真的 要多长时间
Really? For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还有工作 一会打给你 好吧
Let me figure something out and I'll call you back, all right?
我得去看看发生什么事了
I got to see what's going on.
好的 好的 拜拜
All right. Okay, bye.
嘿 你刚刚去打拳了吗
Hey, did you get your rounds in on the mitts?
是啊
Yeah.
是这样 Aiden过来了
So, Aiden's in town.
他和他的小伙伴们短途旅行经过这里
Him and a couple of his buddies are having a little quick trip passing through.
这太好了 今天晚上你要和他一起吃饭
That's great. You gonna see him for dinner tonight?
不 他就要原路返回
No, he has a quick turnaround
- 回安纳波利斯了 - 啥
- and has to head back to Annapolis. - Wh...
- 他现在有空吗 - 有
- Is he free now? - Yeah.
那你就去啊 这有我呢
So get out of here. I'll cover for you.
- 呃 我还是 - 啥 你想啥呢
- Eh, I'll just... - Wha... Are you kidding me?
去看看你儿子
Go see your son.
听着 他现在就在这 你一直没时间见他
Look, he's in town, you never get to see him,
如果他不想和你出去 他就不会给你打电♥话♥
if he didn't want to hang out with you, he wouldn't have called you.
- 你确定 - 当然
- You sure? - Yes.
咱们一天没有您 还是可以照常运转的
Contrary to your deeply held beliefs, we can function here for a day without you.
而且
Besides,
Fatima今天也在这儿
Fatima's here today.
- 真的 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
Hetty已经让主任把她永久性地
Hetty has asked the director that she be assigned here
调过来了
on a permanent change of station.
- 哦 这太棒了 她属于这里 - 我同意
- Oh, that's great. This is where she belongs. - I agree.
和Aiden出去逛逛
Go hang out with Aiden.
嘿 而且 呃 告诉他我为他骄傲 好吧
Hey, and, uh, tell him I said I'm proud of him, all right?
- 注意安全 - 嗯
- Be safe. - Yeah.
Sam今天有点事情 所以 呃 我们开始吧
Sam has to take care of something today, so, uh, let's get started.
Deeks今天也不在 LAPD今天早上把他叫回去了
We're also down a Deeks. LAPD called him in this morning.
Kensi在来的路上
Kensi's on her way in now.
听起来还行 什么案子
Sounds good. What do we got?
是这样 昨天晚上这人
Okay, so, last night, this woman,
FBI特别探员Mia Calvillo 在玛丽安德尔湾港被杀
FBI Special Agent Mia Calvillo, was killed in Marina del Rey.
现在 她和她的搭档 特别探员Randall Cejudo
Now, she and her partner, Special Agent Randall Cejudo,
就职于西雅图办事处
are from the Seattle field office.
他们在为一名卧底探员提供支援
They were both providing backup to an undercover special agent.
特别探员Devin Rountree以Brendan Spitz保镖的身份
Special Agent Devin Rountree is undercover as a bodyguard for...
进行卧底
Brendan Spitz.
现在司法部怀疑 Spitz经营一家高端企业
Now, Spitz is suspected by the Department of Justice to be running a high-end business
专门使那些不能合法出入美国的人进出美国
specializing in moving people into and out of the country who can't do so legally.
现在FBI已经有一周时间不能定位Spitz
Now, the FBI has not had a location on Spitz for a week.
他们怀疑要么是他要么是他的一名同伙
They suspect either him or one of his associates
杀了Calvillo探员
is responsible for Agent Calvillo's murder.
他们认为
Their theory is
Spitz发现Calvillo探员在调查他 所以把她给杀了
Spitz learned Agent Calvillo was investigating him and he had her killed.
那Rountree呢 他卧底身份暴露了吗
And what about Rountree-- has his cover been blown?
我们还不知道
That we don't know.
虽然过去三天他没有完成FBI强制性的签到
Although he hasn't made his mandatory FBI check-ins for the past three days.
现在 我们接手这个案子是因为
Now, we pulled the case because of our interest in
- Ryan Usman - Usman
- Ryan Usman. - Usman.
我们怀疑他是Al-Shabaab组织在洛杉矶的高级成员
We suspected him for being a top recruiter for Al-Shabaab in L.A.
没错 现在 FBI的情报显示Usman是Spitz的客户
Right. Now, FBI intel shows us that Usman is a client of Spitz.
现在他们认为Spitz帮助Al-Shabaab的人非法出入境
Now, they believe Spitz is moving people into and out of the country for Al-Shabaab.
现在计划是我们找到Ryan Usman 他为我们指认Spitz
The idea is we find Ryan Usman, he points us to Spitz.
我们还能联♥系♥到Calvillo的搭档
Are we still in contact with Calvillo's partner?
可以
We are.
哈 看起来司法部对这个案子很感兴趣
Huh. Looks like Department of Justice is taking an active interest in this case.
司法部特别探员Lance Hamilton会和我们一起行动
DOJ Special Agent Lance Hamilton will be joining us.
好的 好了Nell让Kensi和Lance去船屋
Great. All right, Nell, have Kensi and Lance go to the boatshed.
见见Cejudo
They can meet with Cejudo.
我和Fatima去犯罪现场
Fatima and I will head to the crime scene.
收到
Copy that.
还有要确保今天我们和FBI协同调查
Also, make sure we coordinate all this today with the FBI.
- 当然 - 收到
- Of course. - Got it.
好
Yup.
车不错 适合你
Nice ride. It suits you.
嘿嘿 谢谢
Well, thank you.
租车中心的人想把我塞进一辆Mini Cooper
Guy at the rental counter tried to put me in a Mini Cooper.
我们差点打起来
We almost went to blows.
像你能干的事 很开心见到你
I'm not surprised. It's good to see you.
我也是
Good to see you, too.
嗨 我听说今天Deeks不在 他在LAPD
Hi. I hear we're Deeks-less today. He at LAPD?
是的 他们今天有个案子 需要指认
Yeah. They were working some case that pointed at a drug dealer
一个他曾经逮捕的毒贩 所以把他叫回去了
that he arrested in the past, so they called for him.
真遗憾 我想他了
I'm sorry I missed him.
但是感谢你能来帮忙
But thanks for helping out.
如你所想 司法部全面掌控这个案子
DOJ is all over this case, as you can imagine.
当然 是的
Of course. Yeah.
抱歉 你车里那个是个蓝绿色的瑜伽垫
Sorry, is that a teal yoga mat in your truck?
是的没错 而且我每天都做瑜伽
Yes, it is, and I do it every day.
真假的 这太棒了
Seriously? That's awesome.
我得重拾瑜伽 我每天在外面跑
You know, I got to get back to it. I run every day,
好像我的大腿和小腿后侧的肌肉
and it's like, my t-bands, my soleus...
我用它作愤怒管理
I do it for anger management.
- 你是认真的 - 是的
- You're serious. - Yes.
好吧
Okay.
这样
Well...
- 看起来特别探员Cejudo来了 - 是的
- Looks like Special Agent Cejudo is here. - Yes, he is.
刚刚和港务局长谈了谈
Just spoke with the harbormaster.
那艘船空了有一段时间了
This boat's been vacant for a while.
主人给翻修了一下 然后就去了夏威夷
Owner did a renovation and then skipped off to Hawaii.
再就没人见过他了
No one's seen him since.
但是 有人一直住在这儿
Well, someone's been living here.
有一堆空水瓶 快餐食品的包装袋
There's a bunch of empty water bottles, bags of fast food.
是的 我认为你不能管那种袋子里装的东西叫 食品
Yeah, I don't think you can consider what's in those bags food.
豪人出身小姐说的
Says Miss Beverly Hills.
很多人喜欢快餐 我恰好就喜欢
A lot of people like fast food. I happen to like fast food.
我不认为这与比弗利山庄有关
I don't think it's a Beverly Hills kind of thing.
而更是 健康的东西
It's more of, like, a health kind of thing.
- 我是说 这会导致 - 知道
- I mean, do you know the risks... - Yeah, well,
我想我就是生活在危险 来吧
I guess I'm just living in the danger zone. Come here.
夹克上有两个子弹孔
Two bullet holes in this jacket.
Calvillo肯定打中这个了
Calvillo must have shot at it.
站在那边
Stand over there.
嗯 这样看起来很像个男的
Yeah, it kind of looks like a man's shape right now.
晚上 背光
At night, backlit.
太巧了
It's pretty spot-on.
然后枪手躲在柜子后面
Then the shooter takes her out,
- 搞定她 - 嗯嗯
- using that cabinet for cover. - Mm-hmm.
外壳可能弹到外面 掉到水里去了
Shell casings could have ejected over the side, into the water.
你知道这个像什么吗
You know what this looks like?
Calvillo探员走进陷阱了
Agent Calvillo walked into a trap.
是的 很感谢你们
Yeah, I appreciate it.
应该做的 我们要找出是谁杀了你的同伴
Of course. We're gonna find out who killed your partner.
我知道她想检查那艘船
I knew she wanted to check out that boat...
不 不要怪自己
No. You can't blame yourself.
她自己一个人去码头的
She went out on that dock alone.
这是她的选择
It was her own choice.
她去确认Rountree探员是不是在那艘船上
She was convinced Agent Rountree was on that boat.
你找他找多久了
How long had you been looking for him?
他前三天都没签到
He'd missed his last three days of check-ins.
这不是他的风格
That wasn't his M.O. At all.
我们要找到他
We got to find him.
他有过什么卧底经验吗
What was his experience going long-term undercover?
没有 这是他的第一次任务
None. This was his first assignment.
如果Calvillo跟我可以
Maybe if Calvillo and I would have asked our SAC
请主管探员终止行动 那她
to pull the plug on the operation when she...
没有如果 兄弟 我也经历过
Don't play that what-if game, man. I've been there.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表