是有人枪杀了她
Somebody with a gun did that.
在集装箱里发现的那个人
Your guy in the cargo container,
咱们知道他是谁 从哪来吗
do we know who he was or where he came from?
还不清楚 但是从集装箱里的食物
Not yet, but based on the amount of food,
水和垃圾来看
water and waste in the container,
我们认为他不是一个人来的
we don't think he came into this country alone.
好吧
Great.
找到凶手
Find her killers.
咱们没准就能早些止损
And maybe we can stop this thing before it gets any worse.
还在查这具男尸的身份
Still working on an I.D. Of the deceased,
我追踪了集装箱的来源地
but I traced the cargo container back to its origin:
是索马里 摩加迪沙
Mogadishu, Somalia.
货轮在夏威夷停过吗
Did it make any stops in Hawaii?
10天前 停过24小时
Ten days ago, they stopped for 24 hours,
其中有18小时
18 of which overlapped
和忠诚号♥航母都停在了珍珠港
with the Allegiance berthed at Pearl Harbor.
那么 如果Grant在到洛杉矶之前就被感染了
Well, if Grant was infected before arriving in L.A.,
疫情应该已经出现了
it could have happened then.
不过对于埃博拉 只有在
But with Ebola, you're only contagious
出现症状时才会传染 这种情况
when you become symptomatic, which can happen anywhere
大多发生在暴露在病毒环境下的2至21天
between two and 21 days after exposure.
那这就表示能存在
That could mean the difference between
个别案例和集中爆发的区别
a few isolated cases and a major outbreak.
好了 咱们需要查Grant在夏威夷和加州的行踪
All right, we need to track Grant's movements in Hawaii and California.
我要知道她去过哪里
I want to know everywhere she went
都见过什么人
and everyone she came in contact with.
Nell从旧金山回来了吗
Is Nell back from San Francisco?
估计马上就到
She'll be here any minute.
- 我们这就查 - 好
- We're on it. - Okay.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国在索马里还有踪迹
ISIS still has a presence in Somalia.
要是Grant当时被盯上了 咱们就不能排除
If Grant was targeted, we can't rule out the possibility
船上还有间谍的可能
that we missed one of the spies on board.
Quinn中校怎么说
What did Commander Quinn say?
目前没有人
Uh, so far no one
报告说有埃博拉的症状
is reporting symptoms consistent with Ebola.
在我们能确定之前
Well, until we know for sure,
我们只能在这里兜圈子
we're just steaming in circles out here.
在这种情况下我们不可能进入港口
There's no way we're putting into port under these conditions.
我们还需要防止船上有人会泄露消息
We also need to guard against talk leaking from the ship.
我要开始启动通讯静默了
I'm initiating EMCOM.
除了在战情中心这里
All external communications will be shut down,
其他地方的通讯都会被关闭
except here in CIC.
意味着这个区域也将会被封锁起来
That means this area will be closed off.
你们现在需要做决定了
You gentlemen need to decide now:
你们是要在战情中心的里面还是在外面
are you in or out?
我们要在外面
We're out.
我们需要找到所有
We need to find everyone
和Grant接触过的人
Grant came in contact with on the ship.
听着 埃博拉病毒会通过体液 伤口 等传播
Look, Ebola is spread through bodily fluids, broken skin...
是的 那意味着任何和他用过同一个床铺 厕所 餐桌的人
Yeah. That means anyone sharing a bunk, a head, mess table.
- 那我该干什么 - 你呆在这里
- What about me? - You stay here.
与行动中心联♥系♥ 并且和我们保持联♥系♥
Coordinate with Ops and keep us in the loop.
锁门
Seal it.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
火奴鲁鲁港那条线索怎么样了
Honolulu Harbor?
嗯 那是个死胡同
Yeah, it's...It's a dead end.
好的 我一直在追踪Grant中尉的行动
Yeah, I've been tracing Lieutenant Grant's movements,
不过我是从最后开始查的
but I started at the end.
- 联合车站 - 是的
- Union Station. - Yeah.
在那之后 直到我们在小巷里发现她的尸体之前
After that, we lose her for two days
我们有两天失去了她的踪迹
until she turns up dead in the alley.
那是谁 Grant的一位朋友吗
Who's that? A friend of Grant's?
我认为不是
I don't think so.
至少 面部扫描上没有任何记录
At least facial rec has nothing on her.
就像我们货柜里的死人一样
Just like our dead guy from the cargo container.
嗯哼 我们确实有录到她和Grant一起
Uh-huh. Now, we do have her walking on camera
走过联合车站的镜头
through the station with Grant.
我还找到了我们的这个神秘女人在
I also picked up our mystery woman
圣地亚哥上火车的镜头
boarding the Surfliner in San Diego.
所以他们是在火车上认识的
So they met on the train.
看起来是这样
It looks that way.
噢 还有 这辆车
Oh, and this car
三天前在长滩被偷了
was reported stolen three days ago
就在离港口不远的地方
in Long Beach, not far from the port.
我已经开始追踪了
I already started a trace.
Nell 你什么时候把这些事都完成了的
Nell, when did you do all this?
嗯 在往返洛杉矶机场过来的时候
Mm, between LAX and here.
我希望你没有在开车
I hope you weren't driving.
嗯 我开的不快
Mm. Not very fast.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我叫了车
I ordered a car.
噢
Oop.
找到这辆车了
And there it is.
就在它离开了联合车站22分钟之后
22 minutes after leaving Union Station.
然后 这是同街道上的另一个摄像头
Now, there is another camera on that same street,
但是那台普锐斯没有在镜头里出现
but the Prius never appears on it.
它肯定在这两个摄像头之间的某处停下来了
Must have stopped somewhere in between.
这里离发现Grant尸体的地方只有两个街区
That's only two blocks from where Grant's body was found.
没错 好了
Exactly. Okay.
让我们把这辆车的消息发给Kensi和Deeks
Let's send this info to Kensi and Deeks.
车子是空的
Car's empty inside.
Kens你要过来看看这个
Kens, you got to see this.
- 我发现这个门把上布满了血 - 不要碰
- I got blood all over the handle. - Don't touch it.
我没有打算要碰它
I wasn't planning on touching it.
这里地上还有更多 小心
And there's more on the ground, be careful.
这里有一整条血迹
Yeah, there's a whole trail of it.
Kens, 这边
Kens, this way.
Deeks
Deeks.
Kensi 我发现了弹壳
Kensi, I got casings.
我认为我们应该等上校来
Um, I'm thinking we should probably wait for the colonel.
我的意思是 我们都不知道走进里面会发生什么
I mean, we don't really know what to expect from in there.
宝贝 这里到处都是血
Baby, there's blood everywhere
- 可能有人会需要我们的帮助 - 是的 但是不
- and someone could need our help. - Right. No.
我完全理解情况 但是他们
And I totally understand that, but they're only
只要几分钟就能到了 所以我们为什么不等等呢
a few minutes out so why wouldn't we wait, you know?
埃博拉不会通过空气传播的
It's not airborne.
只要我们不碰 我们就没事
As long as we don't touch it, we're fine.
- Deeks - 我要进去了
- Deeks. - I'm going in.
嘿
Hey!
我在请求你等待
I'm asking you to wait.
- 好的 - 好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
这个区域安全
Clear.
我这里找到了Grant的行李
I got Grant's luggage right here.
上校 你要过来看看这个
Colonel, you got to see this.
这里是高危区域
This place is hot.
他们把Grant关在这里了 但是为什么
They were holding Grant here. Why?
我只能想到两个原因
Only two reasons I can think of:
要不就是他们知道她已经被感染过病毒了
either they knew she was exposed
想把她关在这里防止她传染给其他人
and wanted to prevent her from exposing other people...
那不是很好吗
Wouldn't that be swell.
要不就是他们在等她出现埃博拉病毒的症状
...or they were waiting for her to become symptomatic.
埃博拉患者只有在
Ebola patients are only contagious
出现症状时才会传染
once symptoms present.
我想他们是在等待她出现了病症后再把她放走
I think they were waiting to release her into the wild.
你是说他们感染她
Are you saying they infected her
是为了引起疫情
with the intention of causing an outbreak?
我也不喜欢这个想法 Blye探员
I don't like it either, Agent Blye,
但这是最有可能的情况
but it is the most likely scenario.
不管原因是什么
Well, whatever the reasoning,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表