哦 不了 我今天早上吃了一大碗Lucky Charms牌麦片了 谢谢
Oh, no, I filled up on a big bowl of Lucky Charms this morning, thank you.
Lucky Charms里混合了烤燕麦片和各种颜色的烤棉花糖
够甜的啊
Sweet.
所以 我能怎样帮到你啊
So, how can I help you?
你认识这个雇员吗 Eric Beale
Do you know this employee, Eric Beale?
不 他干什么的
No. What's he do?
好吧 他在你的公♥司♥工作 你应该认识啊
Well, he works at your company. You should know.
我这些年一直专注在个人项目上
I've been focused on some personal projects the last couple years.
好吧 你不经营公♥司♥的话 谁管事啊
Okay. So if you're not running the company, who is?
我有很多部门总监
I have various division supervisors
他们处理公♥司♥的日常运营
who take care of the day-to-day operations.
日常运营 比如说哪些业务呢
Day-to-day operations, such as?
说的出来的那些 应有尽有啊
Well, you name it.
今天我们在思考的是未来什么样的
We are imagining the future today.
真棒 好吧
Wonderful, well...
或许 你帮我一起思考一下
Maybe you can help me imagine
是谁绑♥架♥了Beale 原因是什么
who tried to kidnap Beale or why?
噢 好的 当然
Oh, okay, sure.
呃 他欠谁钱了吗
Uh, does he owe people money?
- 什么 - 他是个赌徒吗
- What? - Is he a gambler
或者他是不是家族遗产的继承人
or heir to a family fortune?
等等 你先停一下
Okay, let me just stop you right there.
我 我不是想听你胡诌一些被人绑♥架♥的理由
I-I'm not trying to spitball as to why someone somewhere was kidnapped.
我是想知道Eric Beale在公♥司♥里
I'm trying to find out what Eric Beale did
做了什么 让那些人要来绑♥架♥他
at the company that may have led to his kidnapping.
噢
Oh...
我不知道
I have no idea.
好吧 好 呃 比如
All right, well, um, supposedly,
可能和住♥宅♥安保有关
it was something to do with home security.
好吧 你继续
Well, there you go.
好的 Sean 你能不能稍微认真听我说一会儿 很快的
Okay, Sean, can you just focus on me for a second, just real quick?
请你告诉我Eric Beale在你公♥司♥里具体是做什么的
I need you to tell me what Eric Beale was working on at your company,
还有那些员工的名字 可能和
and the name of all the other employees that may have been...
那是啥
What is that?
住♥宅♥安保机器人吗
Is that a home security robot?
Eric家里有一个
Eric had one in his apartment.
我公♥司♥做的
My company makes them.
用来监视员工
To spy on its employees.
用来保护他们的人身安全和财产安全
To protect their person and property.
Sean 你是不是被监视了
Sean, are you under surveillance?
- 有客人 - 你就是不速之客
- Expecting company? - I wasn't even expecting you.
我们得走了 走吧
We got to go. Let's move.
- 为什么 - 安全起见 来吧
- Why? - Just to be safe, come on.
- 还有其他路吗 - 车♥库♥
- Is there another way out? - Garage
走 走 带路
Let's go, let's go. Lead the way.
让我看看
Let me see.
你今天真是受欢迎
You're very popular today.
- 怎么了 Kens - Nell 我需要点帮助
- What's up, Kens? - Nell, I'm gonna need a little help here.
我现在和Reynolds在一起房♥子外面有六个可疑分子
I'm with Reynolds right now. We got six potential hostiles outside the hou...
他们有钥匙吗
Do they have a key?
算了
Scratch that.
好了 有两个人进来了
All right, I got two guys coming in.
派一队紧急应变小队过来 我会尽可能拖住他们
Scramble a REACT team. I'll hold them off as long as I can.
好 我在处理了
Yep, I'm on it.
嘿 我
Hey. I...
什么
What?
我 能 读 唇
Irene
Irene?
- 真的吗 太酷了 - Sean
- Really? That's so cool. - Sean.
我有间避难室
I have a panic room.
走
Move!
跑
Go!
来 来
Come on, come on!
快点
Come on!
快点 走 走
Come on, go, go.
给我
Give me that.
多酷啊
How cool is this?
讲道理 我建这间房♥间的时候没想到真会用上
I honestly thought I'd never get to use it for what it was built for.
好吧 紧急应变小队还有五分钟到
All right, REACT team is about five minutes out--
我们只需要在他们来之前守住这里
we'll just have to hold down the fort until they get here.
哇
Whoa!
你确定他们进不来
You sure they can't get in?
嗯
Nah.
这是一个海豹突击队成员设计的
This was designed by a Navy SEAL.
我们在这里有充足的水和食物 可以过上两周
We have enough food and water in here to last two weeks.
好吧
All right.
所以
So...
你当过模特吗
have you ever done any modeling?
找不到线索
Nothing here.
嗯 肯定会有线索
Well, there has to be something.
是人就会留下痕迹
Everyone leaves a trail.
我检查了主机 飞镖 电子设备
We ran plates, darts, electronics,
面部识别 万花筒 凡是你能说出来的
facial rec, Kaleidoscope, you name it.
嗯 好吧 那我们漏了什么呢
Yeah, all right. So what are we missing?
他们想要Beale活着
Well, they want Beale alive.
这只意味着两件事
That can only mean two things.
要么是为了赎金 要么Beale手上有他们想要的东西
Ransom, or he has something they want.
好吧 如果他们怀疑Beale是个卧底
Well, if they suspected that he had penetrated their operation,
他们抓他可能只是为了弄清楚他知道了什么
they may have taken him just to find out how much he knows
还有他是为谁工作
and who he's working for.
Beale可能经受不住逼问
Beale's not gonna do well if he's questioned under duress.
嘿 呃 我想问一下
Hey. Um, just wondering if, uh,
能不能借用一下你的手♥机♥
I could borrow your cell phone.
有 有急事 呃
It's, it's an emergency. Uh-- the...
嗨 女士 不好意思 想问一下
Hi, ma'am, sorry, I just was wondering
能不能借用一下你的手♥机♥ 太感谢 噢
if you have a cell phone. Thank you so mu-- oh!
好吧
All right.
对 Nell Nell 是我
Yes. Nell. Nell, it's me.
我在这儿 我 我很好
I'm here. I-I'm good.
我 我很健康 我很好
I'm-I'm healthy, I'm okay.
噢 面部识别
Oh. Facial rec.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
来你家那些人是谁
Who were those guys at your house?
我以为你认识他们
I thought you knew them.
我之前从来没见过他们
I've never seen them before in my life.
你知道为什么他们要追杀你吗
Any idea why they were after you?
我怎么知道他们是不是来追杀你的
How do I know they weren't after you?
真的吗
Really?
我可能得把我律师找来
I should probably get my lawyer.
为啥 他知道他们是谁
Why, does he know who they are?
- Nell - Kens
- Nell. - Kens.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的噩梦 兄弟 我做了点研究
I'm your worst nightmare, pal. Did a little research.
这公♥司♥不像是你能做出来的
You're not smart enough to have the company you do.
你代码写得也太烂了
Your coding flat-out sucks,
住♥宅♥级的监控是你能想到最好的设计了
your imagination is rec room-level at best,
然而还是有人往你的公♥司♥里投了几百万美金
and yet someone keeps dumping millions of dollars into your company.
和我们说说原因吗
Care to share why?
嗯 我很确定我需要找律师过来
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need my lawyer.
不 你不需要
No, you don't.
他不来 我是不会说一个字的
I'm not saying another word without him.
可以 你可以不说 我们会送你回家
That's okay. You don't have to. We're taking you home.
家 去我家吗 如果这些人回来了呢
Home? To my house? What if those guys come back?
也许你的律师能帮你搞定
Maybe your lawyer can help you.
醒醒吧 伙计
Wake up, dude.
现在只有我们能帮你
We're the only ones who can help you now,
但你得向我们坦白
but you're gonna have to tell us everything.
哦 天呐 是Eric
Oh, my God, it's Eric.
好好想一想 待着别动
Hold that thought. Don't go anywhere.
Callen Sam 找到他了
Callen, Sam, I found him.
Eric在亨廷顿公园 现在就发给你们坐标
Eric is in Huntington Park. I'm sending you the coordinates now.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表