对 别擦掉
Yeah, don't wipe it off.
不 不 我没擦掉 我只是
No, no, not wiping it off; just...
把它揉进去
just rubbing it in.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我是Kim
I'm Kim.
我是Keith
I'm Keith.
你喜欢
Do you like...
你看的这幅画吗
like what you see?
我不知道
I don't know.
告诉我这幅画是什么 这一片
Tell me what I'm looking at. This is a series of...
空白的画布
Blank canvases.
太棒了
Fascinating.
画这幅画的画家说
According to the artist,
这幅画表达的是你看不见的东西
the pieces are about what you don't see,
画里没有的东西
what isn't there.
留白
What's left unsaid.
这组画的材料是从Rauschenberg
The pieces pick up where Rauschenberg,
Robert Rauschenbergw为波普艺术家 Robert Ryman和Agnes Martin为极简主义艺术家
Ryman和Martin不要的东西里找的
Ryman and Martin left off.
- 我懂了 - 你懂了
- I get it. - You get it.
那位画家说 他的灵感是来自于
The artist said he was inspired
1998年至1999年之间
by real-life events between 1998
真实发生的事情
and 1999.
嗯 就像科索沃的战争一样
Mm, like the war in Kosovo.
不
No.
像莱文斯基丑闻
Like the Lewinsky scandal.
不
No.
他父母分居
His parents' separation.
他父母后来和解了
His mom and dad later reconciled
现在显然很高兴 赢了所有的
and are apparently really happy now and have won all these
交际舞比赛
ballroom dancing competitions.
但那一刻的创伤
But the trauma of the moment
仍然给他的童年留下了巨大的影响
still left a huge impact on his childhood.
很明显
Clearly.
他们卖♥♥五十
They're selling for 50.
- 50 - 千
- 50? - k.
- 5万 - 每个
- 50,000. - Apiece?
所有的 不过有两幅已经卖♥♥出去了
All but two are spoken for.
告诉Kim你对一些
Tell Kim you're interested in something
市场上没有的东西感兴趣
a bit more off-market.
是 我 都喜欢
Yeah, I, um... love them all.
我就不喜欢其他人拥有它
I just don't want something that everybody else has.
确实啊
Totally.
- 你知道吗 - 确实
- You know? - Totally.
你有没有一些东西
Do you have anything that's a little more...
不在市场卖♥♥的
off-market?
我倒是 可以打几个电♥话♥
I mean, I could make some calls.
随你
Whatever.
你们听见了
Did you guys hear that?
这就是艺术圈里的人
So, that's how people in the art world
聊天的方式 认真的吗
talk to each other, seriously?
那是排场
That's just pageantry.
啊 这些人有没有干过什么实事
Ah. And how does anyone get anything done?
你会惊讶的
You'd be surprised.
Katherine 你的世界太可笑了
Katherine, the world you live in, it's ridiculous.
全都是些闲得蛋疼的人
It's full of people who have too much time on their hands.
我不会那么快否定它
I wouldn't dismiss it so quickly.
给我一个理由
Give me one reason why not.
因为不管你是不是喜欢它
Because whether or not you like it,
艺术教育我们
art teaches us.
它会改变我们的想法
It changes our opinions.
- 它是我们人生经历的体现 - 嗯
- It translates our experiences. - Mm.
真的
It does.
给我一些具体的东西
Give me something tangible.
好吧 对于孩子们 艺术可以教他们动作技能
Okay. Kids. Teaches them motor skills.
- 嗯 - 创造力
- Mm-hmm. - Creativity.
文化意识
Cultural awareness.
艺术疗法是对有创伤后应激障碍的退伍老兵
Art therapy is the most proven technique
最成熟的疗法
with returning vets with PTSD.
这我得承认
I'll give you that.
你和你的队伍 想找到立方
You and your team, you want to find The Cube
因为你们认为它已经
because, what, you think it's being traded
在黑市上出♥售♥ 这点我同意
on the black market. I respect that.
我想找到这幅油画
I want to find this piece of painted canvas
因为它和我有共鸣
because it speaks to me
和很多人有共鸣
and to a lot of other people out there.
还因为你老板不喜欢写那张四千万美元的支票
And because your boss hated writing that $40 million check.
这是为什么你想要那副油画
That's why you want that canvas.
没错 没错
Touche. Touche.
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在我们等着
Now we wait.
伙计们 有事情要发生了
Guys, something's afoot.
呃 我想你的意思是 游戏开始了
Uh, I think you mean "The game is afoot."
呃 相信我 这不是游戏
Uh, trust me, this is no game.
怎么了
What's going on?
有关 立方 的新线索
So, new chatter about The Cube.
据说这幅画还在洛杉矶
Supposedly, the painting is still in L.A.,
但是在转移中
but it's on the move.
- 什么时候 - 今天
- When? - Today.
我只有一个在好莱坞的地址
All I have is this address in Hollywood.
- 我们走吧 - 好 走吧
- Shall we? - Yeah, let's roll.
你总是这样冒冒失失地泄露了机密
Before thou let'st slip.
丘吉尔 我懂你意思
Churchill. I got you.
那是莎士比亚的台词 Eric一定会答对的
That's Shakespeare, and Eric would've got it.
1597年 《亨利四世》 事情还没有动手 你总是这样冒冒失失地泄露了机密
就是这里了
Well, this is it.
有人在里面
Someone's inside.
走
Go.
后门开着
Back door open!
mmp
Son of a...
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
有线索吗
Anything?
呃 我出来的时候外面的人都不见了
Uh, whoever was outside was gone by the time I got out there.
运气不太好
Well, that's unfortunate.
如果那幅画在这里 它现在已经失踪了
If that painting was here, it's not anymore.
这是我最喜欢的
This one's my favorite.
那个吓死我了
That one freaks me out.
我对那个没感觉
That one does nothing for me.
那个吓死我了 这是我为什么盯着它看
This one freaks me out, which is why I like staring at it.
- 嗯 - 我打了几个电♥话♥
- Mm. - I made some calls.
好吧
Okay.
是有很多很酷的东西要卖♥♥
There's a lot of really cool stuff floating around out there,
但都不便宜
but it doesn't come cheap.
无所谓
Whatever.
洛杉矶有吗 还是所有的东西都在纽约
Is there anything in L.A., or is everything in New York?
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
去他妈的纽约
Screw New York.
世界围绕洛杉矶旋转
The world revolves around L.A.
这是电♥话♥
Here's the number.
祝你好运 心诚则灵
Good luck, if you, like, believe in it.
我不信
I don't.
好吧 很酷
Yeah. Cool.
我也是
Me, either.
天了噜
Holy guacamole.
什么事 Nell
What's up, Nell?
消息的确不少 但没有一个是好的
We have breaking news, and none of it good.
我追踪了Kensi从那个
So, I traced the number Kensi got
画廊得到的号♥码 找到的不是别人
from the art gallery to none other
正是那个Christina Ng
than Christina Ng.
那个狡猾的小蹄子把我们耍了
That little minx.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表