It was what could be traded for the stolen painting.
- 没错 - 我们得
- Exactly. - Well, we're gonna have
从洛杉矶警局艺术品盗窃部门手里把这个案子恁过来
to steal this case from LAPD's Art Theft Detail.
哦 你现在跟他们重修旧好了吗
Oh, are you on good terms with them now?
当然 我跟他们棒极了
Of course I'm on good terms with them.
才怪 他们恨死我了
That's a lie. They hate me.
我头发太长太乱 而且我不刮胡子
I've got long, floppy hair, and I don't shave.
我很意外啊
Big surprise.
这个 好吧 这样的话 看起来
Mm-hmm. Well, in that case, looks like
我跟Sam去找Garcia夫妇
Sam and I will go talk to the Garcias.
好 那我和Deeks去看看那个失主
Yeah, and Deeks and I will look into the person
「立方」的上一个主人
who owned The Cube before it was stolen.
好的 那就是Jean Chu 小姐
Yes, that would be Ms. Jean Chu,
她现在正在去船屋的路上
and she's currently on her way to the boatshed.
- 很好 - 好的
- Great. - All right.
讲真 那玩意儿真的值4千万
But... that thing really worth $40 million?
不 加上正常升值和前主人的臭名昭著
No. With appreciation and all the added notoriety,
我得说它现在
I'd say it's worth...
比之前值钱很多很多
way more than that.
很多很多 所以
Like, way more, so...
告诉过你了很酷的嘛
Told you it was cool.
- 先生们 - 过去吧
- Gentlemen. - Go ahead.
你怎么打算的
So you got a plan?
没打算 你呢
Nope. You?
没有
Nope.
好吧 没准儿她会觉得我们还很帅呢
Well, maybe she'll find us charming.
或者并不
Or not.
警督
Lieutenant.
是警探
It's "Detective."
- 好的 - 嗯
- Right. - Ah.
NCIS 特别探员Callen 这是我搭档Sam Hanna
NCIS Special Agent Callen. This is my partner Sam Hanna.
- 你好 - 这是我的案子
- How are you? - And this is my case.
我很理解你的想法
And I can understand why you would feel that way.
真的吗
You do?
完全理解
Absolutely.
因为洛杉矶警局最先确认了线索
Is that because LAPD first identified
或者警局拥有自己的专职部门
the lead, or because LAPD has its own department
负责这种艺术品盗窃案件
to handle art theft cases like this?
嗯 这些都是非常有说服力的原因 但是
Well, those are both valid reasons, but...
很好 看来我们达成一致了
Great. Then we're on the same page.
感谢你们的路过
Thanks for stopping by.
是的 我们不仅仅是路过
Yeah, we're not exactly stopping by.
顺便帮我跟Deeks 警探打个招呼
And give my best to Detective Deeks.
能容得下他你们也是够厉害的
You guys are real champs for taking him in.
能帮个忙不
Little help?
别担心 案子是我们的
Don't worry. We got this.
嗯
Yeah.
Jean Chu吗
Jean Chu?
- 是的 - 你好 我是特别探员Blye NCIS的
- Yep. - Hi. I'm Special Agent Blye, NCIS.
这是我的搭档 Marty Deeks警探
This is my partner Detective Marty Deeks.
咋了
'Sup?
你好
Hey.
是这样的 我们找到了一条突破性的线索
'Sup? So, we have an exciting lead
是关于两年前你报案丢失的那副画的
on the painting that you reported missing two years ago.
我听说了
So I hear.
是的 事实上 我在想
Yeah. Actually, I was just wondering
像你这样 应该是 跟你一样
how someone like you... and by "Someone like you,"
我是说你这个年龄段
I just mean someone of your maturity level...
应该是 你这个年龄段
Not that that's... By "Someone of your maturity level,"
我意思是 我能问问她几岁了吗
I just mean... Can I just ask her how old she is?
- 你几岁了 - 我们只是有点惊讶于
- How old are you? - We're just a little surprised
你这个年龄可以买♥♥得起这幅画
that somebody your age would be able to afford this painting.
好的
Okay.
- 好的 她没有回答 - 好的 那么
- She didn't answer the... Okay. - Okay. So...
我想知道你可以跟我们说一下
I was wondering if you could walk us through what happened
那幅画被盗的经过吗
when the painting was stolen.
警♥察♥那边都有了
It's all in the police report.
是有 我们也都看过了
Yes, it is, and we read that,
但是我们还想知道你有没有什么需要补充的
but we want to know if you have anything else to add.
除了自♥拍♥之外
Other than a selfie.
没有
Nope.
那么 问题来了
Uh, oh, got questions.
你认识Lucy和Luis Garcia吗
So, do you know, uh, Lucy and Luis Garcia?
不
Nope.
你知道有谁认识Lucy和Luis Garcia吗
Do you know anyone related to Lucy and Luis Garcia?
不
Nope.
你觉得Lucy和Luis Garcia
Do you think that Lucy and Luis Garcia
听着像是化名吗
sound like a Vegas lounge act?
Lounge act从20世纪60年代♥开♥始出现在拉斯维加斯 为即兴演出 一般在饭店 赌场 夜店等进行
问完了吗
Are we done?
好的
Oh. Okay.
是这样的 我们俩
So, here's the deal. Um, my partner and I
出于本职工作来这里
are here... as in the purpose of our job...
是来帮你的
is to help you.
好的
Okay.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
- 很棒 - 很棒
- Great. - Great.
我们还有好多好多问题要问你
We only got a couple dozen more questions to ask you.
唉
Uh-uh.
你们俩还在这里
You two are still here.
为什么
Why?
我们的胆量可以加分吗
Do we get points for our moxie?
不
No.
听我说 我不想一直质问你细节
Look, I don't want to bombard you with details...
没事 请问吧
No, please. Bombard away.
这样的 NCIS觉得丢失的那幅画
Well, NCIS believes that the-the missing painting,
- 正方形 - 长方形
- The Square... - Rectangle.
是立方
It's The Cube.
可以 我们有理由相信它现在
Okay. We believe it's being fenced for illegal goods
在黑市上面被竞拍
on the black market.
这威胁到国♥家♥安♥全♥了
Which makes it a threat to national security.
- 你在说笑吧 - 我也想
- You got to be kidding me. - I wish I was.
这就是你们的伎俩啊
That's the card you're playing?
是这样的 很多人愿意
Look, a lot of bad people would pay
花一大笔黑钱来买♥♥
a lot of dirty money to have something
萨♥达♥姆♥的私人物品
that hung over Saddam Hussein's bed.
我不想艺术落在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手上
I'd hate for that art to end up in terrorist hands,
用一卡车的C-4炸♥弹♥进行交易
get traded for a truckload of C-4,
再夺去无辜的美国人♥民♥的性命
go on to take innocent American lives.
我也觉得这个对于
I'm also guessing that it wouldn't look so good
艺术品盗窃部来说也不好看
for the Art Theft Detail department.
从大局来说是这样
I mean, all things considered.
我收回我之前说的话
I take back what I said before.
你们跟Deeks还真的是绝配
You and Deeks deserve each other.
警探
Detective,
谢谢你的理解
thank you for understanding.
- 还有支持 - 嗯
- And your support! - Mm-hmm.
Kens发的短♥信♥
Text from Kens.
好像说Jean Chu把他们俩冷死了
Looks like Jean Chu is freezing 'em out.
什么消息都没透漏
She's not giving 'em anything.
因为我让她什么都别说
That's because I told her not to.
你是
And you are...?
Katherine Casillas
Katherine Casillas.
干嘛的
With...?
你好 Glen
Hey, Glen.
帮我个忙 收拾收拾他们俩吧
Do me a favor. Give these two hell.
我就是这么想的
Oh, that's the plan.
NCIS特别探员Callen
NCIS Special Agent Callen.
- 这位是我的搭档 - Sam Hanna
- This is my partner... - Sam Hanna.
幸会
Enchante.
现在这个案子正式
And this case is now officially
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表