所有人
All of you.
我觉得我们必须得冲动了
I'd say we're already in rash territory.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
Tarpena
Tarpena.
跟我走
Come with me.
他们还需要她解密文档
They still need her to crack the encryption.
你不需要这么做的
You don't have to do this.
一旦他们得到了想要的东西 就会把你杀了
As soon as you give them what they want, they're gonna kill you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey,
没有必要吧 给女士留点空间
no need to do that. Give the lady some space.
不要担心我
Don't worry about me.
我们不可能就这么放你走
We can't just let you leave like this.
如果我们丢了那辆车 可能就再也见不到我们的技术了
We lose that car, we may never see the tech again.
我来追
On them.
- 你干吗 - 我绝对不允许那辆车离开我的视线
- What're you doing? - I'm not taking my eyes off that car.
- 出去 - 我不出去
- Get out. - I'm not getting out.
除非你来这儿把我拉出去 否则就开车
You can come over here and pull me out, or you can keep driving.
系上安全带
Buckle up.
我有点以寡敌众 Fatima
A little outnumbered here, Fatima.
我还未搞定
I'm working on it.
他要逃跑
He's running.
Nell 我在往南开 需要支援
Nell, I'm headed south. Give me some backup.
啊 别跟这么近
Ugh, not so close.
PIT: Pursuit Intervention Technique 一种迫使被追的车打滑失控的操作
那我不能逼停他咯
So I'm guessing a PIT maneuver's out of the question?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding?
用倒刺扎呢
How about a spike strip?
那车地盘太低了
That car has no ground clearance.
会把整个底盘都拖出来的
You're gonna pull out the whole undercarriage.
你还想不想我抓住他们了
You want to catch them or don't you?
谢谢帮助
Thanks for the assist.
你对帮助的定义真幽默
Well, you've got a funny definition of assist.
抓好了
Hold on.
想都不要想
Don't even think about it.
- 你还好吗 - 还轮不到你
- You all right? - Not so fast.
- 放手 - 你还好吗
- Don't do it. - You okay?
东西安全了
Tech's safe.
不赖嘛
Not bad.
不赖
Not bad?
我这档次高得多
That was next level.
俄♥国♥人否认和这些枪手有关联
Russians are already denying any ties to the gunmen,
但是Tarpena很合作
but Tarpena is cooperating
所以我们会得到很多暗网非法交易的信息
So it should be a wealth of information on dark web trafficking.
很好 Fatima已经带着东西回去了
Good. Fatima's on her way with the tech back to the lab.
不幸的是 我们估计很难把这辆车卖♥♥出去了
Unfortunately, we're gonna have the trouble of listing it again,
但我必须承认 就像你所承诺的
but I have to give you credit, the car was untouched,
车没受影响
just like you promised.
大丈夫一言既出驷马难追
I am a man of my word.
嘿 这辆地狱猫马力不小啊
Hey, so this Hellcat, it has some serious power.
你介意我开她兜个圈吗
You mind if I take her for a spin with you?
祝你好运
Yeah. Good luck with that.
要Sam让别人开他的车
Getting Sam to let anyone else behind the wheel
就像是虎口拔
is kind of like pulling teeth...
- 她懂得欣赏 - 我不懂吗
- She'll appreciate it. - I wouldn't?
你 不到万不得已我不开车先生
You? Mr. "I wouldn't drive unless I have to"?
我觉得你不
I don't think so.
GSA: General Services Administration 总务管理局
负责监管其他政♥府♥部门运作的独♥立♥部门
是吗 那总务管理局呢
Yeah. Uh, what about the, uh, what about the GSA?
总务管理局怎么了
What about GSA?
滥用政♥府♥财产是要
Misuse of federal property does come with
强制三十天无薪停职的
a mandatory 30-day suspension without pay.
会有人监督她的
She'll be supervised.
是吗 你确定
Oh, yeah? Sure about that?
嘿
Hey.
Donington把东西拿回去了 高兴吗
So is, uh, Donington glad to have their tech back?
非常高兴
Very much so, and they're adamant
而且他们坚持要好好
they're going to take a good hard look
审查他们的安保措施
at their security measures.
好事 他们确实应该
Oh, good. Well, they should.
哦我差点忘了
Oh, my God, I almost forgot.
给你旅行准备的一点小礼物
A little something for your trip.
也就是我一直以来最喜欢的书
It's only my favorite book of all time.
我觉得有时候逃避现实感觉很好
I find it's nice to have a little escape, you know,
哪怕只是几分钟
even if it's just for a few minutes.
你知道吗 其实我从来没读过这本书
You know, I've actually never read it.
什么 那你必须相信我
What? Okay, well, then trust me when I say that,
Atticus Finch: 《杀死一只知更鸟》中的男主角
除了Hetty 没有谁比
outside of Hetty, nothing provides perspective
Atticus Finch更能启发人了
like Atticus Finch.
我保证我会把它完好无损地带回来的
Well, I'll bring it back in one piece. Promise.
不 你留着吧
No, no, keep it.
我基本上算是背下来了 所以
I mean, I practically know it by heart, so...
所以你什么时候走呀
All right, so when do you shove off?
明天
Tomorrow.
- 哇哦 真是太快了 - 是啊
- Wow. That came up quick. - Yeah.
我应该会说祝你好运
Well, I would say good luck,
但你并不需要
but you don't need it.
谢谢你 Nell
Thanks, Nell.
说真的 你会干得非常好的
Seriously, you're gonna be great.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他们已经降低镇静剂用量了
They're cutting back the sedation.
他会睁眼
He's opening his eyes.
甚至捏了我的手
He even squeezed my hand.
听着 我们想告诉你
Listen, we, uh, we need you to know
我们之前错怪了Andre
that we were wrong before about Andre.
他只是想把被盗的技术拿回来
He was just trying to recover the stolen technology.
他可能会因为没有上报盗窃被小小地处罚一下
He might get a slap on the wrist for not reporting the theft,
但他的出发点是好的
but his heart's in the right place.
谢谢你们
I appreciate it,
但我还是有好多问题
but I still have so many questions.
为什么他要瞒着我他的债呢
I mean, why did he keep his debt from me?
我不知道 或许他只是觉得尴尬
I don't know, man, maybe he was just embarrassed.
你唯一要做的就是跟他谈谈
Only thing to do now is just to talk to him.
重要的是你们还有机会
The point is you guys got a second chance.
我们都是过来人
And we know a lot about those.
不要错失机会 好吗
Don't let it slip away, okay?
好的
I won't.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
Jack
Jack.
嗯
Hmm?
我的 呃
My, uh...
我的艺名叫Jack
my stage name was Jack.
跟我前男友一样的Jack吗
Jack as in my ex Jack?
宝贝 是因为这个你才不愿意告诉我的吗
Babe, is that why you didn't want to tell me?
什么 不 不是跟你前男友一样
What? No, not like your ex Jack.
不 是泰坦尼克号♥里面的Jack
No, like Jack from Titanic.
Jack 你知道的 让我画你裸体 的Jack
Jack. You know, "I'm gonna draw you naked" Jack.
怎么了 你那什么表情
What's that? What's that look?
- Jack Dawson - 是啊
- Jack Dawson? - Yeah.
那是1997年
I mean, it was 1997.
紧跟时代精神运动潮流
I was riding the zeitgeist wave,
我不想告诉你
and I just didn't want to tell you
是因为我不想玷污你最爱的电影
'cause I didn't want to tarnish your favorite movie.
- 玷污 - 什么
- Tarnish? - What?
玷污 不
Tarnish?! No.
你怎么会玷 对不起
You could never tarn-- Sorry.
不是 我就是很喜欢那部电影
No, I just really love that movie.
- 这是什么情况 - 我只是很兴奋 你有梳同款发型吗
- Yeah, what is happening? - I'm very excited. Did you have the hair?
弄头发吗 对 我拉直了头发 梳了分头
Do the hair? Yeah, I straightened it and I parted it.
如果你想知道真♥相♥的话 我惊艳全场
And if you want to know the truth, I killed it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表