我很感谢你的提议
I appreciate your offer,
但是 呃 英明又有才能的上层
but, uh, the brilliant and talented powers that be have decided
已经把这个案子裁定为内部案件
that this is gonna be an in-house case.
对 没错 但是 司法部已经向我们寻求帮助
Right. Okay, but listen, the DOJ asked us to help.
还有 在你们机构内部可能有人泄密的情况下
And, plus, is it really the smartest idea,
上层的这个裁定真的英明吗
when you guys have a potential leak in your agency?
我也希望可以由我说了算 但我不能
I wish I called the shots, but I don't.
听着 我真的很高兴能认识你
Listen, it has been really good to see you.
真的很高兴认识你
Really nice to meet you.
在你走之前 Rush探员你从来没有给我们看过你孩子照片
Before you go, Agent Rush, you never showed us a picture of your baby.
没错
That's right.
大家都会这么做 对吧
That's a thing people do, right?
- 你们能这么说真是太好了 - 对
- That is so sweet of you to ask. - Yay.
我 我太不喜欢 随便给别人看他的照片 但是没关系 嗯
I-I hate to impose him on anybody, but okay. Um... Aww.
这是我在换臭尿布
That's me changing a really dirty diaper.
这是我天还没亮的时候起来喂他
And that is me feeding him at the crack of dawn.
哦 这是我最喜欢的一张
Ooh, and this is my favorite.
这是天还没亮的时候 我起来边喂他边给他换臭尿布
That's him yelling at me while I change his dirty diaper
他还要冲我嚎的照片
while feeding him at the crack of dawn.
他真的好可爱啊
He is so cute.
他叫什么名字呀
What did you name him?
Cash
Cash.
哦 你们是Johnny Cash的铁粉吗
Oh, are you big Johnny Cash fans?
Johnny Cash 美国乡村音乐创作歌♥手 多次格莱美奖获得者
不是 我们叫他Cash 就是因为他得花我们多少钱啊
No. We named him Cash because of how much money he's gonna cost.
我喜欢这个名字 就像是个内部笑话
I love it. It's like an inside joke.
也不是 我们就是觉得有责任告诉每个遇到的人
Uh, no, we just feel that it's our responsibility to tell everyone we meet.
你懂的 就是我们个人形式的广而告之
It's, you know, our own personal PSA.
- 哦 - 好吧
- Oh. - Well,
很高兴见到你们
this has been fun, and, um,
再次谢谢你们的好意
thank you again for your offer.
- 接下来交给我们了 - 好的
- We got it from here. - Okay.
Audrey
Audrey?
怎么了
Yeah?
生孩子的真实感觉如何
What is it really like?
这是我做过最棒的事
It's the best thing I've ever done.
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
但千万别告诉这个小独♥裁♥者我说过这句话
But don't tell the little dictator I said that.
我发誓
Promise.
小心开车
Drive safe.
往她车上放追踪装置真的有必要吗
Was a tracking device really necessary?
我也喜欢Rush探员 但她不让我们帮忙
I like Agent Rush, too, but Agent Rush didn't ask for our help.
不能掉以轻心
Can't take any chances.
每个人都有嫌疑
Everyone's a suspect.
- Beale - Deeks
- Beale! - Deeks.
嘿 我在到处找你呢
Hey. I've been looking all over for you.
快告诉我查到什么了
Tell me what we got. Talk to me.
昨天FBI安全屋里保护的人是Patricia Ruiz
Well, um, the asset in the FBI safe house last night was Patricia Ruiz.
她今年36岁 是个数学教授
She's a 36-year-old mathematics professor
在反对委内瑞拉政♥府♥组织中的重要一员
who's been a vocal part of the opposition to the Venezuelan government.
所以政♥府♥的任何一个人都有可能要她死
Wow, so literally anybody from the regime could be after her.
正是如此 她四天前用化名入境美国
Exactly. She entered the U.S. Four days ago under an alias,
从那以后一直受FBI保护
and she's been in the FBI's care ever since.
她有什么最终计划
So what's her endgame?
政♥治♥避难
Well, political asylum.
在自己国家她受到了不少死亡威胁
She's had multiple death threats made against her back home.
那为什么在FBI的安全屋
So why the FBI safe house?
事情进展不太顺利
There's been a hold-up.
官僚主义害死人
She's stuck in bureaucratic limbo.
所以某人不知道通过什么途径知道了她的位置
So, somehow, somebody from back home figured out she was here.
不过等等 还有呢
But wait, there's more.
- 请讲 - 我查过了
- Do tell. - I checked traffic cameras
昨晚安全屋附近的交通监控录像
in the area of the safe house last night,
然后发现了这个
and I discovered this.
前面的这个人他叫Rick Lim
This guy in front, his name is Rick Lim.
昨天晚上他和他的同伴们在同一条街出没
He and his buddies were hanging out on the same street last night.
不错啊 可能他们目击了什么 也可能就是他们放的火
Well, great, maybe they saw something, or maybe they were responsible for the fire.
我让人去接Rick了
I have someone picking Rick up,
Kensi和Fatima在船屋等他呢
and Kensi and Fatima are waiting for him in the boatshed.
哇哦 真是让我刮目相看
Well, color me impressed.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
你什么意思 等下 我们真的要这么做吗
What do you mean? Wait, are we really doing this?
我和你 我们就要这么装作一切都很好的样子吗
You and I? We're just gonna carry on like everything is completely fine?
是的 Deeks
Yes, Deeks.
因为一切都很好
Because everything is completely fine.
- 真的吗 - 哦
- Really? - Oh.
Rush探员到了一个位于Venice的小屋
Agent Rush just pulled up to a bungalow in Venice.
估计是他们保护Patricia Ruiz的地方
It's probably where they're keeping Patricia Ruiz.
- 我得把细节告诉Callen和Sam - 嗯
- I'll tell Callen and Sam the details. - Hmm.
看来我们真的是装作无事
So we are doing this.
好吧 让我做社区服务吧
Okay, I will do community service.
我会保证门门拿A 写道歉信
I'll get straight A's, write an apology letter.
我再也不跟那些朋友玩了 行吗
I'll ditch all of my friends, okay?
就是求求你们了 千万别告诉我妈
Just please, don't tell my mom what I did.
Rick 你想我们帮忙隐瞒哪一部分呢
Okay, Rick, which part do you want us to leave out?
我们要说清楚了 我就是帮忙开车的
Okay, for the record, you know, I was just the driver.
只是开车的吗
Just the driver?
对啊 Chris和Anthony才是闯进去的人
Yeah. I mean, Chris and Anthony were the ones
他们偷的所有东西
who broke inside the house, and they stole everything.
Chris和Anthony会同意你的说法吗
Is that what Chris and Anthony are going to tell us?
理论上讲这是Anthony的主意
Well, I mean, technically, it was Anthony's idea.
因为他帮他们剪草
'Cause he cuts their lawn,
所以他知道他们一整周都不在家
so he knew they were gonna be gone for the whole week.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
这就解释得通了
Oh, this makes so much more sense.
什么解释得通了
What does?
为什么没人报♥警♥被抢了
Why nobody called in the robbery.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
有一说一 Ricky 你刚刚供认了一桩我们都还不知道的犯罪
Well, for one, Ricky boy, you just confessed to a crime that we didn't even know about.
- 但是没有关系 - 噢
- But that's okay. - Oh
等这边结束了我们会告诉LAPD的 所以多谢了 你真是个好人
We'll tell LAPD once we get out of here, so, um, thanks, you're a real mensch.
哇哦 真糟糕
Wow. Well, that sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 那我是为什么被带来这儿的
Wait, why am I here, then?
我们想了解关于起火的事情
We want to know about the fire.
哇哦 那火跟我一丁点关系都没有 好吗
Whoa, I had nothing to do with that fire, okay?
好吧 那是谁干的呢
Okay, then, who did?
我 我不知道 我就坐在我车里
I-I don't know. I was just sitting inside my car
等着我的朋友们回来 而且我什么都没看到
and waiting for my friends to get back and I saw nothing.
- 嗯 我们认为你看到了 - 嗯嗯
- Mm, we think you did. - Mm-hmm.
我的意思是
Well, I mean, um,
在某个时刻我看到一辆警车经过
at some point, I saw a police cruiser drive by.
我还听到一只狗在叫
And I heard a dog barking.
还有 额
And, uh...
噢不 我看到一个男人
Oh, no, there was a guy.
他很健壮
Yeah, he was a big guy.
他看起来体重至少 嗯 有220磅
He had to weigh at least, like, 220 pounds.
我看到他朝那屋走去
I saw him walking towards the building.
这是发生在火灾之前还是之后
Was this before or after the fire started?
哦 火灾之后的
Oh, after.
但很奇怪 因为他好像是不害怕那些火焰
But it was weird because it seemed like he wasn't even scared of the flames.
我以为他是准备跑进去...救人
I thought maybe he was going inside to, like, rescue somebody?
你有看清他的脸呢
Did you get a good look at his face?
不 没有
No. No, no, no, no.
但他肯定是在那里
But he was definitely there.
别去任何地方
Don't move.
好的 但请不要打电♥话♥告诉我妈
Okay, please, don't call my mom.
好了 我们到了 现在要干嘛
Well, we're here. Now what?
我不知道 这真的是困境
I don't know. It's a real pickle.
所以我们就坐在这等吗
So we're just gonna sit here and wait?
那正是司法部不想我们干的事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表