that were on duty the night her boyfriend was murdered.
好吧 听起来是那么回事
Yeah, that's what it sounds like.
我的意思是 她把Rick的死怪在保镖头上
I mean, she blames the bodyguards for Rick's murder.
当他们说 同生或共死
When they say "Ride or die"...
他们的意思是Karen St. Pierre
They mean Karen St. Pierre.
我们去找她
Let's get her.
这个仓库是Ladd和他的人
This is the warehouse Ladd and his people
走进去的 这个是
went into, and this is the one
Sapolu说有毒品的那个
Sapolu said houses the drugs.
好吧 通道一定经过这里
All right, well, the tunnel has to come right through here.
我有一支战术小队随时待命 但是如果我们能不交火
I've got a TAC team on call, but if we can seize these drugs
- 拿下那些毒品 - 等等
- without a firefight... - Well, hold on.
如果我们那么做 Ladd可能跑掉
If we do that, Ladd could get away.
让毒品远离特拉维夫是我们的首要任务
Keeping the drugs off Tel Aviv streets is our priority.
不是Ladd吗
It's not Ladd?
他和我们海外想抓的人有关系
He has ties to people we want out of the country.
如果他回到了街上 他可能引我们找到他们
If he's on the streets, he may lead us to them.
好吧 如果这样的话 最好的办法
Okay. Well, if that is the case, the best bet
就是进入仓库 试着
is to just access the warehouse, and try
把装有毒品的装甲车夺过来
and take back the armored truck with the drugs.
如果Sapolu说的是真话
And if Sapolu's telling the truth,
那里应该没有很多守卫
there shouldn't be too many guards there.
如果他说谎的话
And if he's lying...
那我们就走进靶场了
We're walking into a shooting gallery.
嘿 Kens
Hey, Kens,
我刚找到你去年审问
I just found the audio of your interview
Karen St. Pierre的音频
with Karen St. Pierre last year,
我已经分离了关于Dotson保镖的片段
and I've isolated the clip about Dotson's bodyguards.
放吧
Play it.
你不会找到他们的
You're not going to find them.
Rick雇佣了很特别的人来保护他
Rick hired very specific people to protect him.
昨晚对他们来说是彻底的失败 他们知道这一点
Last night was a total failure for them and they know it.
他们不想被发现
They don't want to be found.
Karen是幕后黑手 我当时就应该看出来
Karen's behind this. I should've seen it.
拜托 你面前的人是一个伤心又害怕的女朋友
Come on, you met a grieving and scared girlfriend.
这正是我的观点
That's exactly my point.
在听到Liam死了的消息后
She would've been stupid to stay in L.A.
她还留在洛杉矶是很傻的决定
after she heard about Liam's death.
她应该第一时间离开
She would've been on the first flight out.
除非是她杀了Liam
Unless she was the one that had Liam killed.
听着 没人能预料到她有这种能力
Look, nobody could've predicted that she was capable of this.
伙计们 你们会想听到这个的
Guys, you are gonna want to hear about this.
在我查Karen St. Pierre的时候
When I initially ran Karen St. Pierre,
她的护照上显示她今年
her passport stated that she had only traveled
只去过东京 但我刚从加拿大得到回信
to Tokyo this year, but I just heard back from Canada.
她在2011年用了Karen St. Pierre的名字
She took the name Karen St. Pierre in 2011.
之前 她是Karen Williams
Before that, she was Karen Williams
来自魁北克北部农村
from rural Northern Quebec.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
Karen Williams在过去一年里 去了泰国 香港
Karen Williams traveled through Thailand, Hong Kong
和保加利亚 用的是加拿大护照
and Bulgaria in the past year with a Canadian passport.
对了
Bingo.
Colby Talbert在Dotson死后
The same territories Colby Talbert
试图进驻的所有地方
was trying to move in on after Dotson's death.
她的能力
She's capable
不仅是杀死Dotson的保镖
of so much more than just killing Dotson's bodyguards.
你觉得Karen在Dotson死后
You think Karen took over Dotson's business
占了他的生意
after he was murdered?
可能
Maybe.
或者是
Or maybe
Karen才是军♥火♥贩子
Karen is the real arms dealer.
如果她把Dotson当幌子
What if she used Dotson as a front man
来保护自己 把自己藏起来
to protect herself, to keep herself hidden.
如果真是这样的话 这计划也是绝了
If that's the case, that was one hell of a plan.
Nell 我们离Karen家只有七分钟的路程
Nell, we are seven minutes out from Karen's place.
战术小队还有20分钟
REACT team's still 20 minutes out.
收到
Copy that.
摩萨德 放下枪
Mossad! Drop your weapons.
毒品在这里 我们走
Drugs are here. Let's go.
我的摩萨德队伍
My Mossad team
会护送我们去安全的地方
will escort us to a secure location.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
我们就想和Karen St. Pierre说话
We just want to talk to Karen St. Pierre.
嘿 Kensi 怎么了
Hey, Kensi, what's going on?
远离车子
Step away from the vehicle,
朝我走过来
walk towards me.
你的案子有进展了吗
H-Have you made a break in the case?
我说离SUV远一点
I said step away from the SUV.
听着 我想帮你但现在不行
Listen, I'd love to help you, but I can't right now.
我还有飞机要赶
I have a flight to catch.
真的吗
Really?
Liam在这里被杀了 我觉得最安全的是离开洛杉矶
After Liam was killed here, it's safest for me to leave L.A.
我们不能让你走 除非你和我们去谈谈
We can't let you leave until you speak with us.
Kensi 我真的很害怕 我得走了
Kensi, I'm really scared. I have to go.
你信吗
You buying this?
不太信 你呢
Not so much. You?
不信
Nah.
听着 Kensi 我喜欢你
Listen, Kensi, I like you,
所以我会给你一次机会
so I'm gonna make this offer once.
你和你的搭档上车
You and your partner are gonna get into your vehicle
离开这里 没有人会受伤
and drive away. No one gets hurt,
没有人会知道
no one will ever know.
那不可能 Karen
That's not happening, Karen.
你不可能赢
You're not in a position to win.
不带上你我们不会离开的
We're not leaving without you.
现在放下你的武器
Drop your weapons now.
Kensi 现在你应该知道我是谁了
Kensi, by now you've figured out who I am
以及我能做些什么
and what I'm capable of.
你利用了Dotson作为诱饵
You used Dotson as a decoy.
你一直都是军♥火♥贩子
You were the arms dealer the entire time.
诱饵有点刺耳
Decoy's a bit harsh.
我们互相关心
We cared for each other.
但是对 你是对的
But yeah, you're right,
我不想成为组织里面显眼的人
I didn't want to be the face of the organization,
正好男人都喜欢低估我们 那么
but since most men like to underestimate us, well,
这个简单计策挺好用的
it was a pretty damn easy ruse to keep up.
走吧
Walk away.
我说过 不可能的
Like I said, that's not happening.
让你的人 把枪放下
Tell your men to put their weapons down.
Kensi
Kensi.
Karen
Karen.
开火
Light 'em up.
我去拿长火
Going for the long guns.
趴下
Get down.
拿好
Take it.
上
Moving!
- 抓Karen 我掩护你 - 我上了
- Get Karen! I'll cover you! - Moving.
Nell Lance需要一辆救护车
Nell, I need an ambulance for Lance.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 嘿 啊 啊 没事了 没事了
Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa. All right, all right, all right.
我们抓到Karen了
We got Karen. She's secured.
你又抱她了吗
Did you hug her again?
差不多吧
Sort of.
好了
All right.
- 你可以坐起来吗 走吧 - 好的
- Can you sit up? Let's go. - Yeah.
我帮你说好话了 跟他们说你立功了
I'll put in a word for you. Tell them you helped.
我努力帮你回家
I'll try to get you home.
尽你所能吧 伙计
Whatever you can do, man.
嘿 Sapolu 抬起头来
Hey, Sapolu, keep your head up.
你曾经是南卡莱罗纳的人
You're the guy who got a ride to SC.
你还能再成为那样的人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表