Kensi 你是没听见吗 这都影响不到你吗
Kensi, are you not hearing this? D-Does this not bother you?
呃 我学会了无视他们
Oh, I just learned to ignore it.
各位 有人来了 五台轻型车辆
Guys, we got company. Five light vehicles,
他们停在大概五十码之外
and they're stopping about 50 yards out.
他们要搞得煞有介事一样
All they got to do is put on their big boy pants
然后杀过来
and bring the fight to us.
这里 就是这里 他们应该在这里的正下方
Right here. This is it, they should be right below here.
- 就是这 - 好的
- Right here. - Okay.
我在这里打个洞放光纤摄像机
I'm drilling a hole for that fiber optic camera over there
然后就能观察到内部情况 兴许能看到人♥质♥的情况
so I can see in there and possibly end a hostage situation.
你拿我认真工作的样子找乐儿
You're making fun of me because I'm concentrating?
- 我啥也没说 - 很好
- I didn't say a word. - Good.
- 要我帮忙吗 - 不用
- Do you want some help? - No.
要不我帮你把眉毛上湿的地方擦擦
Do you want me to wipe the sweat off your brow?
- 我没出汗 - 要不要我帮你弄掉
- I'm not sweating. - Do you want me to get rid
湿气 或者
of that moisture or whatever that is that's kind of
眼分泌物之类的
accumulating above your eyes?
等这任务完成
When this mission is accomplished,
哥们儿 随手灭了这家伙
fellas, feel free to drown this man.
好了 小伙子们 看直播 12个人
All right, boys, look alive. I got a dozen of them
从前方步行考进
coming in on foot from the front.
那个大玩具怎么样了?
How's that toy coming?
哦 兄弟 别用那玩意儿指着我
Oh! Man, don't point it at me.
大玩具搞定 退路怎么样了
Toy's good to go. How's the escape hatch?
准备好了
We are ready.
跑路的时候 我们得径直往东南方跑
When we rabbit, we'll head straight southeast.
那边有掩体
We got cover in that area.
你明白了 很好 出发 咱们走
You got it. All right, let's go. Let's get out of here.
他们正从马路上来
They're coming up the driveway.
很好
All right.
那咱就让趴体开始吧
Let's get this party started.
走 走 走 拿好这个
Let's go, let's go. Yo, grab that.
还有8个人往这边冲过来了
Eight more of them coming with a head of steam.
我们准备好了
We're good to go.
Skinner 让所有人♥质♥挡住了门
Skinner's got all the hostages up against the door.
好了 博士 到你了
Okay, Doc, you're up.
只是确认一下 七成笑气三成氧气 对吧
But just to confirm, 70% nitrous, 30% oxygen, right?
- 是 长官 - 这应该可以 让他们睡吧
- Yes, sir. - That should do it. Put them to sleep.
她只能帮咱们到这了 Talon没子弹了
That's all she's got. Talon's out of ammo.
可以走了 走着
We're good to go. Let's roll.
好的
Okay.
你那会儿说这车里已经提前接了线
When you said the trailers were pre-wired,
我以为是说给充电用的
I figured a couple of chargers,
够可以的 CIA不开玩笑的哈
but damn, the CIA don't play, huh?
是的我们不能让情报
Yeah, we can't let the Intel
或者装备落入坏人手里
or equipment fall into the wrong hands.
我还是喜欢这样大家同心协力的样子
I love it when a plan comes together.
《天龙特攻队 The A-Team》 1983年经典美剧
你刚才引用了《天龙特攻队》 你引用了《天龙特攻队》
Did you just quote The A-Team? You quoted The A-Team.
你们有什么不满吗
You boys got a problem with that?
完全不 选得好
Not at all. Strong choice.
- 我们可以走了吗 - 可以
- Shall we? - We shall.
全部失去意识了
All out cold.
派船体技术人员去把门卸了
Send in the hull tech, have that door removed.
看住Skinner和他的手下 准备讯问
Secure Skinner and his men for questioning.
收到 正在移除大门
Copy that. The door is being removed.
Skinner和他的手下一抓起来 就把所有人♥质♥
As soon as Skinner and his men are secured, I want the hostages
马上送去医生那里检查 明白吗
immediately checked out by the flight surgeon. Understood?
长官 收到一条保密视频会议链接
Sir, I have a secure video conference link coming in
来自Henrietta Lange
from a Henrietta Lange.
投到大显示器
Put her on the large monitor.
Hetty 你一点都没变
Hetty, I see nothing changes.
我在拥挤狭窄的角落里讨生活
I live my life in crowded, cramped quarters,
而你飞私人飞机
and you fly private.
你怎么样啊Steven
How are you, Steven?
今天称不上最好的
I've seen better days.
这个 我们不都是这样吗
Well, haven't we all.
你的人 Hanna探员和Callen探员
Your men, Agents Hanna and Callen,
刚刚救下了人♥质♥和Skinner
just secured the hostages and Skinner.
Hetty
Hetty.
Kensi和Deeks情况怎么样
What's the status of Kensi and Deeks?
他们和Sabatino在CIA的拖车里
They were with Sabatino at the CIA trailer
遭到ISIS恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击 现在已经逃脱了
and came under attack from ISIS fighters. They escaped.
他们这就去沙漠那边找找法国记者Alexandra Duvivier
They're now searching for the French journalist Alexandra Duvivier
和车♥臣♥叛逃者Muhammad Pliyev
and the Chechen defector Muhammad Pliyev in the desert.
以色列 沙特阿♥拉♥伯 还有伊朗
Do Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Iran know
都知道导弹袭击不是认真的吗
that these missile attacks were carried out under a false flag?
不知道 长官
They do not, sir.
如果反击计划已经启动
Well, if retaliatory strikes are launched...
我们就要准备全面级中东战争了
We'd have an all out Middle East war.
国♥务♥院♥目前已经通过
The State Department is working at the highest levels
大使 外交官 站长 作最高行动等级
through ambassadors, diplomats, and station chiefs
去阻止报复行动
to stop retaliatory strikes.
但是虚假袭击的证据
But the only ones with solid proof
只有Duvivier和Pliyev的手里有
that these were false flag attacks are Duvivier and Pliyev.
没错
That's correct.
国♥务♥院♥和参谋长联席会议给了我们非官方权限
We've been given the unofficial authority by State and JCS
通过秘密渠道来缓和局势
to ease this situation through back channels.
很好
Good.
走正式外交的话要花上几个月
Real diplomacy will take months.
到那时整个中东都轰成平地了
The entire Middle East will be blown to pieces by then.
那就尽快从Skinner那里挖出信息
Well, let's find out what Skinner knows and do it quickly.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
Duviviert和Pliyev最后的定位就在这座山的那边
Last GPS position for Duviviert and Pliyev is over this hill.
离山那边的峡谷一里远
And a mile to the other side of a small valley.
让我 额 看看路线
Let me, uh, let me figure out a route here.
听着 我觉得我们应该继续前行
Listen, I think we should keep moving.
我不想在这儿交火
I don't want to get caught out here.
没错 这里到处是伊♥斯♥兰♥武装分子
All right, well, this place is crawling with ISIS fighters.
我可不担心恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It's not so much ISIS I'm worried about.
他们有枪 我也有
They got guns, I got guns.
我更担心这里有狼
I'm more worried about the wolves.
我的意思是 这里的狼很凶猛
I mean, the wolves out here are no joke.
大约 六英尺半长
Like, six and a half feet long,
他们一小时能跑四十里
they run, like, 40 miles an hour.
小甜心 你不必担心他们 好吗
Sweetheart, you don't have to worry, okay?
我确定相比你怕他们 他们更怕你
I'm sure they're more afraid of you than you are of them.
我只是不想被狼群拖进树林
I just don't want a pack of wolves to drag me to a bush
然后杀了我 你懂吗
and murder me, you know what I mean?
这 准是最糟糕的十种死法之一了
Like, that's got to be the top ten worst ways to die.
别再说狼了
Please stop with the wolves.
你想聊聊豺吗 我对豺也在行
You want to talk about jackals? I'll talk about jackals.
他们也成群狩猎 要是狼
They hunt in packs, too. What if the wolves
和豺像复仇者那样组队
and the jackals teamed up like the Avengers
把我们都捕杀了怎么办
and murdered us all?
你真的知道这货习性还决定嫁给他的吗
Did you actually know this guy before you decided to marry him?
没错 我做了个不怎么明智的决定
Yeah, I made a semi-informed decision.
- 有路线了 谢天谢地 - 那是什么
- I got a route. Thank God. - What's that?
哦 天呐 看起来像头波斯豹
Oh, my God, that looks like a Persian leopard.
- 走吧 - 伙计们 等会儿 我看到皮毛了
- Let's go. - Guys, hold on, I'm seeing some fur.
我们也许应该聊聊这个
We should probably talk about this.
你们几个见过波斯豹吗
You guys seen Persian leopards?
他们就像现代剑齿虎一样
They're like the modern-day saber-toothed tiger.
他们有很大的门 门齿 伙计们
They got these big inci... incisors that... Guys?
Kensi
Kensi?
Sabatino
Sabatino?
Wallace 有人吗
Wallace? Anyone?
战友们
Guys?
心痛毛茸茸0.0001秒
你们一无所知
You know nothing.
我们知道你是潜伏美国海军的车♥臣♥分子
We know you're a Chechen spy working within the U.S. Navy.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表