看起来是永久的 你就把它推走
seems kind of permanent-- you push it away.
好吧 呃 首先 你错了
Okay, um, first of all, you're wrong,
好吗 我在这里很长时间了
Okay? I've been here for a long time.
第二 别含糊其辞
Second of all... don't be vague.
- 好吧 如果你要给我建议 - 我在说Anna
- Okay? If you're gonna give me advice... - I'm talking about Anna.
对
Yeah.
我都不知道她现在在哪儿
I don't even know where she is right now.
是的 那是你选择的结果
Yeah, that's the outcome of how you played your cards.
另外个结果就是她在洛杉矶 你俩在一起
Another outcome could have been she's in L.A. and you two are together.
我知道那是她想要的 我想是你想要的
I know that's what she wanted. I think you wanted it.
但你从没告诉她你的感受
But you never told her how you felt.
这就是我对Michelle做的
That's what I did with Michelle.
不是每个人都是你 Sam
And not everyone is you, Sam.
好吗 不是所有人都完美的
Okay? Not everybody is perfect.
不是每个人都能一直成为英雄
Not everyone can be the hero
在正确的时间做正确的事情
all the time and do the exact right thing at the exact right time.
如果是那样的话 我妻子现在应该还活着
If that was the case, my wife would be alive right now.
对不起 那
I'm sorry. That was...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们都累了
We're tired.
让我们
Let's...
让我们动起来
let's get the blood moving.
在健身房♥见
Meet me at the gym.
好吧
Okay.
Ethan Peretz的所有照片和监控图像都被
All of Ethan Peretz's photos and surveillance images
都被上传到万花筒和面部搜索
have been uploaded to Kaleidoscope and facial rec.
这几乎是最坏的情况
This is pretty much worst-case scenario.
如果Peretz改变了震网蠕虫
If Peretz altered the Stuxnet worm,
不知道目标会是什么
there's no telling what could be targeting.
我是说 它摧毁了伊朗的核离心机
I mean, it took out the Iranian nuclear centrifuges.
可能目标在南边
Maybe the target's down south.
- 圣奥诺弗雷核电站 - 是
- San Onofre nuclear power plant? - Yeah,
但Evans探员的理论指向洛杉矶或芝加哥
but all of Agent Evans's theories point to either L.A. or Chicago.
好吧 那么 现在是让算法发挥作用的时候了
Well, then, now's the time to let the algorithms do what they do.
让它工作
Letting it go.
- 哦 嗨 在那儿 - 想坐在椅子上跳舞吗
- Oh, hi, there. - Care to chair dance?
是的 我想是的
Yes, I think so.
嘿
Hey.
那么
So,
你是不是害怕
were you, like scared at all
去旧金山为Hetty做那份工作
to go up to San Francisco and work that assignment for Hetty?
说笑吗 在那公♥司♥卧底很可怕
You kidding? Being undercover at that company-- that was terrifying.
但是我不知道
But I don't know.
什么
What is it?
我有点喜欢这
I kind of fell in love with it.
在旧金山
With San Francisco?
我的意思是 那个城市很酷但
I mean, that's a cool city, but...
做一个平民
being a civilian.
没有世界的重担在我肩上
Not having the weight of the world on my shoulders.
Callen Sam Kensi Deeks的安全
The safety of Callen, Sam, Kensi, Deeks.
很自♥由♥
It was freeing.
- 不过 这与你无关 - 哦 我知道
- It didn't have anything to do with you, though. - Oh, I get that.
什么 拜托 不 我想你
What... Come on, no. I missed you.
我只是不怀念行动中心
I just didn't miss Ops.
你知道的 Eric 我们从来
You know, Eric, we never
没详细谈过Sydney的事
talked at length about the whole Sydney thing
还有你的新公♥寓♥
and your new apartment.
我只是想了解一下
I just kind of wanted to check in and...
如果Sydney强烈地觉得
If Sydney felt that strongly
她需要你 她需要和你一起住
that she needs you, that she needs to move in with you,
我不会阻止的
I'm not there to stop it.
还有
And...
你不介意得买♥♥一套新公♥寓♥吗
you don't mind having to get a new apartment?
我不在乎公♥寓♥
I don't care about an apartment.
只想要你开心
Just want you to be happy.
好的
Okay.
嗯
Yeah?
嘿 看 我不想试着
Hey, look, I wasn't trying to...
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要觉得对不起
No need to be sorry.
我爱Michelle 我不想掩饰她走了很伤心
I loved Michelle. I'm not trying to hide that it hurts that she's gone.
另外
Besides,
我觉得自己爱上她时 也变得更好了
I'm a better man for having told her that I loved her.
嗯 她是个非常幸运的女人
Well, she was a pretty damn lucky woman.
你可以绝对肯定她是
You bet your ass she was.
嘿 Kensi提起你替Hetty的工作时
Hey, when Kensi brought up you putting in for Hetty's job,
你很快就拒绝了
you shut it down pretty quick.
你不想去做吗
You wouldn't want to do it?
- 不 - 不
- Nah. - Nah?
你不给我理由 就说个不吗
You're not gonna give me a reason? You're just gonna stand on "nah"?
那份工作就不是我的
That job isn't my destiny.
事情没令我走向那种局面
It's not what this has led to for me.
好吧 我会 呃 我得问了
Uh-huh. Okay, I'll, uh, I'll bite.
你觉得自己命运是如何
What is your destiny?
哦 我还不知道呢
Oh, I don't know yet.
但是我们有很多生活 涨了很多见识
But I've lived a lot of lives, accumulated a lot of knowledge.
我倒是想把这些延续下去呢
I'd like to try to pass it on.
纳尼 传给你的孩子吗
What, to your kids?
就是我的娃啊 不过
Well, obviously, my kids, but
我也想再培养几个新的探员怎么把这份工作做好
I'd like to try to find some younger agents, teach them how to do the job the right way.
你是想去联邦执法训练中心做教官
Are you talking about being an instructor at FLETC?
才怪 我是说就在这个岗位上 实战中教会他们
No, no. On the job, in the field.
教他们我是怎么做的 实战学习
Teach them how I move, what I do, you know, in real time.
那我们就招个新人来
So let's bring someone in.
在调职单子上有华盛顿来的新手
We'll have Washington screen agents that are on the transfer list.
已经看过了 没合适的
I've already done that. There's none out there.
年轻探员可是源源不绝的
There are plenty of young agents.
没人合乎 我的标准
None that meet my standards.
我要的人可得是拔尖的
I'm looking for someone who wants to be the best that they can be
还要异常执着于精益求精
and has the singular focus necessary to get there.
要我说 无论是谁都是相当幸运的
Well, I'll tell you, whoever that, uh, agent is gonna be very lucky.
在你教他们的时候他们也许不会那么想
Now, they may not feel lucky when you're doing your teaching...
要知道 有些人呢 累了的时候是沉默的
You know, some people actually get quiet when they're tired,
而你 你压根闭不上嘴
but you-- you just don't shut up.
你还挺喜欢呢
You like that, huh?
你们认识Braden吗
You know my buddy Braden?
- 做瑜伽那个吗 - 不不不 是打排球那个
- Uh, yoga Braden? - No, no, no. Volleyball Braden.
桔县信托的那个
Orange County trust fund Braden.
- 对哈 挺有意思一个人 - 有意思 是吧
- Oh, yeah. He's funny. - He is funny, right?
他可是和这位女士在约会 猜猜她以何谋生呢
Well, he is dating this woman, and guess what she does for a living.
电视真人秀编剧
She is a reality TV writer.
- 还有编剧 - 我说的就是这个
- They have writers? - That's what I said.
所以我就想过 干嘛不去那个圈子混
So I thought, you know what, why not throw my hat into that ring?
哪个圈子
What ring?
电视真人秀的编剧圈子
The-the reality TV writer ring.
我是说 想想吧 要是有人一出场就要面对
I mean, think about this. If anyone can come up with crazy,
疯狂刺♥激♥ 无法用语言比拟的场景
over-the-top life scenarios that usually end up
然后往往以正面全♥裸♥形象结束节目 还有谁 也就是我了
in full-frontal male nudity, it's me, right?
那我就火了
I'd be great for that.
那时候我就能和海伦米伦约会了哦
And that's when I started dating Helen Mirren.
哇喔
Wow.
好吧
Okay, um...
我完全明白我买♥♥不起
I fully digest the fact that I am never gonna be the guy
你想要的蒙大拿大农庄
that can buy you the dream ranch
也没法带你进精英俱乐部
in Montana or get you into the Soho House,
不过在这个世界上
but there is one thing that I do
我比别人做得好的一件事 就是能让你开心大笑
better than anybody else on the planet and that's make you laugh.
不过今天 天知道是什么原因
And for whatever reason, today,
我就是逗不笑你 你要不要聊聊先
I can't even get you to crack a smile. You want to talk about that?
也许我今天就是更加专心致志于工作 我也搞不清
Maybe I'm just more focused today. I don't know.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表