- Um, hold on. - Eric.
- 没事儿哒 Eric - 不不 别介啊
- It's gonna be okay, Eric. - No. It's-- Come on.
刚刚在楼下好得很呢啊
It was working perfectly downstairs!
好得很呢啊啊啊 不要这样啊
It was good. Ugh! Come on!
- 好吧 亲 冷静点 - 老子冷静着呢
- All right, buddy, just relax. - I am relaxed.
- 你冷静点 - 我这显然是把他黑化了
- You relax.Mm, - I've obviously created a monster.
- 是的 - 那啥
- Mm-hmm. - All right, you know what?
我们还是把注意力集中在他的笔记本上吧
We'll just focus on his laptop.
你觉得你比我聪明是吗
You think you're smarter than me, huh?
我可有你的电♥话♥号♥码 电♥话♥
I got your number, phone.
- 你就是个大骗子 - 成吧
- You're just a phony. - Cool.
额 那就 我们仨还是走吧
Okay. Yeah. Maybe the three of us should just--
- 还是走吧 - 嗯
- We should probably go. - Mm-hmm.
噢 你看
Oh. Well...
你看 数据来了耶
Well, there's the data.
- 不错嘛 - 了不起了Beale
- Hello. - Beale.
急急如律令
Abracadabra.
天 我找到什么信息到时候给你们发手♥机♥上
Wow. As soon as I find something, I'll send it to your phones.
- 谢了 - 好样的
- Thank you. - Great work.
帮我们整明白了
For making sense.
怎么了Nell
What's up, Nell?
好消息
So, good news.
Eric解密了Farnham的手♥机♥
Eric cracked Farnham's phone,
我们认为我们可以确定他之前在酒店同伴的身份了
and we think we've I.D.'d the guy he was with at the hotel.
- 姓名 Nick Bardia - 好样的
- Name is Nick Bardia. - Good work.
他住在海洋公园旁的一栋公♥寓♥楼里
His home address is listed as an apartment on Ocean Park,
他还在Van Nuys有一家地毯门店
but he also runs a rug business in Van Nuys.
我已经让警♥察♥赶往公♥寓♥楼了
I've already sent LAPD to the apartment,
Kensi和Deeks正赶往Van Nuys 他手♥机♥信♥号♥♥显示在那里
and Kensi and Deeks are on their way to Van Nuys. That's where his phone is.
他更有可能把Olonga扣在门店里而不是诸多潜在证人的公♥寓♥楼
He's more likely to hold Dr. Olonga there than in an apartment full of potential witnesses.
他的门店有多大
How big is his business space?
差不多14000平方英尺左右
Something like 14,000 square feet.
门店与工作区混合
It's a storefront with a workspace.
工作区域完全够放下那些丢失的集装箱
Big enough for our missing shipping containers.
你最好坐稳扶好了
You're gonna want to hold on.
嘿 你有发现什么吗
Hey. Did you see anything?
没 还没 你呢
No. Not yet. You?
没 上货区足够宽敞 他们完全可以把所有人都从那转运进去
No. The loading entrance is big enough, though. They could've brought everybody inside.
嘿
Hey.
- 目前有什么进展吗 - 你正看着呢
- What's the sitrep? - You're looking at it.
尝试着再靠近点 这地儿的摄像头张灯结彩的
Tried to get closer; this place is festooned with security cameras.
- 张灯结彩的 - 是啊张灯结彩的
"Festooned"?Yeah, festooned.
都看着又新又功能强大
Looking very new and very functional.
看看能不能让Nell和Eric
If we can get Eric and Nell to access it,
黑进去 这样不知不觉地给他们个下马威
we may be able to hijack their system, use it to our advantage.
很可惜 没办法呀 摄像头都是不联网的
Sadly, no can do. It is air-gapped.
- 还有什么办法吗 - 嗯 我们可以跟这儿守株待兔
- Options? - Well, we could stake the place out,
看看有没有人离开
wait to see if anybody leaves.
这样大概可以让我们知道面对的是何方神圣
Give us an idea what we're ultimately up against.
可是我们每多等一分钟 就少了把Olonga活着救出来的可能
Every moment we wait is a moment closer to losing Dr. Olonga.
我们又不是不知道这帮人可是杀人不眨眼的
We know these guys have no problem butchering people.
哇 谁把扫把星请来了
Wow. Who invited Little Miss Sunshine?
她说的没错
She's right.
那就这样 这个地方还挺大的
All right, this is a big place.
我们应该把应变队叫上给我们做支援
We should call a REACT team for backup.
得令
On it.
断电缆倒是可以把摄像头都灭了 但尚在白天就没其他优势了
Well, cutting the power will kill the cameras, but it wouldn't do much else this time of day.
而且还很有可能会暴露我们
Might even tip them off.
不行 我们也没有从下水道攻坚的工具
No, we don't have the equipment to back up their sewer.
也没有时间叫上辆垃圾车 给我们做掩护
Don't have enough time to bring in a garbage truck as a Trojan horse.
这是个地毯商店对吧 所以里面全部都是易燃物品
It's a rug store, right? So it's full of flammable stuff?
- 你想把它们都点着 - 不不 我不想把它们都点着
- So you want to set it on fire? - No, I don't want to set it on fire.
我想让里面的人觉得他们的地毯都着了
I want them to think it's on fire.
与其瞎着进去 最好是把他们都给熏出来
I'd rather smoke them out than us being blind going in.
如果我们可以切断一处的摄像头 给我们足够时间爬到房♥顶
If we could blind one of their cameras just long enough for one of us to get on the roof,
往通风系统里扔几个烟雾弹
pop some smoke in the ventilation system,
怎么着他们也得 来看个究竟
at the very least they're gonna have to come down and investigate.
他们也许会想在火警来以前
They might try to move Olonga before
转移Olonga 如果他还在里面的话
the fire department arrives, assuming he's still inside.
该大显身手了
That's why we're here.
- 走起 - 来吧
- Let's do it. - Love it.
好的 太棒了 多谢了
Great. Awesome. All right, thanks.
应变队在路上了 他们会在一条街区外等候我们的指示
REACT team's en route. They'll wait down the block for our signal.
现在什么计划
What's the plan?
你觉得你能 悄悄打爆一台他们的摄像头吗
You think you can take out one of those cameras with a suppressive shot?
背着打还是扛肩上打
Behind my back or over my shoulder?
您怎么来我不操心 只要做到安静如鸡就好
I don't care how you do it, as long as it's quiet.
得嘞 船长
Aye, Captain.
你用过这个吗
You ever use one of these?
咦嗬
Yee-haw.
跟紧
Stick close.
我们等你的信♥号♥♥ Kens
We're on your mark, Kens.
收到 倒数 3 2 1
Copy that. In three, two, one.
好的 扔弹了
All right. Fire in the hole.
喔
Ooh.
这些家伙为什么这么长时间都没反应
What's taking these guys so long to react?
Kens 看到任何的动作了吗
Kens, you see any movement?
没有
Negative.
但烟着的很不错
But it's smoking pretty good.
如果没有人在的话岂不是很滑稽
Wouldn't it be hilarious if nobody was here,
我们只是毁了这家伙所有的存货
and we just ruined this guy's entire inventory?
这也太棒了吧
That'd be amazing!
- 我们一般不放他出来 - 哈
- We don't let him out much. - Ah.
我们走
Here we go.
把卡车开出去 直接去港口
Get the truck out of here. Go right to the port,
但要保持在限速之下
but stay under the speed limit.
打电♥话♥给消防局告诉他们这是个假警报
Call the fire department and tell them it's a false alarm.
如果不是呢
What if it's not?
谁管呢 我们在这儿已经完事儿了
Who cares? We're done here.
看在上帝的份上 有没有人能想个办法把那该死的玩意儿关了
And for the love of God, would somebody find a way to shut that damn thing off?!
我看到了Bardia和其他六个敌方
I got Bardia and six other unfriendlies.
没有发现Olonga的踪迹 Sam 你呢
No sign of Olonga. Sam?
这儿什么都没有
Nothing here.
- Deeks - 嗯 这边也一样
- Deeks? - Yeah, same here.
说真的 如果没有这些见鬼的烟 就能更容易看清楚了
Although I got to be honest, it'd be a lot easier to see if there wasn't all this damn smoke.
那是谁想出来的这么绝妙的好主意啊
Whose brilliant idea was that?
平心而论 我不记得说过这是个绝妙的主意
In all fairness, I don't recall saying it was a "Brilliant" Idea.
我看到Olonga了 东南角
I got Olonga, southeast corner.
快点 我们走 走了 走了
Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go!
Kens 你那边有辆卡车开出去了
Kens, you got a truck coming out.
- 别让它跑了 - 绝对不可能的
- Do not let it get away. - Not a chance.
- Omar Ali在哪呢 - 我不知道
- Omar, where the hell is Ali? - I don't know.
他去查看烟是哪来的了
He went to see where the smoke was coming from.
啊 把那个白♥痴♥叫回来 我们得走了
Uh, get that idiot back here. We need to leave now.
那Olonga怎么办
What about Olonga?
我来处理他
I'll deal with him.
联邦探员 把枪放下 把手放在
Federal agents! Drop the gun, put your hands where...
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
敢动一下你死定了
One move and you're dead.
怎么了 哦 那是什么
What? Whoa, what was that?
他们在朝我们射击
They're shooting at us.
我要是你我就待在原地
I'd stay right there if I were you.
Olonga博士 我是NCIS探员Sam Hanna
Dr. Olonga. NCIS Agent Sam Hanna.
我要带你离开这里
Gonna get you out of here.
可以吗
All right.
好了 跟我待在一起
All right. Stay with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我找到Olonga了 现在出去
I got Olonga. I'm moving out.
快一点 Bardia还在里面 他有武器
Make it quick. Bardia's still in here and he's armed.
我是说 你知道吗 Sam
I mean, you know what it is, Sam?
说实话 这绝对是如有神助啊 真的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表