She walks to us, drives away.
就把你的儿子还给你
We give you your son.
这对双方都好 没人会受伤
No one gets hurt.
Adnan 你还好吗
Adnan, you okay?
我们叫他保持闭嘴
He's been told to keep his mouth shut.
我想和他说话
I want to speak to him.
你们之后想要多久的亲子时间都行
You guys can spend a whole afternoon at Legoland
但是先放了她再说
but let her go first.
Adnan
Adnan?!
他是不会说话的
He's not talking.
Kens你上吧
Kens?
交给我吧
I'm on it.
别废话了 成交吗
Enough talking. We got a deal or not?
没门儿
Not.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
趴着吧你
Stay down.
我们这边没事了 Deeks你呢
We're clear. Deeks?
- 你没事吧 - 没事 我没事 谢谢你
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm good. Thanks.
那就好 没事了
Okay. Clear!
警报解除
All clear.
好的 你们还需要我们做什么吗
Okay, do you guys need anything on our end?
目前没事 谢谢
I think we're all good. Thanks.
对了 你们介意让我♥操♥纵无人机
Hey, um, would it be cool if I, uh,
从你们的头顶低飞掠过吗 这很酷的
buzzed you guys with the drone?
汤姆 克鲁斯1986年主演的电影《壮志凌云》
就像Maverick在电影《壮志凌云》里低空掠过控制塔一样酷
Like Maverick does in Top Gun with the tower?
你要是敢这么干 我保证下一个见到这架无人机的人
If you do that, the next person to see that drone
就是你的肛肠科医生
will be your proctologist.
哇啊
Wow.
- 嗨 Jess Adams情况如何 - 嗨
- Hey. How's Jess Adams? - Hey.
有点受惊吓 但是她已经好多了
A little shaken up, but she's better now.
她家人在医院里陪着她呢
Her family was waiting for her at the hospital.
- 怎么去医院了 她还好吗 - 她没事的
- Hospital? Is she okay? - Oh, she's fine.
就是检查下更稳妥一点
We just wanted her looked over to be safe.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我刚想起来 我们把Conklin铐在船屋就没管他了
I just realized we left Conklin handcuffed in the boatshed.
呃 他没事的 Castor探员看着他呢
Eh, he's fine. Agent Castor's with him.
那就好 毕竟他也不像是那种
That's true. He doesn't really seem like the kind of person
会把自己的手臂啃断来逃跑的人
that would chew his arm off to escape.
那什么类型的人会这么干呢
What kind of person does seem like that?
这两位狠人
These two.
懂了 没错 我同意
Right. Yeah, I can see that.
所以 我们应该能彻底摆脱Kilbride了 对吧
So, I take it we finally got rid of, uh, Kilbride, huh?
他到底是怎么回事啊
What's his deal, anyway?
- 我是说 他也太 - 我有什么问题吗
- I mean, he's just such a... - What's my deal?
哦
Oh.
您好
Hey.
刚才没看见您在这儿 你知道吗
Didn't see you there. You know what?
好吧 你的问题 你知道自己的问题是什么吗
Well, you know what your deal... your deal is?
你的问题就是 你来无影
Your deal is that you're covert
去无踪 这些都是出神入化的大将级技能呢
and stealthy, which are super a-admirable qualities,
而且非常合适你 因为您本身就是一位上将啊
which is fitting because you are indeed an admiral.
这些听起来挺
Which sounds similar to...
这些都不重要 呃 但是我并不隐蔽 这点很明显
Anyway, um, but I-I am not stealthy, clearly.
一点都不偷偷摸摸 但是 呃 我...
I'm not stealthy. But, um, I do...
我也不是上将
I am not an admiral, either.
但您是 我倒也还是有点能拿出手的技能的
But you are, and I do have admirable qualities,
只是拿得出手小a级别 不是顶尖的A级啦
which are... but, like, a small "A," Not a big "A."
他还能喋喋不休多久啊
How long will he go on like this?
几天 几周都行
Days, weeks.
- 按年算吧 - 同意
- Years. - Mm.
好吧 我觉得应该感谢你们今天帮的忙
Well, I suppose I should thank you for helping today.
您可真暖心啊
That was very heartwarming.
我感觉都要脸红了呢
I may start to blush.
别得寸进尺了 我不擅长这些团队合作的
Don't push it. I don't play well with others.
我可不觉得 我们今天的队伍表现的很好啊
I don't know. I think we made a pretty good team.
是挺好的 但不排除运气因素
Good enough. Or maybe we just got lucky.
既然我们今天凯♥旋♥而归了 我们是不是应该
Well, on that triumphant vote of confidence, we should have
- 来个庆功宴来庆祝一下呢 - 哦
- a congratulatory celebration... - Oh!
就在大家最爱的酒馆
...at e verybody's favorite watering hole,
账就算在最慷慨的酒保头上
courtesy of its most generous bartender.
是呀 上将你觉得怎么样
Yeah. What do you think, Admiral?
要来我家的酒馆喝一盅吗
You want to have a drink at our bar?
- 你们开了家酒吧 - 是的
- You own a bar? - Yeah.
「The Squid & the Dagger」 就是我家的店
The Squid & the Dagger. Yeah.
我有点惊讶 你竟然还没听说过
That's right. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it,
因为 你懂的 呃 这酒吧可是名声在外 很潮的
because it's, uh, you know, it's trending.
潮去那里做什么啊
Trending to do what?
啥 不是潮水的潮
What? It's not trending to do anything.
就是流行的那种潮 你懂我不
It's just trending. You know what I mean?
就是大家在社交媒体上追捧的那种潮
Trending, on the social media.
我是那种反社交媒体分子
I'm more of an anti-social media kind of guy.
我们咋一点都不惊讶呢
Like we're surprised.
没事的 上将
Don't worry about it, Admiral.
喝杯冰啤酒吧 Deeks会给你解释清楚的
Deeks will explain it all to you over an ice cold beer.
说到喝酒我就懂了
That, I understand.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表