援兵在路上
The cavalry's on its way.
你会没事的 防弹小子
You're gonna be okay, Bulletproof.
防弹小子在干嘛
What exactly is Bulletproof doing?
呃 他正在做火影跑
Uh, he's Naruto running.
- 什么 - 漩涡鸣人
- Sorry? - Naruto Uzumaki.
日本漫画忍♥者
Japanese manga ninja.
他为什么像忍♥者一样跑
And why is he running like a ninja?
我觉得他认为自己那样就不会被抓了
I feel like he thinks it makes him harder to catch.
好吧 兴许真有效
Well, it just might be working.
没错
Yeah.
糟糕的一天 是吧
Just one of those days, huh?
我们找了你整个晚上
We've been up all night looking for you.
你们想做什么
What do you guys want from me?
带上这个 手背到后面
Put these on. Behind your back.
我们走
Let's go.
狡猾
Cute.
他把自己拷在椅子上了
He cuffed himself to the bench.
哦 受不了了
Oh, my God.
再耍滑头
Any more tricks,
我就给你后脑来一枪
and I'm gonna put a bullet in the back of your head...
混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了他
Son of a bitch! I'm gonna kill him.
玩耍时间结束了
Playtime's over.
没有人喜欢游戏场里的恶棍
Nobody likes a playground bully.
正牌探员 冒牌探员
Real agent, fake agent.
看出不同了吧
See the difference?
你没事吧
You okay?
现在没事了
I am now.
没想到你们真来了
I can't believe you guys are here.
准备回家了吗
You ready to go home?
呃 时刻准备着
Ugh. You have no idea.
Sean Reynolds通过新奇应用程序挣了一大笔钱
Sean Reynolds made a bunch of money on novelty apps
但在风投上损失了不少
and then lost a whole lot more in failed ventures.
但因为他是个有头有脸的人物
But because he was a recognizable entity,
他在人前风光
he was the perfect front man.
五年前 他那快要倒闭的应用程序公♥司♥
Five years ago, his failing app company
有了投资者 开始花重金
becomes flush with investors and starts spending top dollar
招募国内的顶尖年轻人才
to recruit the brightest young minds in the country,
公♥司♥业务转向军事工业领域
shifting focus to the military-industrial sector.
只是 呃 Reynolds不是幕后操纵者
Only, uh, Reynolds was not the one pulling the strings.
中国人才是
The Chinese were.
他们借助硅谷"创业之星"的名头
And they were developing technology
来发展技术
under the guise of a Silicon Valley "Start-up."
自己能拥有为什么还要偷我们的技术呢
Why steal our technology when you can own it?
回过头还把带有后门程序的技术卖♥♥给我军
And then turn around and sell it back to our military with a built-in back door.
Beale先生找到证据了
And Mr. Beale has the proof of this?
没错 多亏了你
Yeah, thanks to you.
我们还知道Reynolds
We also know that Reynolds
之所以和我们坦白是因为
is going to talk to us because
他清楚这是他能活着的唯一机会
he knows that we're his only chance of staying alive.
怎么 没横幅 也没蛋糕
What, no banner? No cake?
看我们找到了什么
Look what we found.
太好了
Yes.
哦 天呐 他好可爱啊 我能留下他吗 拜托了
Oh, my gosh, he's so cute. Can I keep him, please?
呃 你要是能带他出去溜一圈 那行
Uh, if you promise to take him for a walk, you can.
嗨 我们好担心你
Hi. We were worried about you.
我自己也是啊
I was worried about me, too.
你呢 呃 和Hetty汇报了吗
Did you, uh, you brief Hetty?
哦 呃 是的 汇报了 貌似她已经知道大部分情况了
Oh, uh, yeah, we did, and it kind of seemed like she already knew most of it.
应该有足以证明
Should be more than enough to prove
Logic Wide是为中国情报部门而成立的
that Logic Wide was a front for Chinese intelligence.
你会没事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
必须的
Of course he will.
他是防弹小子
He's Bulletproof.
他们 呃 告诉你了吗 我中枪了
Did they, uh, tell you? I was shot.
什么
What?
- 哦 是中飞镖了 - 据 据说那更糟
- Well, by a dart.- Th-They say that's worse.
知道吗 我很确信我在那儿读过的
You know, I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
你做的很好
You did well.
相当不错
Really well.
- 谢谢 - 欢迎回家
- Thanks. - Welcome back.
走吧 我带你回行动室
Come on. I'll reintroduce you to Ops.
好的
Okay.
不好意思 我要回家了
On that note, I am going to go home,
呃 给自己满上一杯 然后睡上一觉
uh, pour myself a large glass of wine, and go to sleep.
听起来不错 你来吗
Sounds great. You coming?
我要留在这里处理点儿事情 我们 呃 明天见
I'm gonna finish up some stuff around here and I will, uh, see you tomorrow
回见
Later.
- 好的 - 拜
- All righty.- Bye.
还是家好啊
Home sweet home.
我应该没事就被绑♥架♥啊
I should get abducted more often.
我想你
I missed you.
我是说
I mean...
真的想你
I miss you.
我也真的 真的想你
I miss-missed you, too.
好了 我去拿东西
Okay, I'm just gonna go grab my stuff.
去吧
Yeah.
Southern Culture on the Skids - Freak Flag
♪ Come on and raise your freak flag high ♪
♪ Come on and raise your freak flag high ♪
♪ Be true to what you feel inside ♪
♪ Don't let somebody else decide how to live your life ♪
♪ 'Cause everybody's different and everyone's the same ♪
♪ Be proud of who you are and how you play the game ♪
♪ Go on and raise your freak flag high... ♪
音乐是从行动中心传来的?
Is that coming from Ops?
可能有人回家高兴坏了
I think someone is happy to be home.
那是给我的吗
Is that for me?
除非你想让我独饮
Unless you're leaving me to drink alone.
哦 绝不会
Oh, well, God forbid.
为了Beale
To Mr. Beale's
平安无事
safe return.
你觉得我做错了吗
Do you think I made a mistake?
- 哦 Eric的事儿 - 是的
- Oh, with Eric? - Mm-hmm.
是个艰难的决定 呃
It was a tough call. Um...
是的 他没必要下场 但
Look, he didn't have to do it, but...
但他是最够格的
who else could have?
我是说 他卧底身份很完美 因为那是他的真我
I mean, he had the perfect cover because it was real.
你会去做吗
Would you have done it?
我不知道
I don't know.
并不是我能决定的
But it was not my call to make.
也许应该由你决定
Maybe it should be.
我原以为你准备让Nell接任
I thought you were grooming Nell for that.
嗯哼 我的确在培养她
Mm-hmm. I did, too.
我不想干♥你♥那活儿 Hetty
I don't want your job, Hetty.
我也不想交给你
Neither do I.
但总有人要去做
But somebody's got to do it.
考虑考虑 Callen先生
Think about it, Mr. Callen.
我总要卸任的
I won't be here forever.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表