我到家了
I'm home.
语♥音♥识别成功
Voice recognition authenticated.
欢迎回家 Fimmel先生
Welcome home, Mr. Fimmel.
你疯了吧敢闯到这儿来
You must be out of your mind, breaking in here.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
听见没有
Huh?!
我会杀了你全家
I'm gonna get your whole family.
一个不剩
Every last one of 'em.
然后活剐了你
I'm gonna gut you.
是你
You?
你不是死了吗
You died.
是啊
Yes.
啊
Aah!
干什么
What?
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
全部
Everything.
本集是全剧第250集 编剧之一是Deeks饰演者Eric Christian Olsen
- 用两分球和三分球打到21分 - 对
- Twos and threes to 21? - Yeah.
- 好了吗 - 嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
获胜队伍 今天晚上看快船和湖人的比赛
Winning team, Hetty's courtside Clippers seats
就坐Hetty的场边座位
against the Lakers tonight.
- 走着 - 没问题
- Let's get it. - Done.
太简单了 老铁 年龄更重要好吧
Easy money, Sniper. Age before beauty.
- 你觉得好赢 啊 - 看你有没有两下子
- Talking about easy money, huh? - What you got?
再来 玩儿狠点了 准备好了吗
One more. Sell it. Ready?
你和Curly Neal差得远着呢
Curly Neal's got nothing on you, baby.
差着十万八千里
Curly Neal's got nothing.
- 噢 噢 - 没有 没有啊 我没犯规
- Oh! Oh! - No, no, no, clean, clean,
- 没犯规啊 真没有 - 你抓我手了
- clean, clean, clean. - You just grabbed my hand!
- 让她罚球 两次 - 你绝对抓我手了
- Take it to the line. She gets two. - You totally grabbed my hand.
- 我不是我没有啊 - 我仿佛听见
- You're not gonna call that. - I heard a smack
- 打脸的声音传到了辛辛那提 - 把球给我
- all the way to Cincinnati. - Toss me the ball.
你就是抓我手了 骗子
You grabbed my hand, you cheater.
赶紧罚俩球得了
Why don't you take two.
哇 哇哦 什
Whoa, whoa. Wh...
- 这是啥 - 什么啥
- What was that? - What was what?
你这叫抛篮 不是投篮
Did you just shoot that underhand?
嗯哼 没错 提醒各位一句 球进了
Uh, yeah. And in case you guys didn't notice, it went in.
- 反正不是你跳投那样 - 你肯定马上就要说 说得好 了
- Unlike your jump shot. - Pretty sure that's where you say touché
是 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
嘿 怎么没人招呼我过来打球
Hey, how come no one called me to suit up?
我这么有魅力
I got game.
上场打球又拼命 还会扣篮
I got mad hops. I can take it to the rack.
你这不是自问自答了吗
I think you just answered your question.
那是你的损失哟
Well, your loss.
好了 各位把运动衣都换下来吧
Change out of your muscle tees and tight pants,
咱们碰上安全问题了
'cause we got a possible security breach.
噢
Oh.
有什么发现吗
What do we have here?
画面里的就是
You are looking at it.
就是她打断比赛的吗 她怎么了 走丢了吗
This is why you had us cut our workout short? What is she, lost?
不像 她现在紧盯着监控探头
Not likely. She's staring directly into the security camera.
没准就是注意力被吸走了 我去沃尔玛的时候就总是这样
Maybe she can't help it. Same thing I do every time I walk into a Walmart.
你会盯着摄像头看吗
You stare into the security camera?
- 你还去沃尔玛买♥♥东西吗 - 咱俩得多交流
- You shop at Walmart? - We should talk more.
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
设立界线
Set up a perimeter.
箱子里可能是炸♥弹♥
That box could be a bomb.
是
Yeah.
把箱子放地上
Put the box on the ground.
手放头后面 手指交叉
Hands behind your head, interlace your fingers.
好 转过来
Now turn around.
走过来
Walk towards me.
把她带过来
Get her.
往后退
Walk back.
取她的指纹 准备审讯
Get her prints. Take her to Interrogation.
你是炸♥弹♥专家 要去打开吗
You're the bomb expert. You want to open it?
工会说我拆太多了
I'm over my union quota.
说真的 我挺服你
Got to be honest, that is pretty impressive.
你这一路过来 一句话不说
You managed to not talk the whole drive over here.
来吧 讲讲
So what do you have to say for yourself?
来解释一下为什么亲手给NCIS送过来
You want to explain why you hand-delivered
一个极其可疑的箱子呢
a super-suspicious box to NCIS?
不 这不是你的本意吗
No? You don't want to do that?
我本来打算6小时之后坐飞机回华盛顿
I've got a flight back to D.C. in six hours,
而且我正在收拾行李 所以赶紧说 麻利儿拆弹
and I have an affinity for my appendages, so talk fast and defuse faster.
- 你干嘛呢 - 说好的三明治呢
- What are you doing here? - I was promised sandwiches.
等等 没有三明治吗 还不赶紧说
Wait, are there no sandwiches? Why aren't you talking fast?
呃 是 长官 好消息是箱子没事 不是炸♥弹♥
Uh, yes, sir. The good news is the box is clean. It's not a bomb.
那坏消息呢
What's the bad news?
没准您觉得还是炸♥弹♥好点
You might prefer the bomb.
是前任送来的情书吗
Little love letter from one of your exes?
通过我 进入痛苦之城
"Through me you go into a city of weeping;
通过我 进入永世凄苦之深坑
"Through me you go into eternal pain;
通过我 进入万劫不复之人群
"Through me you go amongst the people lost."
我比较喜欢炸♥弹♥
I would have preferred a bomb.
这是啥
What is that?
一段引述
It's a quote.
从哪儿引的
A quote from what?
但丁的神曲 地狱篇
Dante's Inferno.
我把这位拿箱子的女士查了个底朝天
I'm running everything on our box lady.
指纹 面部识别都做了
Prints, facial recognition.
我把国安局 军情六处 五眼的资料交叉比对 没有结果
Uh, cross-referencing with NSA, MI6, Five Eyes. Nothing.
Five Eyes: 五眼 又译为五眼联盟 在英美协定下组成的国际情报分享团体
成员国是: 澳洲、加拿大、新西兰、英国和美国
- 真的 - 她没有出现在任何资料库里
- Really? - She hasn't appeared in a single database.
太好了 她就是个鬼魂
Great. She's a ghost.
是的 一个拥有你们行动中心秘密地址的鬼魂
Yes, a ghost with the classified location of your operations center.
我不相信有这种人存在
I don't believe in ghosts.
Eric会找到她的 因为那是他的活
Well, Eric'll find her, because that's what he does.
找东西和 打篮球
That and "The basketball."
我不会上钩的
I'm not taking the bait.
说到找东西
Speaking of finding things,
我知道了我们那个被砍掉的手是谁的
I found out who our hacked-off hand belongs to.
是吗 谁的
Yeah? Who's the owner?
Barrett Fimmel
One Barrett Fimmel.
他曾经是CIA 前秘密行动主任
He was CIA, former director of covert operations.
他的部门从1998到2008
His division ran mission work in North Africa
- 在北非和中东执行任务 - 什么类型的任务
- and the Middle East from 1998 to 2008. - What kind of missions?
嗯 你知道的
Oh, you know
「消除」有影响力且不稳定的人
Destabilization for the eradication of influential peoples.
- 他是刺客 - 不是
- He was an assassin. - No.
根据能给我们 修改过的文件中所获取的信息
According to the little information we could pull from the redacted file
他训练刺客
He trained the assassins.
像车祸 服药过量 心脏病等
Uh, car crashes, overdoses, heart attacks.
2008年发生了什么
What happened in 2008?
他成了私人承包商 为出价最高的人工作
He became a private contractor, working for the highest bidder.
少了被人监督 有了更多的钱
Less oversight, more money.
我很好奇这是否值得一只手
I wonder if it was worth a hand.
那这家伙不是死了就是被一个反♥社♥会♥的诗人囚禁了
Look, this guy is either dead or being held captive by a sociopathic poet.
- 而我们需要快点找到他 - 赞成
- And we need to find him fast. - Agreed.
抱歉各位 我没有Fimmel的地址
Sorry, guys, I have no addresses for Fimmel.
我们的神秘客人有没有透露任何
Did our mystery guest give up anything
可以帮助我们填补这些空白的信息
that would help fill in some of these blanks?
很可惜 一句也没有
Sadly, not a word.
- Callen Sam该你们了 - 荣幸之至
Callen, Sam. With pleasure.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
所以接下来这里只有三种方式继续
So there's three ways this plays out.
第一种 你将会在单人牢房♥里度过你的余生
The first way, you spend the rest of your time in a cell.
- G - 第二
- G. - Second...
- 把这些发给Eric - 待着别动
- Sending these to Eric. - Sit tight.
刚刚发生了什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表