You're welcome.
嘿 炸♥弹♥炸了 但是所有人都没事
Hey. Uh, the-the bomb went off,but everyone's okay.
炸♥弹♥手手上有烧伤和爆♥炸♥伤
The bomb techsuffered some burns
但没什么严重的
and blast damage to his hands,but nothing critical.
好的
Good.
额 你看到Nell了吗
Um, h-have you seen Nell?
她在做清点
She was doing inventory.
清点什么
In-Inventory of what?
我不知道
I have... no idea.
不接
No.
- 嘿 - 噢 哇哦
- Hey. - Oh, wow.
我刚刚正在打电♥话♥给你
I was just calling you.
哦 对 我想我刚刚看到了
Oh, yeah, I think I did see that.
你都去哪了 Hetty说你在做清点
Where have you been? Hetty said you were doing inventory?
噢 对 总得有人干这活儿
Oh, yeah. Someone's got to do it.
好吧 那也不能是你 我们有案子了
Well, not you. We've-we've got a case.
哦 不 不 我也会同时处理案子
Oh, no, no.I'm doing that, too.
对 同时处理就好了
Yeah, uh, just Little MissMultitasker over here.
我 额
I... Uh...
你在躲着我吗
Are you avoiding me?
什么 没有 当然没有
What? No, of course not.
- 为什么我要躲着你 - 我不知道
- Why would I be avoiding you? - I don't know.
- 为什么你要躲着我 - 对嘛
- Why wouldyou be avoiding me? - Well, that's just it.
- 我没有理由躲着你 所以我不会躲着你 - 行吧
- I haveno reason to, so I wouldn't be. - Okay.
那你为什么不接我的电♥话♥
Then why didn't you take my call?
要是能直接见面 我为何要在电♥话♥说
Now, why would I talk to you on the phone when I can see you here right in the flesh?
- 你又在禁食了吗 - 禁食 什么 当然没有
- Are you fasting again? - Fasting? What? No.
怎么就跟禁食有关系了
What does that have to do with anything?
- 哦 谢天谢地 - 这是什么
- Oh. Thank God. - What's this?
我在筛选一些监控录像
So I've been siftingthrough surveillance footage
试着去找 David Larian失踪前就餐的餐馆
looking for restaurants David Larian dined in before he disappeared,
然后我发现 他不常上餐馆
and it turns out, he didn't dine very often.
- 行吧 这是他的妻子吗 - 不
- Okay. Is that his wife? - Nope,
但你要把她的身份查出来
but you have to figure out who she is.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去找Hetty并让她给你一根蛋白棒
To alert Hetty and get you a protein bar.
等等 我没有禁食啊
Wait. I am not fasting!
但我确实想吃点零食
I could use a snack, though.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
最近如何
How you doing?
额 我差点让那孩子送命 所以
Well... I almost got that kid killed, so...
不是很好
that's not great.
额 首先 他已经不是孩子了
Well, first of all, he's not a kid.
其次 你差点让你们俩都送命
Second of all, you almost got bothof you killed.
对 这正是我想说的
Yeah, that is exactly my point.
不管你受过多少训练
Doesn't matter how much training you have,
不过有多循规蹈矩
doesn't matter if you do it by the book,
总还是会出乱子
'cause you can always get your ass handed to you.
可是你并没有啊
Yeah, but you didn't.
你们俩都活下来了 所以
You both survived that, so...
但是 这件事还没有结束 所以帮我一个忙
Unfortunately, this is not over, so just do me a favor?
- 什么忙 - 振作起来
- Yeah. - Keep your head in the game.
为了你自己 也为了他
For you, for him.
更是为了我
For me.
可以吗
Yeah?
好 我会的
Yeah. No, I'm in it.
现在不要想这些了 哥们
Now shake it off, dude.
不要想了
Shake it off.
你不会想让那些消防员看到你哭
You don't want those firemen seeing you cry.
我爱你
Love ya.
嘿
Hey.
LAPD同意让我们在这块调查 看看有没有目击者看到了什么
LAPD agreedto canvass the neighborhood, see if anybodysaw anything.
我们也会让总部查一下这块区域有没有监控摄像头
We can also have Ops search the area for surveillance cameras.
弃车而逃的那个人肯定还有另一辆车
Whoever dumped that car obviously had another ride.
运气好的话 说不定实验室在分♥析♥爆♥炸♥物的时候能查出什么
Might also get lucky when the lab analyzes the bomb components.
为什么他们绑♥架♥了他之后还要给那辆车下圈套
Why did they booby-trap the carif they already have him?
有可能他们想来个下马威
Maybe they wanted to send a message.
或者只是单纯的想杀人
Maybe they just wanted to kill more people.
给我些好消息吧 Eric
Give me some good news, Eric.
我们找到了David Larian在餐馆的监控录像
We found footageof David Larian at a restaurant
和一个叫Shahmir Gilani的博士在一起用餐
with a woman we've identified as Dr. Shahmir Gilani.
我知道这个人
I know that name.
她是个很出色的整容医生
Well, she's a super successful cosmetic surgeon
以她的名字在国内开了很多家整容医院
with namesake clinics throughout the U.S.
Larian在吃完之后几个小时就消失了
Larian disappeared just hours after they had dinner.
所以 她可能是最后一个看到他活着的人
So, she may have been thelast person to see him alive.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
额 根据她的宣传员
Uh, well, according to her publicist...
她还有宣传员
She has a publicist?
对啊 这可是洛杉矶 是个人都有
Yeah, this is L.A. Everyone has a publicist.
我需要一个
I need a publicist.
不你不需要 话说回来
You don't need a publicist. Anyway,
她今天在她在Century City开的那家医院那里
she's at her Century City clinic today.
干得好 Eric 谢谢
Good job, Eric. Thanks.
小事 Fatima和我会去见那个医生
All right. Fatima and I will hitthe good doctor,
- 看看她是不是知道什么 - 小心点
- see if she knows anything. - Be careful.
幕后黑手可不是在闹着玩
Whoever's behind this is not playing.
我一直很小心
Always.
Rountree
Rountree?
我觉得我今天会一直带着他
I think I'll let him ridewith me for the rest of the day.
你确定吗
You sure?
我能有机会好好考察他
It'll give me a chanceto observe him.
我保证我不会再让他搞砸了
I promise I won't get him blown up again.
Deeks和行动中心沟通沟通
Deeks, check in with Ops.
说不定他们还有别的线索好让你调查
Maybe they have another leadyou can run down.
- 好吗 - 行吧
- Huh? - Okay.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
- 你准备好回来工作了吗 - 我准备好了
- You ready to get back to work? - Yes, sir.
我猜这应该不是你们的日常工作吧
I'm guessing this isn'ta typical day for you guys.
不 平时那才是真的危险
Nah. Most days are actually dangerous.
你觉得那个FBI探员今天之后还会留下来吗
So, you think our FBI agentwill stick around after today?
哦 我不知道 刚刚他经历的事情对新人来说还是挺难消化的
Oof. I don't know. Talk about baptism by fire.
但是话说回来
Then again...
你在经历了埃及那档子事之后也回来了
you came back to us after Egypt.
这倒是
It's true.
但那天我不是第一次工作了
But it wasn't my first day.
的确 那不是你第一天 但那也并不好受
No, it wasn't your first day, but it can't have been easy.
我明白
I mean, I know.
我觉得我♥干♥这份工作 也经历了不少这样的事情了
I've had my fair share of difficult days on this job.
唉 是一个难干的活 但总有人要去做
Well, it is a dirty job,but someone's got to do it.
确实 但也不是所有人都能做的
Yeah, but it's not for everyone.
所以
So...
如果你任何时候感觉这份工作有点难做了
if you ever feel this job is getting a little rough,
然后你想跟任何人诉说
and you need to talk to someone,
我想让你知道你可以向我倾诉
just know that I'm here.
谢谢 我也会陪在你身边
Thanks. Same goes for me.
Hetty的小天使们永远会团结在一起 对吧
Hetty's Angels gotto stick together, right?
Hetty的小天使?
Hetty's Angels?
Hetty的天使
Hetty's Angels.
- 不错 我喜欢 - 你喜欢吗 真的吗
- I like that. I like it. - You like that? Yeah?
- #Hetty的天使 - 真酷
- Hashtag Hetty's Angels. - Cool.
那是David Larian的女儿吗
Isn't that David Larian'sdaughter?
是的 这绝不是巧合
Yeah, that can't be a coincidence.
嘿
Hey.
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
哦 这下头锤真漂亮
Ooh! Nice use of the headbutt.
快点
Come on.
是啊 天使不是要在一起吗
Yeah, what happened to us angels sticking together, huh?
我知道你可以的 看我们找到了什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表