怎么了
Yeah?
- 这里是所有的信息 - 好的
- I have all the information here. - Yes.
你做得很棒
You did good work.
Wallace 连接那台卫星通讯设备
Wallace, get that sat comm link up.
- 好 - Wallace
- Aye. - Wallace.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
好了 你们没事了
Okay. You're good.
都在这里 给她打电♥话♥吧
It's all here. Call her.
Hetty 我们搞定了
Hetty, we got it.
我们搞定了
We got it. The information
所有信息已经被安全地发送到你们的手♥机♥了
is being safely routed to all your phones.
- 我们搞定了 - 收到
- We got it. - Copy that.
我们搞定了
We got it.
我们搞定了 走吧
We got it. Let's go.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
好
All right.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯 利雅得
感谢
Shukran.
你知道吗 我得说 即使我没有
You know, I got to be honest, even though I wasn't killed
被狼咬死 或是被猎豹吃了
by a wolf or eaten by a leopard,
我也不会再去沙漠了
I am never going to the desert again.
很好 嘿 Mac
Good. Hey, Mac,
我在科切拉音乐节有票 你要一起来吗
I have a hookup at Coachella. Would you like to join me?
- 好啊 - 噢 真是伤人
- I would love to. - Oh, that was hurtful
你这样真的没必要 我有点想走了
and unnecessary and now I kind of want to go.
哟 你们应该像我们一样把这套沙漠行头烧了
Yo, you could've burned your desert clothes like the rest of us.
不可能
No way.
我喜欢这件夹克 我要把它带回家
Digging this jacket. It is coming home with me.
- Baggy的风格 - 他们来了
- Baggy's in style. - There they are.
大厅里有很多人听说这家餐厅今晚关门
A lot of folks in the lobby aren't too happy
都不太开心
this restaurant is closed tonight.
嗯 Hetty认识的人太多了 我能说什么呢
Mm, Hetty knows a lot of people. What can I say?
Hetty就是摇滚明星
Hetty's a rock star.
联♥系♥过Eric和Nell了吗 她妈妈怎么样了
Heard from Eric and Nell? How's her mom doing?
呃 她的状况依旧如此
Uh, her condition has not changed, as of yet.
嗯
Mm.
嗯 看起来不错啊
Mm, now this looks good.
嗯 和Eliana联♥系♥过了吗
Mm. Hear from Eliana?
噢 别从我这儿开话头
Oh, please don't start with me.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
是忠诚号♥上的Douglas舰长
Well, that was Captain Douglas on the Allegiance.
海豹突击队没有在船上
The Navy SEALs have not found
找到其他潜伏特工
any other sleeper cells on board.
没找到不意味着没有
Doesn't mean there aren't any there.
可能在其他海军军队里
Or in other military branches.
那是之后的问题了
That is a problem for another day.
噢 Harm Hetty想在厨房♥里见你
Oh, Harm. Hetty wanted to see you in the kitchen.
她正和厨师在一块儿
She's in there with the chef.
一个才能很多的女人 不是吗
A woman of a thousand talents, huh?
我们可以开始了吗
Are we allowed to begin?
嗯 可以
Mm. Yeah.
这就是我们的婚姻生活
This is our married lives.
- 我在睡觉 你在吃 - 啊
- I'm sleeping, you're eating. - Huh?
然后她说 那不是绿的
And she says, "That's not green."
走着瞧
We'll see!
谢谢
Thank you.
- 嘿 - 这是什么
- Hey. - What are those?
呃 他们把这些酒称作原创莫吉托
Uh, they call them their signature mojitos.
一个禁酒国家中的莫吉托
Mojitos in a dry country.
- 没错 - 我好奇这里面是什么
- Yep. - I wonder what's in them.
嗯 嗯
Mm... Mm.
糖 嗯 很多很多糖
Sugar. Mm-hmm. Lots and lots of sugar.
对
Yeah.
已经九年了 Harm
It's been nine years, Harm.
我知道
I know.
为什么
Why?
我
I...
我是说 我觉得你在华盛顿很开心
I mean, I thought, you were happy in D.C.
我被调遣了
I was deployed.
不 那不是原因
No, that's not why.
那是为什么
Then why?
我们害怕了
We're scared.
- Mac 我 我 看 我不是 - 这是唯一
- Mac, I-I... look, I don't... - I-It's the only reason
说得通的理由
that makes sense.
我们从来没试过 没有真正试过
We never gave it a shot, a real try.
我们没有倾尽全力 因为我们害怕
We never put our all into it because we were scared to.
- Mac 你知道 - 不用担心
- Mac, you know... - Don't worry.
我在这里不是为了当面要你和我在一起
I'm not standing here in front of you asking you to be with me.
我只是想让我们认识到
I just want us to acknowledge
为什么我们今天是作为同事站在这里
why we're here tonight as colleagues
而不是作为夫妻
and not husband and wife.
我不知道 呃 你和Hetty认识
I didn't know that, uh, you and Hetty know each other.
我们不认识 直到五分钟之前
We didn't, until about five minutes ago.
她 呃 她与众不同
She, uh, she's something else.
是的 没错
Yeah, she is.
是的 她建议我 呃
Yeah. She suggested I, uh,
在NCIS的某个部门当一名领队
I put in for a leadership role at, uh, an NCIS division.
圣地亚哥或应急小组
San Diego or the Contingency Response Team.
哇 很好的工作
Wow. Prime assignments,
但这和你现行海军任务配合吗
but how would that even fit in with your Naval commission?
噢 完全不配
Oh, it wouldn't.
挺好的 可以不再到处去
It'd be good for you. Plant some roots.
一直在船上工作就很难做到
It's hard to do that on a carrier.
是的 但我喜欢待在船上
Yeah, but I love the carrier.
嗯 它总是在移♥动♥
Yeah, it's always moving.
Mac 我们在干什么
Mac, what are we doing?
不知道 但是 呃
I don't know, but, um...
但是什么
But what?
我们不能任由命运决定
We're way past letting fate decide.
所以他说 那不是我的耳朵
So he says, "That's not my ear."
那故事的结局是什么
So what is the end of the story?
就是这个就是这个
That's it! That's it!
不来点原创鸡尾酒吗 Hetty
No signature mocktail for you, Hetty?
噢 这就像用廉价妓♥女♥
Oh, that'd be like cheating
背叛了我的Nikka单麦芽威士忌
on my Nikka Single Malt with a cheap whore.
好吧 大家像这样聚在一起真好
Well, it's good to all be together.
是的 我很想念
Yes, it is. I-I missed this.
我很想念
I missed seeing
你们像一个大家庭在一块儿的场面
the wonderful family that you've all become.
嗯
Hmm.
都是因为你
All because of you.
飞机90分钟后起飞
Flight's in 90 minutes.
我们是不是得让他们结束派对了
Think we should put an end to their party?
你提醒我了
That reminds me of something.
今晚我们就要飞回国了
We're all flying home tonight,
但你们俩要留在这里
but the two of you are staying.
什么
What's that?
你们俩要留在这里
The two of you are staying.
有任务吗
An assignment?
呃 任务这个词
Well, uh, the word "Assignment"
用在这里太正式了
makes it sound so official.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表