那张桌子上偷A牌
He's been copping aces from that table,
然后在这桌子上用
and playing them over here.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
You got to be kidding me.
查他的口袋
Look in his pocket.
是的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
请接受我最大的歉意
Please accept my utmost apologies.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你知道的 老♥习♥惯
It's old habits, you know.
作弊已经是是一种反射了
Cheating's a reflex.
对于我就像呼吸一样
I mean, it's like breathing, really.
这是个噩梦
This is a nightmare.
他们说我女儿在哪吗
Did they say where my girl was?
很明显 我们被打断了行动
Well, obviously, we got interrupted.
而且他们有点不情愿说
And they're a little reluctant.
那没问题 我可以变得很有说服力
That's okay, I can be very persuasive.
所以 你们两个不是叫「Bottoms」
So neither one of you has ever been called "Bottoms"?
没有
No.
你们两个谁听过对方被叫「Bottoms」的
Either one of you ever heard the other one called "Bottoms"?
- 有啊 他 他出老千 - 那是他的名字 卑鄙无赖
- Yeah, him. Cheater, he is. - That's his name, low-life scoundrel.
给我五分钟时间和他们单独在一起
Give me five minutes on me Jack Jones with them,
我会让他们说出真♥相♥的
I'll get it out of 'em.
哇哦 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey.
要不你先告诉我Jack Jones是什么
Why don't you tell me what Jack Jones means?
我知道Jack Jones
I know what Jack Jones means.
那是能让他呻♥吟♥的
It's a tome... phone
电♥话♥
to make him groan?
Jack Jones是指单独
Jack Jones means alone.
行了 别押韵了好吗
Enough of the rhyming, all right?
我讨厌押韵
I hate rhyming.
你这是对我们文化的抵♥制♥
Suppression of our culture, that is.
让他学点新东西又不会害他
Wouldn't hurt him to learn something new.
我好奇 你们打算
Just out of curiosity, how were you planning
怎么让他们开口
on getting them to talk?
- 有铁锹吗 我来演示一下 - 我想也是
- Got a crowbar? I'll show you. - I thought so.
把他们带走吧
Let's get these two out of here.
- 我们去船屋接着问 - 好的
- We'll deal with this at the boatshed. - All right,
- 走吧 来 - 绅士们
- let's go, come on. - Gentlemen.
- 我喜欢 - 走吧
- I like it. - Shall we?
私下进行
In private, eh?
你们那里有铁锹吧
Got a crowbar in there, do ya?
- 还有锤子 - 我们没那么暴♥力♥
- Hammer? - We're not doing that.
- 可那样很有效率 - 别
- It's quite effective. - No!
你们知道什么最有用吗 医用牙钻 对吧
You know what really works? Dentist drill, right?
我们不会对任何人用牙钻
We're not drilling anyone's teeth.
噢 你还是借鉴一点专家的经验吧
Oh. Just trying to lend some expert advice.
走吧
Let's go.
这些美国人真是软蛋
Soft, these Americans, eh?
你们这叫固步自封
You blokes are very set in your ways.
让我想起了我妈
Reminds me of me mum.
噢 我可以开劳斯莱斯吗
Oh, can I drive the Rolls?
- 不行 - 嘿 大伙儿
- No! - Hey, y'all.
我们从实验室里提取到了DNA样本
We got the DNA sample back from the lab.
我们还需要从出老千的那些人身上取点样本
We just need a sample from the card cheats.
那要出具法令 要律师 需要很多时间
That'll lead to warrants, lawyers, a lot of time.
没错 我们没时间了
Yeah, time we don't have.
手里拿着MAHEM武器系统的人
Whoever has the MAHEM weapons system is gonna want
一定想尽快转移或者出手
to move it or sell it as fast as possible.
看 他在通过耳朵里的传讯器
See, he's talking to Fatima the supercomputer
和超级电脑Fatima对话
through a little transmitter in his ear.
- 我知道 - 其实 我们只需要
- I know. - Truth is, we only have
让他们以为我们有他们的DNA
to make them think we have their DNA.
我们只需要让那些出老千的人从杯子里喝口水
All we have to do is get the cheaters to drink from a glass.
得让他们喝快点
Just got to do it fast.
喝快点 好吧 很简单
Drink fast? Well, that's easy.
有没有好一点的爱尔兰威士忌
Anybody got any nice Irish whiskey?
没错 让他们像猪一样流口水
Yeah, like pigs to slop.
其实没什么大事 各位
This is not such a big deal, fellas.
我们只是来谈谈话
We're just talking.
你们没有惹什么事
Nobody's gonna get in trouble.
感谢我们的老板 Henrietta Lange
Compliments of our boss, Henrietta Lange.
什么
What?
好吧 替我们向Henrietta女士说声谢谢
Well, say thank you to Ms. Lange for us.
- 对 - 为这位超级棒的女士干杯
- Yeah. - To a damn fine lady.
- 嗯 - 对 干杯
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
噢 棒
Oh, yeah.
- 太棒了 - 没错
- All right. - Yeah.
你最好不是想灌醉我们
I do hope you're not trying to get us drunk.
因为这太难了 朋友
'Cause that is a tall hill to climb, that is, my friend.
那一小瓶酒可不够
You're gonna need a lot more than that little bottle.
没错
Yes.
- 干杯 - 我们被带到这里来到底是什么原因
- Cheers. - Is there a reason we're being left out?
好了
All right!
时间到了 绅士们
Closing time, gentlemen.
那是什么
What is that?
证据袋
Evidence bags.
没错 用来装一些可能会被带上法庭的东西
Yeah, you put things in there you might want to present at a trial.
对 比如凶案现场的指纹
Yeah, like fingerprints at a murder scene.
或者受害人指甲里的DNA
Or DNA from under a victim's fingernails.
谢谢 我带去实验室了
Thanks. I'll take these to the lab.
嗯
Mmm.
啊
Ah...
好了 做坏事的冠军名单新鲜出炉了
Well, we got a new grand champion of bad decision-making.
结果出来了 绅士们
Results are in, gentlemen.
跟我来
Come with me.
来
Come on.
起来
Get up.
发生什么了
What's going on?
他放他走了
He's letting him go.
什么
What?
跟我们上楼
Come upstairs with us.
坐下
Sit down.
你们为什么放他走
Why'd you let him go?
因为你才是吃鸡的那个
'Cause you are the winner, winner, chicken dinner.
恭喜你获得了终身免费入住联邦监狱的资格
Free lifetime membership in federal prison,
- 还有免费健身房♥ - 你的DNA和
- gym fees included. - Your DNA matches the DNA
Steve McMillan指甲里的DNA对上了
found under Steve McMillan's fingernails.
不是我
Wasn't me.
好吧 尽管经常会产生一些误解
Well, despite some common misconceptions,
但科学不会撒谎
science doesn't lie.
其实 我们知道你只是
Thing is, we know you were just there
让那些坏人进屋子
to let the bad guys in the door.
DNA不会撒谎
DNA don't lie.
不是我
It wasn't me.
我不知道怎么和你说
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表