什么消息
What message?
导弹袭击是假的
The missile attacks were conducted under a false flag.
ISIS试图在这一地区
ISIS is trying to draw the region
引发一场全面的多方战争
into an all-out multi-nation war.
有证据吗
Do you have proof?
我们正在努力解决这个问题
We are working on that as we speak.
我需要事实 文档
I'm going to need facts. Documentation.
我不能直接回去跟我的家族这么说
I cannot just go to my family and tell them this.
我需要给他们看铁证
I need to bring them hard proof.
看来不是鸦♥片♥了
So much for opium.
我们这有够吃好几天的松露
We've got enough truffles for days.
松露到底能有什么用呢
What does one use truffles for exactly, anyway?
切成拨片放在意面上 这都不知道 你是动物吗
You shave it onto pasta. What are you, an animal?
不 我可比你像人类多了
No, I'm much more a man of the people than you are.
或许有人会说我是 社会中坚力量
Salt of the earth, they might say.
我可不会把晚上的时间花在
I don't spend my evenings
把昂贵的真菌切成片放在我的芝士通心粉上
shaving expensive and fine fungi onto my mac and cheese.
你绝对是动物
You are an animal.
他或许是动物 但这些松露
He may be one, but they're not the kind of truffles
可不是你描述的那种
that you're describing.
这些实际上叫做chimay
These are actually called chimay.
他们是本地的美食
They are a delicacy here,
很多家庭都为他们能准备这些而感到自豪
and families take a lot of pride in how they prep them.
天哪 看看现在谁是动物了
My God, who is the animal now?
吃你的鸡柳条去吧 别打扰大人们说话
Stick to the chicken fingers and let the adults talk.
有什么收获
What do you got?
他是商店的职员而她是一名会计
He's a store clerk and she's an accountant.
他们来露营 捡松露 为了消遣和额外收入
They come out camping, hunt truffles for fun and extra income.
他们听到ISIS绑♥架♥了
They heard that ISIS has
松露猎人索取赎金
been kidnapping truffle hunters for ransom.
天哪 我们肯定吓得他们屁滚尿流
Gosh, we must've scared the crap out of them.
那当然
For sure.
当他们遇到Duvivier和Pliyev的时候
They were on their ATVs when they came across
他们在全地形车里又饿又渴
Duvivier and Pliyev, who were dehydrated and starving.
当他们发现ISIS卡车从沙漠经过
When they spotted the ISIS truck moving across the desert,
他们就决定帮助他们
they decided to help them.
把他们从全地形车拉出来了 所以他们现在在哪儿
Got them out on ATVs. So where are they now?
- 给他们全地形车和一些水 - 妹的
- Gave them the ATVs and some water. - Damn.
他们可能几乎在任何地方
They could be just about anywhere.
他们的油缸里只有能开五里路的汽油
They only had about five miles' worth of gas in the tanks.
这是Kensi
Go for Kensi.
Blye探员 我是Sarah MacKenzie中校
Agent Blye, this is Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie.
我现在跟Hetty在一起 我们需要报告
I'm with Hetty now, and we need a sitrep.
我们在跟Duvivier和Pliyev的踪迹
Uh, we are Duvivier and Pliyev's trail.
- 我们认为他们 - 我们需要伪假导弹发射的证据
- We think that they... - We need proof of
我们现在就需要
the false flag missile launch, and we need it now.
沙特人 伊朗人和以色列人准备报复吗
Are the Saudis, Iranians and Israelis ready to retaliate?
是的
Yes.
明白
Understood.
稍等
Just a second.
Blye女士 尽你所能阻止这场战争
Ms. Blye, do whatever you need to do to stop this war.
收到
Copy that.
我明白你相信这是由ISIS指挥的
I get that you believe that this was
一场假攻击
a false flag attack conducted by ISIS,
但是没有证据
but without proof,
你将不能阻止以色列进行报复
you will not be able to stop Israel from retaliating.
证据马上拿到
Proof is coming.
- 你得相信我 - 相信你
- You just have to trust me. - Trust you.
就像上次在伦敦我相信你
Like I did in London?
这不是同一件事情
That is not the same thing.
你告诉我在伦敦只需要
You told me in London that I only needed to...
听着 我不知道在伦敦你们演了
Look, I don't know what Hugh Grant movie
哪套Hugh Grant电影
you two role-played back in London,
但好久证据才能发给我们 计划是什么
but when we do have the proof sent to us, what's the plan?
以色列也和其他地方一样
Israel is like anywhere else;
高层的人有他们自己的安排
the people at the highest levels all have their own agendas.
我们需要把这个情报给
We need to get this information to someone
那些不想以色列报复的人
who does not want Israel to retaliate.
如果我们选错了 情报就会被掩盖
If we choose wrong, the information could
然后我们就会得不偿失
end up buried, and we'd have stopped nothing.
你知道哪里我们能找到这样的人呢
And you know where we can find someone like this?
嗨
我有什么能帮你们的吗
鞋子很漂亮
如果你想试穿 请让我知道
谢谢
你能说英语吗
是的 我在美国上过大学
Yes. I went to college in America.
我们知道 我只是怕你
We know. I just didn't want to assume
不太愿意讲英文
that you'd want to speak English.
你知道
You know?
Laleh 我是Fatima Namazi 这是Sam Hanna
Laleh, I am Fatima Namazi. This is Sam Hanna.
我们从美国来的
We're from the United States.
怎么了
What's going on?
你知道导弹袭击 对吗
You know of the missile attacks, right?
当然
Of course.
我们手里有关于袭击的情报
Well, we have information
需要送达伊朗政♥府♥最高层
regarding them that needs to reach the highest levels of the Iranian government.
这个情报会拯救成千上万的生命
This information will save thousands of lives.
是 我 我同意 这个情报应该告诉政♥府♥
Yes, I-I agree, that information should get to the government,
但我怎么帮上忙呢
but how can I help?
我不认识任何人
I know no one.
你的父亲 他是毛拉 他频繁地给两个跟总统
Your father. He is a mullah who frequently counsels two men
和精神领袖有深交的人做顾问
with deep ties to both the president and the supreme leader.
你想要我把这个情报告诉我父亲
You want me to get this information to my father?
- 是的 - 我父亲和我
- Yes. - Uh, my father and I
已经有两年没有说过话了
haven't spoken in two years.
他不同意我做的某些决定
He does not agree with certain choices I've made.
我完全地明白
Oh, I understand that. Completely.
这个我要给他的情报在哪里
Where is the information that I am to give to him?
你有带上吗
Do you have it with you?
等等
Hold up.
前面有状况
I see something up ahead.
有反射光
A reflection.
是 那是绿洲
Yeah. That's an oasis.
你正在产生一大♥片♥冰水的幻觉
You're hallucinating a large body of cool water.
那不是绿洲
It's not an oasis.
如果那是个绿洲 你知道我们能做什么吗
If it was an oasis, you know what we could do?
我们能在充气天鹅上漂浮
We could float around on those large inflatable swans.
- 就像Kardashian在科切拉音乐节一样 - 那是全地形车
- Like a Kardashian at Coachella. - It's the ATVs.
- 我没看见Duvivier或Pliyev - 可能是没油了
- I don't see Duvivier or Pliyev. - Probably ran out of gas.
那就意味着他们在步行了 我们能追上他们
Which means they're on foot. We can catch them.
我们快走
Let's double-time.
为啥突然啥人都有天鹅
Why does everybody suddenly have swans?
Noam 你一直在回避我吗
Noam. Have you been avoiding me?
Eliana
Eliana.
你现在得离开了
You need to leave now.
我们不会走 除非和Noam说上话
That's not gonna happen until we speak to Noam.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
别再上前了
Don't come any closer.
为什么 你要做什么
Why? What you gonna do?
显然地 你需要我做什么 Eliana 我就做什么
Obviously, whatever you need me to do, Eliana, I will do.
但我不是得默默忍♥受你们
I am not built to sustain
刚对我的人所做的事
whatever it is you just did to my men.
我知道你们的身份
你们会为自己的背叛付出生命的代价
你们没事了
You're okay.
- 你们是谁 - 我们是美国人
- Who are you? - We're Americans.
我们来这儿带你去安全的地方
We're here to take you to safety.
- 我想回家 - 谢谢你们
- I want to go home. - Thank you.
我们会送你回家 但是我们需要那些
We're gonna get you home, but we need
可以证明这是一个假导弹袭击的文件
those files that prove this is a false-flag missile attack.
Alexandra 你安全了
Alexandra, you're okay.
- 但我们需要那些文件 - 先生
- But we need those files. - Sir.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表