So...?
呃 这位是FBI探员Audrey Rush
Uh, so, so this is FBI agent Audrey Rush.
这位是特别探员Fatima Namazi
This is Special Agent Fatima Namazi.
幸会
It's a pleasure.
幸会幸会
It's nice to meet you.
先表示一下歉意哈 我要是从屋里冲出去了你们不要在意
And apologies in advance if I suddenly dash from the room.
最近膀胱不太行
I have lost control of my bladder.
咱们聊聊纵火案吧
We should talk arson.
所谓的纵火
Alleged arson.
是的 好吧
Right. Well,
根据我们的情报 昨晚的火 是从你们的一个安全屋开始的
according to our intel, last night's fire started at one of your safe houses.
对的 没错
That is correct, yeah.
你们了解起火的原因么
And do you have any idea how it started?
呃 还不知道 我们在等洛杉矶消防的消息
Uh, not yet. We're waiting on LAFD.
那儿有没有人
Was there anyone...
哦 Namazi探员 如果我能不关注我当前的
Oh, Agent Namazi, if I can ignore what's happening
身体状况的话 你也可以的
to my body right now, so can you.
对的 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
呃 所以这个 这个疼么
Um, so does it, does it hurt?
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
是么 所以 你第一次这么做的时候 那儿 就像
Really? So, the first time you did it, was there, like, a...
- 回到安全屋吧 - 呃
- Getting back to the safe house, - uh...
有人在里面么
was there anyone inside?
呃 不幸的是 有
Uh, unfortunately, yes.
两名FBI探员在那里保护Patricia Ruiz
There were two FBI agents there to protect Patricia Ruiz,
她是一名寻求美国政♥治♥庇护的委内瑞拉政♥治♥活动家
a Venezuelan political activist seeking asylum in the U.S.
你觉得火灾和她有关系么
Do you think the fire had anything to do with her?
也许有 也许没有 我们还在调查
Maybe yes, maybe no. We're still playing catch-up.
有人受伤么
Was anybody hurt?
谢天谢地 没人 当值的探员在起火的时候
Thank goodness, no. The agent keeping watch smelled smoke
就闻到了烟味
the moment the fire began.
他遵照规程已经把人转移到另一个安全地点了
He followed protocol and was able to move the asset to another secure location.
所以Patricia Ruiz依然在FBI的保护下么
So Patricia Ruiz is still in the FBI's care?
没错
That's correct.
介意告诉我们她在哪儿么
Do you mind telling us where she is?
她很安全
She's in safe hands.
你们只需要知道这个
That's all you need to know.
谁是这儿的主管
Who's in charge?
您好 我是NCIS的Callen探员
How you doing? Agent Callen, NCIS.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna.
大队长Jefferson 你们需要做什么
Battalion Chief Jefferson. What do you boys need?
嘿 给我一个
Hey, give me one of those.
不要评判 我从凌晨3点就在这儿了 而且我年龄大了
No judging. I've been here 3:00 A.M. And I'm old.
没什么 樱桃味儿实际上是我最喜欢的
Not judging. Cherry is actually my favorite.
是的 好吧
Yeah, well,
他蛮嫌弃的
that one's judging.
是的 是的 他肯定在嫌弃
Yeah. Yeah, he is definitely judging.
已经知道发生什么了么
Do we know what happened here?
好吧 这是栋是老楼
Well, it's an old building,
因此意味着电气系统燃烧的快
which means that the electrical went fast.
木质镶板 还有屋顶都燃烧的都快
So did the wood paneling, so did the roof.
不过我们的人是最棒的
But my guys are the best.
到达现场后的34分钟内
The knockdown happened within 34 minutes
就扑灭了火
of arrival on scene.
知道起火原因了么
Do you know how it started?
原因还在调查中
We're still working on that part,
现在我们只能庆幸火势没有进一步扩散
but at this point, we are just lucky that the fire didn't spread,
也没有造成伤亡
didn't hurt anyone, didn't kill anyone.
但是大队长 这里是FBI安全屋
But Chief, this is an FBI safe house.
所以可能有人故意纵火 对吧
So we're probably looking at arson, correct?
噢 等等 大块头
Oh. Hold on there, tiger.
先别急着丢原♥子♥弹♥
We don't go throwing the A-bomb around here
我们得先搞清楚这里到底是什么状况
until we know what the hell we're working with.
懂我意思了吗
You feel me?
嗯 懂你意思
Yeah. I feel you.
那在搞清这里到底是什么情况之前 我们能不能先在附近逛逛
Do you mind if we hang around until we know what the hell we're working with?
请自便 嘿 伙计们
Be my guest. Hey, guys,
他们俩会在这儿附近晃一会儿
these two are gonna to be hanging around for a bit,
给他们两瓶能量饮料 特别是这个大个子
so get them some energy drinks, especially for the big fella.
真可怜 好像很口渴
Poor thing looks parched.
嗯 对
Mmm. Yeah.
你为什么要丢原♥子♥弹♥
Why are you throwing A-bombs?
我很口渴
I'm parched.
她这是在做什么
Now what is she doing?
不知道
I have no idea.
没什么可调查的了
Nothing to see here.
嗯 不 我们只是 呃 去打个电♥话♥ 给你留点私人空间
Yeah, no, we're just, um, gonna make a quick phone call, give you some privacy.
太好了 等你们回来之后
That's great. And then, when you guys get back,
也许可以帮我把这东西绑紧些
maybe you can help me strap on this thing a little tighter.
- 嗯 也许吧 - 嗯
- Yeah, maybe. - Mm-hmm.
- 好的 - 怎么了 Kens
- Yeah - What's up, Kens?
嘿 Callen 呃 Fatima和我正在和FBI探员Rush在一起
Hey, Callen. Uh, Fatima and I are here with Agent Rush from FBI.
她有孩子了吗
She have her baby yet?
噢 有了 她有孩子 绝对有 她很 呃 完全变成个妈样
Oh, yes, she had her kid, definitely. It's, uh, quite full-on.
哈
Huh.
嗯 我无法想象
Yeah, I can't picture that.
呃 所以她说安全屋是干嘛的
Um, so what'd she say about the safe house?
呃 是用来保护一名叫Patricia Ruiz的委内瑞拉政♥治♥活动家
Uh, that it was being used to protect a Venezuelan political activist named Patricia Ruiz.
也许Ruiz才是目标 她在哪里
Maybe Ruiz was the target. Where is she now?
呃 他们把她移♥动♥到了第二个安全地点
Well, they moved her to a second secure location,
但是 呃 Rush探员 并不着急告诉我们具体在哪里
but, uh, Agent Rush is in no hurry to tell us where that is.
那倒没事但如果他们机构有人泄密就麻烦了
Which would be fine, except for the leak at her agency.
- 没错 - 嗯 对 呃 嘿 Kens 我得挂了
- Exactly. - Yeah, all right. Um, hey, Kens, I got to run.
继续和Rush探员待在一起 让Eric调查Patricia Ruiz
Stay on Agent Rush and have Eric look into Patricia Ruiz.
- 好的 明白 - 谢谢
- Okay, you got it. - Thanks.
怎么了
What's up?
呃 我们在房♥间地板上找到了一块被火烧过的集中区域
Well, we found a concentrated area of fire damage on the floor of the house.
证据显示 有一条汽油痕迹 把这块区域和另一块区域连起来
And evidence of a petroleum-based streamer connecting that area to another.
你得翻译成人话
You're gonna have to translate that into English for me.
洛杉矶消防局搞清这里是什么情况了
LAFD figured out what the hell we're dealing with.
不得不说 这的确看起来像一起纵火案件
I hate to say it, but this does look like a case of arson.
也意味着可能是一起谋杀未遂案件
Which means this is also probably an attempted murder.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy,
- 你还好吗 - 噢 天呐 又来
- how you hanging in? - Oh, geez, not again.
呃 Deeks 我们真的有工作要做
Uh, Deeks, we have actual work to do.
我只是想让你知道 有我在这里支持你
I just want you to know that I'm here for you.
好的 听到了 响亮又清晰
Yep, got that. Loud and clear.
嗯 真是个多事之秋 不是吗
Hmm, this is the springtime of our discontent, is it not?
这个房♥间 这个空间
This room, this space.
没有她 这里的整个氛围都不一样了
This whole vibe is just not the same without her.
谁 Nell 呃 没错
Who? Nell? Uh, absolutely.
她绝对是我会想念的一束光
She is definitely a beam of light that will be missed.
就是这个 我们来好好谈谈这个话题 好吗
That. Let's talk more about that, shall we?
听着 Deeks 十分欢迎你来和我讨论Nell的事
Look, Deeks, you are more than welcome to talk about Nell.
你想/需要怎么谈就怎么谈
As much as you want/need.
我得继续工作了
I'm gonna get back to the case.
Kensi和Fatima刚把昨夜在FBI安全屋
Kensi and Fatima just sent me the name of the Venezuelan asset
- 来自委内瑞拉的受保护者情报发给我 - 你显然很受伤
- that was being held in the FBI safe house last night and... - You're obviously hurting.
你需要谈谈这个话题
You need to talk about that.
是的 Deeks 如果我告诉你我很伤心
Yeah. Deeks, if I tell you that I'm hurting,
你能让我一个人待着吗
will you leave me alone?
啊 呃
Ah, uh...
我看过《忘掉莎拉·马歇尔》
I've seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall,
08年电影 Jason Segel主演
独处并不能治愈
and that's not how the healing process works.
对了 你大拇趾怎么了
So, what happened to your big toe?
我真的很想和你们多在一块儿聊聊天 但是
I would love to stay and chat with you two ladies, but
这个小独♥裁♥者似乎每次都能知道他喝的奶
the little dictator seems to know every time I have left his milk out of the fridge
- 是不是已经离开冰箱超过30分钟 - 嗯 可以理解
- for more than 30 minutes. - Yeah, that makes sense.
呃 但是我还是想重申一下
Uh, but I still want to reiterate that NCIS
NCIS只是想和FBI一起保护Patricia Ruiz
just wants to help the FBI protect Patricia Ruiz.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表