- 我们有案子了 - 好吧
- We have a case. - Okay.
对了 你找到新的房♥子住了吗
Hey, did you find a new place to live yet?
呃 算是吧
Uh, yeah.
呃 严格意义上不算是新的
Uh, it's not new, per se.
呃 我实际上搬回家和父母住了
Um, I'm actually living with my parents.
哦
Oh.
没错 就是最近几年没怎么见面也没怎么说话的父母
Yeah, the same parents who have barely seen or spoken to me the last few years
可他们却无法忍♥受让我睡在离他们超过三百英尺远的地方
now can't stand the thought of me sleeping more than 300 feet away from them.
呃 好吧 无论怎么说
Uh, well, for what's it's worth,
他们刚拍过那种视频 这对他们很艰难
it was hard for them to make that video.
是哦 能比我被剑戳在喉咙上难吗
Yeah, try it with a sword at your throat.
对不起 我没想故意淡化你经历过的痛苦
Sorry, I didn't mean to diminish what you went through.
你没有
You didn't.
只是 家人这回事 让我压力很大
It's just-- family, it's stressful.
也对
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
这是国防情报局探员 Walter Anderson
Meet DIA Agent Walter Anderson.
在洛杉矶的Mar Vista 他主管国防局的一个小型部门
He runs a small Department of Defense office in Mar Vista,
今天早上六点
At 6 a.M. This morning,
他错过了和五角大楼约定的视频会议
he missed a scheduled video conference with the Pentagon.
当他的手♥机♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱时
When his phone went straight to voicemail,
他的同事Sarah Raines探员 去了他的房♥子查看
his colleague Agent Sarah Raines was asked to go to his house.
他的车还在 但是没人应门
His car was there, but no one answered.
因为害怕他出事了 她要求洛杉矶警♥察♥进入房♥子查看
Fearing something may have happened, she requested LAPD enter the home.
Anderson不在家里 但是房♥中没有挣扎打斗的痕迹
Anderson wasn't there, but there was no sign of a struggle.
五角大楼想要马上确认他的下落
The Pentagon wants him found ASAP.
但是他才失去联♥系♥三个小时吧
But he's been gone for, what, three hours?
这个人是主管什么的 有必要采取这样的应对措施吗
What did this guy do that warrants this kind of response?
我不知道 他们只告诉了我们这些
I don't know. That's all they've told us.
Callen和Sam正在去他办公室的路上
Callen and Sam are headed to the office now.
Eric正在和他的办公室讨论是否有可能的安保漏洞
Eric is meeting them on the theory we are dealing with a security breach,
国防部还没能确认是否存在漏洞
although the Pentagon has yet to confirm that.
呃 我还以为没可能呢
Uh, I didn't think this was possible,
但是还有国防部无法确认的事儿啊
but this is mysterious even for them.
对了 Hetty正在联♥系♥海军部长
Oh, and Hetty is reaching out to SECNAV.
或许她能获取一些有用情报
Maybe she can shed some light.
好吧 呃 Deeks和我先去看看Anderson的房♥子
All right, well, uh, I guess Deeks and I will head to Anderson's house,
你们找到任何信息
and you guys let us know if you learn...
- 任何事 - 就马上通知我们吧
- Anything.... - anything at all.
- 好咧 - 就这么办
- Okay. - Sounds good.
好的 很抱歉 我帮不了你
Yeah, sorry. Can't help you.
呃 你有看见我的国防部通行证吗
Uh, have you seen my security clearance on JPAS?
我看见了 而你应该为你的权限感到骄傲
I did. And you should be very proud of it.
我们都算是为国防部工作啊
We both work for the Department of Defense.
这个地方的清洁工也算是呢
So does the janitor that cleans this place.
我是接受命令来这里确认有没有安保漏洞的
I have been ordered to determine if there's been a security breach.
实际上 你的命令是找到Anderson探员
Actually, you've been ordered to find Agent Anderson.
而我做不到这点
Which I can't do
直到我先确认他的工作内容为止
until I first find out what he's been working on.
而且问我告诉你 我无权和你交代这些
And I'm telling you I am not authorized to reveal that.
你现在有了
You are now.
这是来自海军部长的授权
That's from the Secretary of the Navy.
国防情报局探员Sarah Raines 这是特别探员Hanna和Callen
DIA Agent Sarah Raines, meet Special Agents Hanna and Callen.
你最可怕的噩梦
Your worst nightmare.
这简直是浪费时间 这里根本就没有安保漏洞
This is a waste of time. There's been no security breach.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
Anderson的资料显示他有被列入特别项目的权限 而你没有
Anderson's file said he was read into the Special Access Program. You're not.
没错
True.
Anderson探员的确有查看更高级别
Agent Anderson does have access to some more
- 机密文件的权限 但是 - Raines探员
- highly classified files, but... - Agent Raines,
你现在该让路 然后带我们进去
this is where you let us in.
其他人在哪里
Where is everyone?
哦 这是个小型项目 只有Walter和我两个人
Oh, this is a small operation. It's just Walter and me.
五角大楼不想要太多人知道我们的项目
The Pentagon doesn't want a lot of people knowing about what we're doing.
- 嗯 - 你们具体做什么呢
- Hmm. - What exactly are you doing?
我们叫AATIP
We're called AATIP.
高级航太威胁识别项目
Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.
这项目很多年前就束之高阁了啊
They shut that down years ago.
我们一个月前重启了
And it was just restarted a month ago.
飞行速度 正保持平行轨道
...airspeed and running a parallel track.
收到 Bullet
Roger, Bullet...
这是战斗机的视野
This is from a fighter jet.
没错 这是一架F18
Correct. An F-18.
中间的那个是什么
What is that in the middle?
这就是我们重启项目的原因
That is why we're here.
我们的任务就是识别最近多名海军飞行员
Our mission is to identify more than half a dozen
目击到的UAP原因
recent UAP sightings by Navy pilots.
UAP是什么
Uap?
不明空中现象
Unidentified aerial phenomena.
红外线辐射 这怎么可能啊
...an IR plume. How is that even...
航♥空♥器又在加速了
Craft is accelerating again.
这个航向会造成撞击
It's on a collision course.
我们以前叫它不明飞行物
We used to call them UFOs.
哇靠 那东西又垂直爬升了
Holy crap. That thing just went vertical.
这到底是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
接到五角大楼的电♥话♥时 我在家里
I was at home when I got the call from the Pentagon.
刚好在六点半前
It was just before 6:30 a.M.
Anderson在六点有约定的视频会议 你不用参加吗
Anderson had a conference call scheduled for 6:00. You weren't gonna be on it?
显然不用 他没跟我说啊
Apparently not. He didn't tell me.
- 但是我不意外 - 为什么
- But I'm not surprised. - Why is that?
最近 Walter很多事都瞒着我
Lately, Walter's been keeping things from me.
限制我获取某些文件的权限
Limiting my access to certain files,
拒绝和我分享新数据
failing to share new data.
感觉就是他不再信任我了
It's like he didn't trust me anymore.
发生了什么事促使这样的改变呢
Anything precipitate this change?
我们有过争论
We did have a bit of an argument.
关于这个不明飞行物的
About that.
Anderson坐那个位子 是因为他能跳出思维框架
Anderson got this job because he can think outside of the box.
那样做的确有它的好处
That can have its advantages,
但最近 我在想Walter是否还正常
but lately, I was starting to wonder if Walter even remembered there was a box.
对于你们在屏幕上看到的事情 有三种解释
There are three explanations for what you see on that screen.
第一种是这是技术故障或错误代码的结果
The first is that it's the result of a technical glitch or a bad piece of code.
第二种是我们在看一架属于外国的飞机
The second is that we're looking at an aircraft belonging to a foreign power.
外国的 如果真的是这样
Foreign power? Well, if that were true,
意味着他们有能力做到我们认为不可能的事情
that would mean they were capable of things we didn't even know were possible.
那第三种解释呢
What's the third?
第三种是这个不属于任何人
That it doesn't belong to anyone.
至少
At least,
不是这个星球上的任何人
not anyone from this planet.
Anderson是倾向于那个想法吗
Anderson was leaning in that direction?
哦 不只是倾向 他是相信了
Oh, not just leaning. He believes.
还有我们的争吵之后
And after our argument,
我觉得他还认为我正和五角大楼合作把这些遮掩过去
I think he also believes that I'm working with the Pentagon to cover it up.
哇哦
Wow.
我们确定Anderson真的不在这里了吗
Are we sure that Anderson isn't still in here somewhere?
嗯 这就有意思了
Huh. This is interesting.
遭遇不明飞行物
UFO Encounters.
外星探访的确切历史
The Definitive History of Alien Visitations.
麦田圈百科全书
Encyclopedia of Crop Circles.
哇哦
Wow.
看起来我找到了冰山的其他部分
Looks like I found the rest of the iceberg.
喔
Oh.
Raines探员说的没有夸张
Agent Raines wasn't exaggerating.
Anderson是一个真的
Anderson really is...
信仰者
a believer.
嗯 她告诉Sam和Callen他越来越多疑了
Well, she told Sam and Callen he was getting more and more paranoid.
这些窗户都装了传感器
These windows are wired with break-in sensors.
前门也有
There are some on the front door, too.
看着安装的不专业
It doesn't look professionally installed.
我认为是Anderson自己弄的 房♥子旁边还有一个照相机
Oh, I think Anderson DIY'd it. There's also a camera on the side of the house.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表