She's a good, kind woman,
我们会尽全力协助你们把她救回来
and we will do anything to get her back.
我们将会在接下来的几个小时给你们准备好钱
We will have the money you requested in a matter of hours.
请用这个电♥话♥来联♥系♥我们
Please contact us at this number
或者把给你们寄钱的方式到我们发到邮箱
or e-mail with instructions on how to get the money to you.
非常好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
我知道这有多艰难
I know that was really hard.
现在怎么办
Now what happens?
我们的同事会把这个视频发到各个圣♥战♥教♥徒♥网站上
So, one of our colleagues will upload that to several known jihadist websites,
希望他们能看到
and hopefully, they will see it.
- 如果他们看不到呢 - 他们会看到的
- What if they don't? - They will.
他们想拿到这笔钱
They want to get paid.
您的孩子对我们来说非常重要
Listen, your daughter is very special to us.
她是我们队伍的一员 所以我向您保证
She's part of this team, so I promise you
我们会尽我们全力
we are gonna do everything we can
把她安全带回家
to get her home safe and sound.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 没事 - 没事
- Of course. - Yeah.
应该的
Of course.
这看着就是个最完美的埋伏之地啊
Well, this looks like the perfect place for an ambush.
- 放松 - 我很放松
- Relax. - I am relaxed.
- 我就是陈述下事实 - 没错儿
- Just stating facts. - It's true.
他走进埋伏之前一般都特放松
He's very relaxed before an ambush.
这家伙什么来头
What's this guy's story?
亚特兰大的一个很聪明的小孩儿
Well, bright kid from Atlanta in a bad situation
生活所迫 本来又要成为统计表里另一位黑人罪犯
on his way to becoming another statistic.
街区的一个老前辈把他带到了招募员那里
Old-timer in the neighborhood took him to a recruiter,
给他了次重生的机会
gave him a way out.
他在街面上学到的小聪明让他成为了个完美的候选人
All those street smarts made him the perfect candidate to, uh,
来 你知道 来到这兔不拉屎的地方工作
you know, work in the Wild West over here.
现在他在这里利用边境一千二百个通道之一
Now he smuggles contraband into Gaza using one
往加沙走私物品
of the 12 hundred tunnels that run along the border.
- 一千二百个通道 - 对的
- 12 hundred? - Mm-hmm.
- 放轻松老铁们 - 我们轻松着呢
- Ah, stay cool, gents. - We're cool.
是啊 只要他们放轻松 就不是事儿
Yeah, as long as theystay cool.
我们来见Al-Ghajaru
We're here to see Al-Ghajaru.
你看那个视频了
You saw the video?
看了 我认识那人
Yeah. I know this guy.
他的真名叫Fayyaad al-Radwan Bani Khalid
His real name is Fayyaad al-Radwan Bani Khalid,
但他管自己叫Cobra
but he calls himself "Cobra."
至少还短点儿
At least it's shorter.
他最早参加圣♥战♥组织的时候是和一个叫ABM的团队
He started as a jihadi with a group known as "ABM."
Ansar Bait al-Maqdis--
Ansar Bait al-Maqdis--
圣殿的支持者
"Supporters of the Holy House."
对 我们认为Fayyaad在ABM与伊♥斯♥兰♥国合体前跟阿尔盖达打过
Yeah, we think Fayyaad fought with al-Qaeda before ABM aligned itself with ISIL.
他是管枪♥械♥和毒品的
He deals with guns and drugs, but
但绑♥架♥一位西方人是很流行的赚钱方式
kidnapping a Westerner is a popular way to raise money.
我们去哪儿找他
Where do we find him?
我在尝试寻找他们 但
I'm trying to find these guys, but
他们因为躲避抓捕或者躲避导弹袭击总是搬家
they move around a lot to avoid being captured or killed by a drone strike.
你曾经有没有跟他接触过
Have you ever dealt with him?
不是直接的 但我和他的战士打过交道
Not directly, but I have dealt with his fighters.
你能安排一次见面吗
Can you set up a meet?
没有理由和我见面
There's no reason to meet with me.
他很多疑的
He'd suspect something.
如果我们想跟他做点交易呢
What if we wanted to trade him something?
就像 武器储备
Like... stockpile of weapons?
你有武器储备吗
You got the stockpile of weapons?
别看我
Don't look at me.
不 抓住Cobra的一个手下并不能保证我们能找到他
No, grabbing one of Cobra's men is not gonna guarantee we get to him,
Fatima的时间已经不多了
and Fatima's time is running out.
如果我们再给他带一个人♥质♥呢 他无法拒绝的人
What if we brought him another hostage? Someone he couldn't resist?
- 谁 - 我
- Like who? - Like me.
他不会相信你的
He's not gonna trust you.
是的 但他相信你
Yeah, but he trusts you.
你可以说你是在我寻找他挟持人♥质♥的时候
You can say you picked me up while I was searching
把我抓起来的
for the hostage he's currently holding.
你确定你要这么做么 G
You sure you want to do this, G?
我们能接近Fatima的唯一方法就是做另一个人♥质♥
The only way one of us is gonna get to Fatima is as another hostage.
你知道的这可能很糟
You know this could be very bad.
他们无所谓 事实上 我很确定
They don't care. In fact, I'm pretty sure
他们是想让我加入某种自杀行动
they're trying to suck me into some sort of suicide pact.
Fayyad在他用来走私的地道里
Fayyad is in the tunnel he uses for smuggling.
可能是把她关在那里
That's probably where he's keeping her.
你知道在哪里吗
You know where it is?
不确定 但我知道那个区域
Not exactly, but I know the area.
你能给他的士兵带话吗
Can you get word to one of his soldiers?
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
我不想 但我们一定要做
I don't want to... but we need to.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
嘿 你们还好吗
Hey, how are you guys holding up?
还在坚持
Uh, hanging in there.
快神志不清了
By a thread of delirium.
- Eric发了Namazi的视频了吗 - 发了
- Did Eric post the Namazi video? - Yup.
- 所以 - 什么也没有
- And? - Well, nothing yet.
我们正在监控我们提供的电♥话♥号♥码和邮箱
We're monitoring the phone number and e-mail we provided.
一旦有人回应 我们就开始行动
As soon as someone responds, we'll be on it.
Fatima的父母怎么样
How are Fatima's parents holding up?
好吧 比我强
Well, better than I would be.
你和Callen和Sam谈过了吗
Did you talk to Callen and Sam?
是的 他们正在和Sabatino以及另外一个CIA官员
Yes. They are working with Sabatino and another CIA officer
希望能安排和绑♥架♥者见面
to hopefully arrange a meeting with the kidnappers.
他们打算怎么做
How do they plan on doing that?
呃 还没有具体细节
Uh, no specifics just yet,
但是他们有一个计划
but they have a plan.
希望他们能做到
Let's hope they do.
Fayyad的两个手下在前面站岗
Two of Fayyad's men are posted guard out front.
隧♥道♥的入口在帐篷里
The entrance to the tunnels is inside the tent.
好吧 我们解决守卫
Okay. We'll take care of the guards,
然后我们跟在你们后面
and then we'll move in after you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
如果要是出问题了 你们赶紧跑
This goes sideways, get the hell out of here.
- 你知道那是不可能的 - 是 但
- You know that's not gonna happen. - Yeah, but...
我觉得这是个不错的应急计划
that sounds like a good contingency plan to me.
- 我只是说 你知道的 如果出了问题 - 别做懦夫了 Sabatino
- I'm just saying. You know, should it go sideways. - Stop being a coward,
你不知道未来 我的意思是
- Sabatino. - You don't know the future. I mean...
有人来陪你了
You're getting some company.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
Al-Ghajaru
Al-Ghajaru.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
你给我带来了什么
What have you brought me?
我听说你又做人♥质♥生意了
I heard you're back in the hostage business.
他是被派去寻找她的美国士兵之一
He's one of the American soldiers sent to locate her.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
他们没有派任何人来找我
They didn't send anyone to find me.
她在说谎 他们肯定派了
She's lying. Of course they did.
多少钱
How much?
- 50% - 10%
- 50%. - Ten.
25 并且你的地道使用权
25 and the use of your tunnel.
Callen
Callen!
你还好吗
You okay?
没问题 你怎么找到我的
Yeah. How did you find me?
团队的贡献
It was a group effort.
- 好了吗 - 快了
- We all good here? - Almost.
把她带出去
Get her out of here!
Sabatino和他们一起走
Sabatino, go with them.
好的
Gladly.
快走 这里我来 我有这个
Go! I got this. I got this.
你要是开火了这里都是武器和燃油
You shoot that thing down here with all those weapons and fuel,
你会把这里炸了的
you'll blow this whole place up.
- 这就是计划 - 很公平
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表