那些妹子们就真的是
I mean, it was just like the ladies just...
- 拼命撒钞票 - 你还有那身衣服吗
- slinging presidents. - Do you still have the outfit?
我当然还有那身衣服
Of course I still have the outfit.
你能告诉我这是什么情况吗
Do you want to talk about what's happening right now?
- 你激动的脸都红了 - 我会谈的 不过我要先
- 'Cause you're, like, flushed, and you're red. - I am gonna talk about it, but I'm gonna do it...
- 告诉Kat Mindy Mandy 双Tiffany - 哦不 不 不
- Kat, Mindy, Mandy, Tiffany and Tiffany. - Oh, no. No, no.
不要 不要啊
Let's not... Let's not do that,
- 因为我告诉你了我的秘密 - 她们很久以前就知道这个传说了
- 'cause this-- listen. This is my secret that I have now given to you - They have known about this fantasy for a long time.
这是我们的秘密
and it's our secret.
你要做的就是 把它锁起来
What I need you to do I-is lock it up and then take that key
然后把钥匙像海洋之心一样扔掉 Kensi
and throw it away like it's the Heart of the Ocean. Kensi!
你能不能就 医生
If you could just... Doctor.
Kens
Kens?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表