You been eating these?
可能有毒
These could have been poisoned.
他身上都是冷汗
He's sweaty.
脉搏加速
Rapid pulse.
我猜他胰岛素过多导致低血糖了
I think he's got low blood sugar from too much insulin.
他得吃点啥
He needs something to eat.
嗯 但不能吃这些
Yeah, well, not these.
我车上有吃的
I got something in the car.
没事的
You'll be all right.
放松
Just relax.
对了 就是这个带着白色星星
All right, we got baseball cap
棒球帽的人 Isaac说的就是他
with a white star. That's what Isaac said.
快 兄弟 把太阳镜摘掉吧
Come on, buddy. Take those sunglasses off.
我可以快进
I can fast-forward.
他给你的这些身份信息很明显不是他自己的
Oh, there's where he handed you the ID that's obviously not him.
稍微... 等等 等等 慢点 慢点
Little bit... Hold on, hold on. Slow down. Slow down.
抬头 快 兄弟 抬头
Look up. Come on, buddy, look up.
- 快 快 快 快 - 抬头
- Come on, come on, come on. - Look up.
就是这个
There.
拍到了
Got it.
好的 我们说好了 对吧
Okay, we have a deal, then?
没有LAPD
No LAPD,
没有FBI 没有CIA
no FBI, no CIA?
今天没有
Well, not today.
- 什么意思 - 因为我们
- Huh? - Because we are,
一定 肯定 还会来的
uh, definitely, definitely coming back.
嗷
Aw.
什么人啊
These people.
你怎么样了
How you feeling?
没事了
I'm fine.
- 你的名字是 - Paul Tatum
- What's your name? - Paul Tatum.
- 今年是哪一年 - 2019
- What's the year? - 2019.
Paul 你最后的记忆是什么
Paul, what's the last thing you remember?
开车去去弗吉利亚州的沃兹沃思参加一个会议
Driving to a meeting at the Wadsworth VA,
我现在应该快要到了
where I should be right now.
这要算上你失忆的五个小时呢
Not if you can't remember the past five hours.
医护人员正在路上
Paramedics are on the way.
谢谢 但是没有必要
Thank you, but it's not necessary.
从你的吃能量棒的速度来看
Well, based on your reaction
你血糖真的是很低啊
to that bar we gave you, your blood sugar level was very low.
不 这不可能
No, it's impossible.
我的...我的手♥机♥在哪里
Where's my... Where's my phone?
在这
It's here.
要收集一下指纹
Needs to be checked for prints.
好的 我给你看个东西
All right, let me show you something.
我不会打开袋子的
I won't open the bag.
好的 我有个跟胰岛素泵相连接的
All right. I have continuous blood sugar monitoring
血糖检测仪
linked to an insulin pump.
看到了吗
See?
嗯 就是这个软件
All right. So, here's the app.
看吧 正常血糖 84
Look. Normal blood sugar, 84.
胰岛素每个小时注射三个单位
Insulin running at a rate of three units per hour.
完美
It's perfect.
往回看五个小时
Well, go back to the last five hours.
好的 我 等等
Sure. I... Wait.
好奇怪
This is weird.
我吃完早餐之后 数据都被清除了
After I had breakfast, all the data-- it's-it's been wiped out.
这东西出过故障吗
Does this thing ever malfunction?
没有过
No, never.
你怎么调整胰岛素的计量
And how do you adjust the insulin dose?
用手♥机♥或者笔记本
With my phone or from a laptop.
它可以蓝牙接收
It's got Bluetooth.
这意味着 它可能被入侵了
Which means it could have been hacked.
什么 不会吧
What? No.
入侵我的胰岛素泵干什么
Why would anyone hack my insulin pump?
好消息 朋友们
Good news, guys.
就算他们抹掉了手♥机♥记录
Even though they wiped out his cell phone app,
胰岛素泵的厂家也在云端储存了Tatum的数据
the insulin pump maker has secure cloud storage with all of Tatum's data.
- 好的 看出来什么了 - 一整个早上
- Well, what does it show? - All morning,
都是每个小时十个单位的计量
ten units an hour.
你有试过每个小时十个单位吗
Do you ever use ten units of insulin an hour?
不 从来没有 我会晕过去的
No, never. I'd be in a coma.
那这样的话 你就不能配合他们交出密♥码♥了
In that case, you wouldn't be able to cooperate and give him your password.
是的 如果要配合他们 我的血糖浓度要
Right. Yeah, for that, my blood sugar would have to be
保持在临界值 大概40到50
in a pretty tight window, like 40 to 50?
你的笔记本可以通过生物识别解锁吗 虹膜或者指纹
Can you unlock your laptop using biometrics? Your iris, uh, fingerprint?
不 但是 不知道为什么 我的指尖很痛
No. But, you know, for some reason, my fingertip is pretty sore.
不是用指尖血来测血糖吗
Isn't that where you prick it to test your blood sugar?
嗯 这个是老方法了
Yeah, the old-fashioned way.
五个针孔
Five punctures.
他们在测他的血糖
They were checking his sugar.
如果太低
And if it got too low,
他们就喂他糖豆 把血糖升上来
they fed him jelly beans to bring it back up.
把他控制在临界点
Just to keep him in a specific window.
刚刚好可以合作的点
Just altered enough that he'd cooperate.
疯了吧
This is crazy.
我也觉得 好了吗
I agree. All set?
我们还会联♥系♥你的
We'll keep you in the loop.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 这里有一点进展
Okay, so, a little more progress here.
胰岛素泵昨晚好像被公共图书馆那边的
It looks like the insulin pump was hacked last night
网络给入侵了
from an IP address at the public library.
隐藏自己的好方法
That's how you stay anonymous.
我也找到了借SUV那人的身份
I've also ID'd the SUV renter.
叫做Zachary Vale 25岁 美国人
A Zachary Vale. 25 years old, American-born
加州大学拿到计算机科学学位
and has a computer science degree from Cal State L.A.
- 嗯 他有这个能力 - 他现在在哪里工作
- Well, he's got the skills. - Where does he work now?
嗯 他是数学家教
Well, he was a math tutor,
但是过去的六个月里面 他一直失业
but it looks like for the past six months he's been collecting unemployment.
我们还是拿到了他公♥寓♥的搜查令
We do, however, have a warrant for his apartment.
好的 发给Kensi和Deeks
All right, send Kensi and Deeks.
看过他的社交媒体账号♥了吗
Did you check his social media?
看过了 他有推特和Instagram
Yeah. He's got both Twitter and Instagram,
但好像自从上了高中就没更新过了
but doesn't look like he's posted since high school.
他是个不合群的人 没有工作
He's a loner who can't keep a job.
那他为什么会对海豹感兴趣
So what's his interest in the teams?
Nell 海豹那边有什么消息
Nell, how's it going with the SEAL notification?
每个人都确认收到了警示
Everyone has confirmed receipt of the alert.
好吧
All right.
我们得在这个人做出什么傻事之前抓住他
Let's catch this guy before he tries something stupid.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
这地方看起来像宜家的样♥板♥间♥
This place looks like an IKEA showroom.
没错 我突然想吃瑞典肉丸了
Yeah. Suddenly, I'm craving Swedish meatballs.
近藤麻理惠: 《怦然心动的人生整理魔法》一书的作者 以整理家庭内务而著名
或者他可能是近藤麻理惠的粉丝
Or maybe he's a fan of Marie Kondo.
我觉得不是 这里没有电视机
I doubt that. Doesn't have a TV anywhere.
对 但是现在都没孩子看电视了
Yeah,but none of the kids do anymore.
每天都盯着手♥机♥
They just stare at their phone all day long.
好吧 除了些方便面
All right, well, aside from instant noodles,
橱柜是空的
cupboards are bare.
噢 年轻就是不用顾及身体
Oh, the carefree days of youth.
我想他的衣橱需要人帮忙收拾一下了
I think his wardrobe needs help.
换个角度 他是个程序员
Think different. He's a computer guy.
好吧 如果他有什么大计划
Okay, if he's planning something big
肯定不是在这里进行
it's definitely not from here.
好吧 可能他有一个单独的反派巢穴
Well, maybe he's got a separate supervillain lair.
你知道 比如 一个山顶上的别♥墅♥还带有地下研究室
You know, like, a mountaintop villa with an underground lab
或者是在一座被该死的鲨鱼包围的火山岛屿上
or a volcanic island surrounded by frickin' sharks
上面还有该死的激光束对准了它们的头
with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.
别扯了 邪恶博士
Slow your roll, Dr. Evil.
- 你找到了什么 - 来看看
- What do you got? - Check it out.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表