我对自己的位置并不自豪
I'm not proud of where I am today.
我不是说这俱乐部
I don't mean here in this club.
虽然有一说一 这地方也没多好
Although, to be fair, it certainly doesn't help.
无意冒犯 你们肯定是群有着不同有趣困境的好人
No offense to you guys. I mean, I'm sure you're all lovely people with even lovelier bunkers.
我是想说 我希望自己能
All I'm saying is that I thought I'd be at a different place...
- 你的饮料 - 处于更理想的位置
- Here you go.... - at this point in my life.
我的朋友们 他们老提醒我得改变自己
My friends, they-they keep telling me that I need a change.
他们说得多跟人接触
They tell me I should break out of my shell a little bit.
找个兴趣
Get a hobby.
而我老说 "你们是猫啊 你们怎么说话的
And I'm always like, "You're both cats, how are you talking,
- 而且为什么用的是奥普拉的声音" - 走吧
- and why is it in Oprah's voice?" - Let's go.
嗯
Mm.
你俩肯定是狗奴了
Must be dog people.
不 是你太烂了
No, you're just terrible.
是你吗 老爸
Dad, is that you?
闷死人了
I'm bored.
我才说到一半呢
And I'm in the middle of my set.
幸好你还算养眼
At least you're nice to look at.
我养眼
Oh, I'm nice to look at?
你倒是把"校航炸♥弹♥客"装扮
I mean, you're the one bringing sexy back
弄得算帅气的
with that Unabomber look.
不幸的是 我在高校表演完有争议性的《Hair》后
Unfortunately, I gave up interactive theater after
我就放弃玩互动剧院这一套了
my high school's questionable performance of Hair,
所以你不介意的话
so if you don't mind...
不过 我被告知台上时间到了
Actually, I've just been told that is my time.
你们是群好听众
Uh, you guys have been a great audience.
才不 你们真烂
Scratch that, you've been terrible.
最烂的 晚安
Seriously, the worst. Good night.
好吧 各位
Okay, everybody,
给Rhea点掌声
let's give it up for Rhea.
保安
Security!
离她远点
Leave her alone!
来个人阻止他
Hey, someone stop him!
哇
Whoa!
这就带出我手上的问题了
Which brings me to the question at hand.
我想做什么
Why do I do what I do?
我想做什么
Why do l do what I do?
让我尝试给你们答案
Well, l-l-let me try to answer that.
安全
Safety.
保 保安
Uh, s-security.
还有
Um, and...
工程师之神啊 这糟透了
Sweet mother of Wozniak! Oh, this is not good.
你说得对 我表现很糟
You're right. It's terrible.
我要是都没法流露能镇住全场的气质
How am I supposed to give this speech at the Presence in Programming Summit
我怎么能在编程高峰会上进行演讲
when I don't even have the presence to know why I do what I do?
不 与你和你的演讲无关 你的演讲棒呆了
No, not you and your speech. Your speech was fantastic.
你说的让我感到超安全的
It made me feel both safe and secure.
- 你根本没在听 - 啥
- You weren't even listening. - What?
Deeks 我大老路过来练习 是因为你说会帮我
Deeks, I came all the way down here to practice, because you said you'd help me.
我们有更严重的问题
We have bigger problems.
什么 我们有案件了
What-what? We have a case?
对 诋毁及中伤
Yeah, of slander and libel.
Ledger有个评价 不不不
The-the Ledger did a profile... No, no, no...
指名喷这酒吧
A hit piece on the bar.
- 我肯定没你想象中严重 - 准备好了
- I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. - You ready for this?
"在个极简主义的鬼镇上 这酒吧一股令人焦躁及挑衅的味道"
It's a "Minimalist ghost town out of touch with all that is edgy and provocative."
这肯定要毁了我的Yelp评价了
Oh, this is gonna ruin my Yelp reviews.
- 唯一一个评价 - 什么
- Review. - Come again?
你酒吧就一个评价 而且是Anna写的
You have one review and Anna wrote it.
- 给点活路好吗 - 抱歉 你继续
- Can I live? - You can live. Sorry, go on.
要保持这地方有客流已经很难了
It's hard enough to keep this place afloat.
现在我还得顶着负面宣传
Now I got to do it with bad publicity.
嘿 别这么不安 我肯定其他人都没能看上一眼就过去了
Hey, don't sweat it. I'm sure it'll be gone before anyone even sees it.
因为你可以后台把它删了
Because you can remove it before they...
Beale 你这个有爱 四眼
Oh, Beale, you sweet, spectacled...
- 瑞典人 - 苏格兰人
- Swedish... - Scottish.
从苏格兰来拯救我的救世主
Scottish savior of mine.
这就是你想做的事
This is why you do what you do.
重来一遍 你想咋样
Record scratch. What now?
我需要你把那篇文下架
I need you to just take down the article.
你想黑他们网站
You want me to hack their website?
我意思 你就搞点小破坏
I mean, I think you could just do a little glitch,
不过我又不是你 我不会指手划脚的
but I'm not here to tell you how to do your job.
我觉得不成
Feels a little wrong.
穿成曼达洛人去参加犹太教割礼也不成
Yeah, so does wearing a Mandalorian costume to a bris,
但你照做不是吗
but that didn't stop you now, did it?
但那 那可是仿制贝斯卡金属盔甲
B-B-But that was replica Beskar armor so...
举手 谁在意啊 没人
Uh-huh. Show of hands, who cares? Anybody?
- 没人是吧 等等 - 好了
- That's nobody. Wait! - Okay.
要是我 求你呢
What if I were to say... please?
要是我 拒绝呢
What if I were to say... absolutely not?
这不是我期待的画面
Not what I was looking for.
我要去上班了 我提议你在那与我会合
I'm going to work, and I suggest that you meet me there soon,
不然Hetty会找令人焦躁具挑衅性的案件来当借口炒你
or else Hetty will try to make an edgy and provocative case for firing you.
好吧
Mm-hmm. All right.
- 谢谢 - 应该的
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你要当主导吗
You want to take the lead on this one?
我不知道你在说啥
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们能不能有一次跳过这个环节
Can we fast-forward through this part for once?
你到底在说什么
What part, exactly, are you talking about?
就是你假装我没看到 刚才在那儿发生了什么
The part where you pretend l didn't see what happened back there.
嗷 如果你是说刚才我直接点了个大杯咖啡而不是用了Biggo
Oh, if you're talking about the fact that I ordered a large coffee instead of a "Biggo,"
Biggo 商品价格查询追踪比价网站或APP
- 我坚持我的选择 - 我看到你手♥机♥里的东西了
- I stand by my decision. - I saw what was on your phone.
哦 恭喜 你知道我还没有准备好过普通人的生活
Oh, congratulations, you know I haven't made my steps for the day.
我知道你之前在看♥房♥♥子
What I know is you were looking at real estate.
嗯 我就是看看
Yeah, I'm-I'm browsing.
你是为了买♥♥而看的
You're looking to buy.
我是为了投资
I'm looking to invest.
在安顿扎根方面
In some roots.
是在房♥产上
In a property.
你已经有一套房♥子了
You already have a property.
是 但是我没法住
Yeah, that I can't live in.
而且那屋很旧了 我想 你知道
Besides, it's old. I want, you know...
你见过他们建的那些拎包入住的公♥寓♥吗
Have you seen these turnkey condos they're building?
就像我一样 他们的维护成本很低
They're low maintenance, it's just like me.
我的意思就是 你知道 现在市场环境不好
Well, I mean, you know, the market's tough right now.
有机会就把握住 这是明智的
It's smart to get in while you can.
是 这就是我找房♥的原因
Yeah, that's why I'm looking.
我以为你就是随便看看
I thought you were browsing.
好吧 你看 这部分就是
Okay, see, this is the part that
- 我想跳过的话题 - 行吧
- I would like to fast-forward through. - All right, yeah.
那就这样吧
Just keep walking.
工作才是你的真爱 要啥工作都能给你
You can get those steps in all the way to work.
- 我不能再这样了 - 你才不是那个意思
- I can't do this anymore. - You don't mean that.
没这个必要
It's not worth it.
也许现在不是 但是将来有可能
Maybe not now, but it can be.
好像我每次去
It's like every time I go out there,
都要消耗掉一点我的灵魂
a tiny piece of my soul dies.
好吧 这是去约会 不是上战场 天哪
Okay, this is dating, it's not a war zone. Geez.
您已经结婚了 不了解行情
You've been out of the game a while.
是 但是我去过不少战场
Yeah, but I've been to my fair share of war zones.
有道理
Good point.
但是相信我 我认为这个更糟
But trust me, I think this is worse.
好吧 给我讲讲
All right, give it to me.
约会能有多糟
How bad could it be?
嗯 上一个我约会的对象沉迷于老鹰队
Well, the last guy I dated was obsessed with the Eagles.
乐队还是橄榄球队
Band or team?
乐队
The band.
然而你没有拿下他
And you didn't lock that down?
你在逗我吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表