I'll find a way. All right, thanks, baby.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hey. - Hey.
是真的吗 我们被困在这里了吗
Is it true we're stuck here?
我觉得是 目前看情况是这样
I mean, yeah, it looks like it.
说真的 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
我自己一个人付不起搭车去凤♥凰♥城的车费
I could not afford a ride to Phoenix on my own,
但是我们两个人拼车的话...
but if we split a rideshare...
你要是愿意 就真的帮了我大忙了
I mean, you'd really be doing me a favor.
- 对不起 我做不到 - 我们四六分车费也行啊
- Sorry, can't do that. - I could split it sixty-forty.
我真的很想去见我未婚妻的父母
I just want to meet my fiancée's parents.
你离我远点 我都不认识你
Get away from me! I don't even know you.
但是我们认识你 Sajida
But we know you, Sajida.
警探先生
Detective.
站的离她远点
Step away.
做得好 通知你们的人吧
Nice work. Call your people.
让那些乘客赶快回到巴士上
Get those passengers back on the bus.
我们要密切监护他们 直到我们确认她是否受到感染
We need to keep them contained until we know if she's infected.
马上处理
On it.
嗨 我们抓到她了
Hey. We got her.
这真是好消息呀 Nell
This is good news, Nell.
一旦Marty和Kensi从她嘴里得出情报 请马上通知我
Let me know if Marty and Kensi get anything out of her.
会的 但是Ehsan 我们打电♥话♥给你还有其他事情
Will do, but, Ehsan, that's not the only reason we called.
是这样 我们又调查了一下ISIS的间谍
So, we took another look into the ISIS spies,
然后找到了他们和另一位船员的联♥系♥
and we found a connection to another crew member.
我现在把情报发给你
I'm sending it to you now.
Stephen Lamb军士
Petty Officer Stephen Lamb.
现在我们掌握的情报并不多 但是
Now, it's not much, but he did exchange
他和一个已经被逮捕的ISIS间谍
an unusual number of messages with
Vincent Davis 交换了很多信息
one of the arrested ISIS spies, Vincent Davis.
这些交谈的信息看上去都很无关紧要
The messages seem to be pretty innocuous.
有可能使用了密语
It could have been a code.
- 没错 - 这个理论的唯一问题
- Exactly. - The only problem
在于ISIS和马什里克军
with that theory is ISIS and the Mashriq Army
过去并没有交集
have no history of overlap.
再者 实话说 他们挺讨厌彼此的
And, to be honest, they kind of hate each other.
我觉得这个情报还是值得调查一下的
I think it's still worth checking out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你加油啊 兄弟
Hang in there, bud.
打扰一下 Lamb军士 对吗
Excuse me. Petty Officer Lamb, right?
你有什么事
What do you want?
你 你是否不太舒服啊
Are... are you feeling unwell?
管好你自己的事情吧 Navid
Mind your own business, Navid.
询问这些是我的义务
I have a duty to ask.
让我一个人呆着吧 我还要做事呢
Leave me alone. I have work to do.
我不想引起任何麻烦
I am not trying to cause any trouble.
那你就不应该上这艘军舰
Then you shouldn't have set foot on this ship!
有什么问题吗 Lamb军士
Is there a problem, Petty Officer Lamb?
没有 长官 我
No, sir. I...
我只是
I just...
我很抱歉 长官 我
I'm sorry, sir. I...
我错了 我很抱歉
was wrong. I'm sorry.
所有人都离远一点
Everyone stay back.
Navid探员
Agent Navid,
快从Lamb军士身边走开
step away from Petty Officer Lamb.
呃 让我先扶他坐下吧 舰长
Uh, let me help him take a seat, Captain.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
帮我接通医务室
Put me through to sick bay.
作战情报中心可能有人受到病毒感染
We may have an exposure in CIC.
我没事的
I am okay,
Callen探员 真的
Agent Callen, really.
我有三个小孩 所以 我看人呕吐都成习惯了
I have three kids, so I'm no stranger to vomit.
好吧 呃
Yeah. Um...
听着 呃 传染病研究所的人
Listen, uh, USAMRIID
刚刚赶到 我们会尽快让他们
just arrived, so we're gonna get them in
进去见你们的
to see you as soon as we can.
我们很快就能让你生龙活虎的再去跳舞了
We will have you dancing again in no time.
海军最棒的探员们和船员们都和我一起呢
I am with the best agents and the best crew in the fleet.
我有十足的信心
I have no doubt.
你坚持住 Ehsan
You hang in there, Ehsan.
注意安全啊 Callen
Be safe, Callen.
我们什么时候可以确认
When will we know?
几个小时吧 或许会快一点
A few hours. Maybe sooner.
Ehsan怎么样
How's Ehsan?
他没事 他很坚强的
He's all right. He's a tough kid.
我们什么时候可以带他出来
When can we get him out of there?
我刚刚正在和Hanna探员说
I was just telling Agent Hanna, it's safest for everyone
把他们隔离在战情中心是最安全的
if they remain isolated in CIC.
剩下的水手呢
What about the rest of the sailors?
那 那舰长呢
What-what about the captain?
如果把他们从战情中心放出去
If we let them out of CIC,
我们也只能把他们隔离在另一个地方
we'll just have to isolate them somewhere else.
他们可能都被感染了
They've all potentially been exposed.
又有三个水手出现症状
Three more sailors came in with symptoms.
大多是头痛
Mostly headaches,
恶心 呕吐
nausea, vomiting.
奇怪的是他没有发烧
The strange thing is no fevers.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 只是觉得奇怪
I don't know, but it's odd.
传染病研究所正在研究
USAMRIID is running tests now.
几个小时后我们就知道了
We'll know in a few hours.
我得回去了
I got to get back in there.
很好 你醒了
Good, you're awake.
我为什么在这里
Why am I in this thing?
你知道原因的
You know why.
我们去了仓库 Sajida
We've been to the warehouse, Sajida.
我们知道你是Mashriq军队的一员
We know you're a member of the Mashriq Army.
这就是你 呃 盯上中尉的原因
That's why you, uh, targeted Lieutenant Grant.
你的计划是什么
What was your plan?
你打算对她做什么
What were you gonna do with her?
Sajida 你要死了
Sajida, you're dying.
你已经被感染了
You've been infected.
我们有治疗手段
We have a treatment,
我们可以帮你
and we can help you.
但你得和我们交换
But you got to give us something.
好了 我们知道你和某个人共事
All right, we know you were working with somebody.
过去几天里
You made several phone calls and texts
你和他有很多个电♥话♥和短♥信♥记录
to this person over the last few days.
告诉我们他在哪里 我们就救你
Tell us where he is, and we'll help you save your life.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我知道你的伎俩
I know your tactics.
还有 我一直很小心
Besides, I was careful.
像你那个在集装箱里的朋友一样小心吗
Careful like your friend in the shipping container?
那叫小心
Careful like that?
我只是好奇
Just out of curiosity,
你杀他是可怜他
when you killed him, was that an act of mercy,
还是为了保护你自己
or is that just self-preservation?
是为了信念
An act of faith.
我们得确保病毒能跟我们
We needed a way to keep the virus alive
活着渡过大海
while we crossed the ocean,
所以他感染了自己
so he infected himself.
他是烈士
He is a martyr,
我也是
and so am I.
等一切结束的时候
When this has run its course,
会有成千上万的人死亡
the dead will number in the thousands,
你们那些军队里的英雄也会像动物一样
and your so-called military heroes will be tossed
被扔进万人坑
like animals in mass graves.
好吧 她是十足信徒了
Well, she's a true believer.
看来她的同伴也是
Which means her partner probably is, too.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
对
Yeah.
你还好吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表