- 告诉他们在那见 - 好的 这就去
- Tell 'em to meet us there. - Yep, I'm on it.
卫星显示东部大楼空无一人
Satellite shows the east building's vacant,
有一人在西面
one person in the west.
收到 谢了
Copy that. Thanks.
右侧安全
It's clear on the right.
主楼的门周围有亮光
The main building is lighting up around the door.
他手里那些东西 我们可能得叫拆弹小组来
With all he's got, we might need to call the bomb squad.
不
No.
如果他看到大队人马过来他或许会把整个地方炸掉
He sees the cavalry coming, he might blow the whole place up,
在混乱中逃跑
make a run during the chaos.
噢 但他能对付咱俩吗
Oh, but he'll take on the two of us?
只有我一个人进去的时候他才会
Only gonna be one when I go in alone.
怎么忽然开始搞独行侠了
What's with the one-man army thing all of a sudden?
我只是不明白在这种情况下
I just don't see the sense, especially in this scenario,
为什么我们俩要一起去被炸飞
of both of us getting blown up.
所以我要跟你一起去
Which is exactly why I need to go with you--
因为我才是那个知道怎么拆弹的人
'cause I'm the one that actually knows how to defuse a bomb.
我知道怎么拆炸♥弹♥
I know how to defuse a bomb.
G 停 停停
G, stop, stop, stop.
这是一个压力板雷♥管♥
It's a pressure plate detonator.
连接到一块塑料粘结炸♥药♥上
Wired to a brick of plastics.
这是要过雷场啊
Walking through a mine field.
热成像仪显示了一条安全路径
The FLIR shows a safe path.
但那只看到电子类的
That's only for electronics.
他已经用过化学武器了
He's already used a chemical weapon.
我们需要一个更好的计划
We need a better plan.
比如说
Such as?
我在想
I'm thinking.
特别快递
Special delivery.
谢谢你
Thank you.
只有一个人在里面吗
Just the one guy in there?
- 我们只能看到这些 - 我们是不是应该送机器人进去
- That's all we see. - Should we send in the robot?
我们可以等他出来远程解除一切
We could wait him out, disarm everything remotely.
嗯 我们可以 但那只能解决他放在这里的炸♥弹♥
Well, we could, but that would only take care of the bombs he has here.
他已经试过谋杀Tom Olsen
He already tried to kill Tom Olsen.
他可能有其他的爆♥炸♥装置准备引爆
He could have other devices in place ready to blow.
我们得找到校园外那些有危险的人
We need to find out who's at risk outside of the school.
是啊
Yeah.
无人机被编程为按照建筑物的蓝图扫描
The drone's programmed to scan with the building's blueprints.
好的 我们准备好了
All right, we're all set.
- 注意安全 伙计们 - 一会儿见
- Stay safe, guys. - I'll get your back.
正前方 安全
Straight ahead, we're good.
只是在入口大门上有简易爆♥炸♥装置
IEDs are only on the entrance doors.
头两个教室安全
First two classrooms are clear.
从容不迫
Slow and steady.
胜券在握
Wins the race.
那里怎么样了
How's it going in there?
目前为止还不错
So far, so good.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
嗯
Yeah.
呃 伙计们 我们这边有情况
Uh, guys, we got company.
看到至少有两人在一辆货车里
Got at least two guys in what looks like a cargo van.
- 你可以开进来了 - 或许是来帮他搬东西的
- You're clear. - Might be here to help move his stuff,
放置更多炸♥弹♥
plant more bombs.
安静的把他们拿下
Take 'em out quietly.
我不确定我们要找的人知道我们进来了
I'm not sure our man knows we're in yet.
如果他听到枪响或许他会选择自杀 炸掉一切
If he hears gunshots, he could go suicidal, blow everything up.
包括我们
Including us.
收到
Copy that.
- 联邦探员 - 跪下
- Federal agents. - Down on your knees.
手放在头上
Put your hands on your head.
把货车熄火 把手放在
Turn the van off and put your hands...
- 举起手来 - 不 不
Turn your hands up...No! No!
我来追副驾驶座那个
I got the passenger.
为什么我总是要对付块头大的那个
How come I always get the big guy?
没什么反应
Nothing's lighting up.
等一下
Hold it.
右侧教室 地面上有什么东西
Classroom on the right, there's something on the floor.
是连接捕鼠器的绊线
It's a trip wire to a mousetrap.
会引发压力锅里的炸♥弹♥
Triggers a pressure cooker.
就像波士顿马拉松一样
Just like the Boston Marathon.
至少现在安全了
Safe, for now.
一楼安全了
First floor's clear.
正往楼上移♥动♥
Moving upstairs.
你这罪名叫做拒捕
This one's called resisting arrest.
能让你在监狱里多关一年
Good for another year in lockup.
来吧
Yeah.
这就是你不能打女孩的原因
And this is why you don't fight girls.
翻身吧
Get over.
门上的那个装置是什么
What is that on the door?
这是水银开关
It's a mercury switch.
哪怕最轻微的动作
Any movement--
嘣的就炸
kaboom.
牢记在心 不敢动不敢动
I'll keep that in mind.
这是双重触发器 门铰链上还有个旋转开关
It's a double trigger with a rotary switch in the hinge.
要是忽略了这个 小命呜呼
If you miss it, it's fatal.
你确定剪的那条线是对的吗
You sure that's the right wire?
我确定
I'm sure.
G
G.
我们从这里进去
We go in there,
就跟待宰的羔羊一样
we're sitting ducks.
要是先放无人机进去呢
What if I send the drone in there?
他可能躲在后台
He could be hiding backstage.
他也可能躲在楼上的控制室里
He could be upstairs in the control room.
- 逐步清场难度太大了 - 我不想清场
- It's not gonna be easy to clear. - I don't want to clear it.
我连无人机上的摄像机都不想用
I don't even want to use the camera.
这或许是个好主意
Could be a good plan.
成功了就是好主意
If it works.
可能还有第二个入口
Might be a second entrance.
找找吧
Check it out.
我这边还需要一分钟
I'm gonna need a minute here.
怎么样了 Sam
How we doing, Sam?
可以了
We're good.
无人机设置成盘旋飞行模式了
Drone is set to circle.
我们的动作必须要快
This has to go down fast.
起飞倒数 三 二 一
Liftoff in three, two, one.
这家伙是要动真格的啊
This guy was serious.
这些炸♥弹♥有哪个需要你马上拆除吗
You need to make any of this safe?
这些炸♥弹♥全部都没设置好
Nothing's ready for prime time.
你怎么知道他一定会朝无人机开枪的啊
How'd you know he'd shoot at the drone?
运气好猜中了
Got lucky.
是啊
Yeah.
运气真好啊
Very lucky.
这个应该是他的暗♥杀♥名单
Looks like his hit list.
哇哦 我不费吹灰之力就抓到了这个犯人
Wow. Caught my guy in a heartbeat.
你怎么这么久啊
What took you so long?
哦 我们去喝星冰乐了
Oh, we stopped for a Frappuccino.
你也想喝吗 坐下
Did you want one? Sit.
所以 你们哥俩儿是在暗网上还是训练营里认识的啊
So, did you boys meet in the dark web or in a training camp?
你们知道不 还是省省口舌吧
You know what? Save your breath.
你们之后可是要说好多话的
You're gonna have to do a lot of talking later.
特别多有意思的审问等着你们呢
Lot of fun conversations with the counter-terrorism
跟反恐专案组啊 国安局啊 还有FBI啊
task force, Homeland Security and the FBI.
Nell 疏散这个社区的人
Nell, let's evacuate the neighborhood
直到我们把里面这个军械库给清缴了
until we clear the ordnance inside.
- 收到 Callen - 好的 谢了 Nell
- Copy that, Callen. - All right, thanks, Nell.
Zachary人呢
Where's Zachary?
哦 他等着验尸官来接他呢
Oh, he's waiting for the coroner.
没有机会问问他的计划是什么可太遗憾了
It's a shame we can't ask him about his plans.
是啊
It is.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表