Yeah, but they were here.
果然如Jennifer Kim说的
It's what Jennifer Kim said.
他们让工程师解构了武器系统
They had engineers deconstructing the weapons system.
监控中显示他们并没有离开
I didn't see them leave on the security cameras.
那有个窗户 他们可以跳窗逃跑
There's a window right there they could have jumped out of.
他们留下了手♥机♥ 留下了车
They left the phone; they left the car.
他们希望我们找到这里
They wanted us to come here.
什么 你认为他们正在监视我们
What, you think they're watching us?
这意味着他们知道我们来了
That would mean they knew we were coming.
她在里面吗
Was she inside?
这里没人
There's nobody in there.
我追踪到了一个号♥码
I traced a call from Seok Nahng's phone
在你们到之前20分钟给Seok Nahng打过电♥话♥
20 minutes before you got there.
知道是谁打来的吗
We know who it came from?
Willie Hollingsworth 就是那个大胖
Willie Hollingsworth, aka Super Fat.
什么 就是那个搞牌局的人
What, the guy that runs the poker game?
他和这件事有什么关系
What does he have to do with any of this?
不知道 但是这个人是谁不重要
I don't know, but the who is not the interesting part.
有问题的是他从哪里打的这通电♥话♥
Where it came from is what's really worrisome.
是从船屋里打出来的
It came from inside the boatshed.
我现在打这个号♥码看看谁手♥机♥响了
I'm calling the number. Let's see who picks up.
把手♥机♥从兜里拿出来
Take the phone out of your pocket.
我们拿走了你的手♥机♥ 这个哪儿弄的
We took your cell phones. What's going on?
打架时从大胖那偷的
Stole it off Super Fat during the fight.
到底为什么你要给他们透消息
Why on earth would you tip them off
告诉他们我们来了 我们在努力帮你
that we were coming? We're trying to help you.
如果你们进去逮捕了他们
Well, if you'd have gone in and busted them,
我女儿还不在这里 不管谁抓了她
my daughter wasn't there, whoever's holding her,
都会马上杀了她的
they would've killed her immediately.
事情就是这样的
And it's kind of what happened.
因为他们知道我们来了
Because they knew we were coming.
里面有迹象表明她曾经被关在这里吗
Anything in there ever indicate that she was there?
没有
No.
好吧 所以你们本来是要闯进去
Right. So, you would have gone in,
抓住他们或者杀了他们 对不对
caught them or killed them, right?
这样Angela就必死无疑
And Angela would be dead.
这样 现在你要去蹲监狱了
Well, now you're going to prison.
只要Angela活着 我怎么样都行
I'm fine with that as long as Angela's alive.
那是唯一重要的事
That's all that matters.
那现在这样你打算怎么把她救回来
And how, exactly, do you plan on getting her back now?
我和Nahng做了笔交易
I did a deal with Nahng.
我手里有他想要的
I have something he wants.
好吧 什么东西
W-Well, what's that?
Jennifer Kim
Jennifer Kim.
我猜他们十分想把他们的叛徒抓回去
I figured they'd want their traitor back very badly.
而且 不管怎么说 她以前都是朝鲜间谍
And, after all, she is a former North Korean spy.
所以
So...
用我的女儿换Jennifer Kim
My daughter for Jennifer Kim.
他们为什么会信你
Why would they trust you?
因为我刚刚提醒他们
Well, I just tipped them off
有联邦探员会找上门来
that federal agents were gonna knock on their door,
所以现在
so right now
我应该是他们最好的朋友
I'm probably their best friend.
我不得不说 在任何层面上 你们得承认
I mean, in many, many ways, you got to admit
这是个绝佳的计划
it's a bloody brilliant plan.
所以 你把我推出去就是为了换你女儿回来
So, you offered me in exchange for your daughter.
等等 你们也参与这个计划了吗
Wait, did you have anything to do with this?
没有
No.
我们都不知道他还有个手♥机♥
We didn't even know he had a phone.
这是保证他们能放了Angela的唯一办法
It's the only way we could guarantee they release Angela.
- 他们只需要看见你 - 他们不想要交换
- They just need to see you. - They don't want an exchange.
他们想杀了我
They want to kill me.
你明白吗 他们想杀了我
Do you understand? They want to kill me.
- 我不干 - 我们没有让你这样做
- I'm not doing this. - We're not asking you to.
你很重要 我们不能拿你冒险
You're too valuable of an asset to risk.
听着 我知道你们不在乎我
Look, I know you don't give a damn about me,
但是Angela是无辜的
but Angela is innocent.
我一生中所做的一切坏事
Everything I've done bad in my life
在她出生的那一天都得到了救赎
was made good the day she was born.
但是我猜这一切都和那个武器系统有关
But I guess this is all about the weapons system, eh?
你不了解我们
You don't know us.
我们尝试将你女儿带回来
We tried to get your daughter back.
你玩的这出完全超出了我们能承受的风险范围
The play that you made was completely outside of what is acceptable risk.
为了谁
For who?
为我
For me.
我们的计划是这样
This is what we're gonna do.
如果他们打来电♥话♥ 我们就去见他们
If the call comes in, we'll go to the meet.
我们会努力
We'll try and...
虚张声势 然后看看Nahng能否让我们见Angela
bluff and see if we can get Nahng to show us Angela.
如果他不呢
And if he doesn't?
我们就抓他
We take him down.
你知道这基本没什么用 对吧
You know that's most likely not gonna work, right?
但是这是我们唯一的选择
It's the only option we have left.
你的女儿是你带大的吗
Did you even raise your daughter?
她出生的时候我在蹲监狱
I was in prison when she was born.
直到她七个月大我才见到她
I didn't see her until she was seven months old.
我被释放出来后
I got released,
我和她妈妈和好
I made it up with her mother,
而且直到她上大学前
and I've spent every single day with her
我几乎每天都和她在一起
until she joined university.
每一天
Everysingle day.
有人给Nahng的手♥机♥打电♥话♥了
Call's coming in from Nahng's phone.
接进来
Put it through.
开始了
Here we go.
- 你好 - 她在这
- Hello. - Here she is.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 爸爸 救救我 求你了
Daddy. Daddy, help me, please.
我会来救你的 亲爱的
I'm coming for you, sweetheart.
South Anderson 722号♥ 两点半
722 South Anderson. 2:30.
四号♥机库前的停机坪
The tarmac in front of Hangar Four.
你和Jennifer Kim
You and Jennifer Kim.
我们要是看见有别人
We see anybody else,
你女儿就没命了
I kill your daughter.
那是圣贝纳迪诺的一个小型机场
That's a small airport in San Bernardino.
他们想做完交易就逃出境
They're looking to make an exchange and leave the country.
要是我们想在两点半到那里 现在就得出发
We're gonna have to leave now if we're gonna be there by 2:30.
没错 他们设计好了的 这样我们就没时间
Yeah, they did that on purpose so we couldn't
探查那里 提前部署
recon the area and set anything up.
我们得走了 马上
We got to go-- quickly.
让反应小组做支援 在一英里外等候
Have the REACT team back us up, but keep them a mile back.
- 让联邦调查局空中监视 - 这就办
- And have the FBI monitor air traffic. - On it.
我去
I'm going.
用我去交换Angela
Use me to get them to show you Angela.
就这么定了
Don't fight me on this.
懂你 走吧
We get it. Let's move.
我们迟到了
We're late.
你要走到那里
You're gonna have to walk out there.
你会完全暴露在外的
You're gonna be completely exposed.
- 确保他们看到手铐 - 好的
- Make sure they can see the cuffs. - Yeah.
好了 你准备好了吗
All right, you ready for this?
开始吧
Let's do it.
那个 谢谢你这么做
Thanks for doing this, by the way.
知道吗 我爸爸从来没有真正地
You know, my father wasn't really even there
陪伴过我 你是个好爸爸 Ricky
one day for me. You did good, Ricky.
皮卡车里四个人
I got four guys in a pickup.
知道了 联邦调查局会用
All right, the FBI's gonna pull
消防车设路障 以防他们起飞
fire trucks onto the runway if anyone tries to take off.
我看见四个人
I see four men.
没看见Angela
No sign of Angela.
Jennifer
Jennifer...
是时候回家了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表