归NCIS调查了
an NCIS investigation.
是的 两分钟之前 恭喜了
Yes. As of two minutes ago. Congratulations.
你们知道你们现在卷入了什么吗
You boys sure you know what you've gotten yourselves into?
知道
We're sure.
还很有信心啊
And confident.
虽然这样 我不知道 如果我的客户
Although, I don't know, if my client
决定不配合 事情会不会变得很棘手
decides not to cooperate, things could get tricky.
你是谁 Jean Chu的律师吗
And what are you... Jean Chu's lawyer?
天啊 不是
God, no.
我希望这不是我给你的印象 Hanna探员
I hope that's not the impression I gave you, Agent Hanna.
保险公♥司♥
Insurance.
这也意味着我对于立方的关注
Which means I care about what happens
不少于你们俩
to The Cube just as much as you guys do.
哦 很好 那我们就跟着你
Oh, great. We're stuck with you.
我不知道 你应该会喜欢
I don't know. You just might like it.
还幸会
Enchante.
啥 Katherine不打算和我们一起
What, Katherine's not gonna join us?
她说她想先去转一圈
She said she wanted to take a lap,
管她什么意思
whatever that means.
那我猜就只剩下你我了
Then I guess it's just you and me.
两位就是Lucy和Luis Garcia
So, Lucy and Luis Garcia.
11点都还没到
You guys have had a rough day so far.
你俩今天过得可真不容易啊
It's not even 11:00 a.M.
我们下次见到Liu医生的时候 她会很高兴的
Dr. Liu's gonna have a field day when we see her next.
我说过了我很抱歉 行了吧
I said I'm sorry, okay?
不要果肉 不要果肉 不要果肉
No pulp, no pulp, no pulp.
Liu医生
Dr. Liu?
我们的婚姻咨♥询♥师
Our couples counselor.
哦 抱歉我多问了一句
Oh. I'm sorry I asked.
那二位想向我们解释一下吗
So you want to explain to us
为什么一幅失踪了的 价值好几百万美金的画
how a missing, multimillion-dollar piece of art
6个月前会挂在你们家墙上
ended up on your wall six months ago?
天哪 呃
Gosh, uh...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
- 真的 亲爱的 - 你晓得的 小宝贝
- Do you, darling? - You know, sweetheart,
我 我不知道 这是个礼物
I-I... I don't. Was it a gift?
还是就为照这么张房♥子的相片
Or was it for that photo shoot of the house?
或者可能是来自慈善拍卖♥♥
Or maybe a charity auction.
所以你们是不知道为什么这幅画
So you have no idea how that piece of art
会挂在你们家墙上了呗
ended up on your living room wall?
- 抱歉 - 我喜欢经常变变家里的陈设
- Sorry. - I redecorate a lot.
那估计你也就不知道这画现在在哪儿了呗
You probably don't know where it is now, either, huh?
- 嗯 - 没啥印象
- Uh... - Not a clue.
我们给卖♥♥了 还是给捐了
Did we sell it? Did we... donate it?
我不知道 不晓得
I don't know. I don't know.
我猜你们也不知道这画在这挂了多久
And I'm guessing you have no idea how long it was here.
额 大概 三个月
Um, was it, like, three months?
- 我以为是将近一个星期 - 对对 没错
- I thought it was closer to a week. - Yeah, yeah, that's right.
在 在一周到三个月之间
Be-Between three months and a week.
你们晓得我们是联邦探员 正在调查
You are aware that we're federal agents investigating
和国♥家♥安♥全♥有关的事项
a matter of national security, and that
如果你们对我们撒谎
lying to us
是会构成
could be construed
嗯 妨碍司法公正
as... obstruction of justice?
哦哦 我们很严肃的
Oh, we take this all very seriously.
- 当然 当然 - 非常严肃
- Absolutely. Absolutely. - Seriously.
没错
Yeah.
这么个姿势可不容易
This is harder than it looks.
哦
Ooh.
嘿 Sam怎么了
Hey, what's up, Sam?
我想让你查一下Lucy和Luis Garcia的财务状况
I want you to look into Lucy and Luis Garcia's finances.
他俩有点问题
Something's not right about them.
你是说除了挂在他家墙上那幅失窃了的画
You mean besides the fact that they had
这俩人还干别的了
stolen artwork on display in their house?
- 没错 - 好的
- Exactly. - All right.
我会尽快让法♥院♥签发搜查令
I'll try to expedite a warrant.
呃 Sam 还有别的人
Uh, Sam, is there anyone else
需要我查一查的吗
you'd like me to look into?
不 没了 就这样
No, nothing for now. That's it.
好的 收到就会回复你
Okay. Roger Wilco.
果真 这姿势就是不容易
Yep, this is way harder than it looks.
好吧 我不知道Garcia夫妇
Well, I don't know if the Garcias
是否隐瞒了什么
actually have anything to hide,
但是他们的确很享受这个过程
but they sure are enjoying hiding it.
不开玩笑 当你被两个联邦探员询问时
No kidding. Who needs couples counseling
谁还需要婚姻咨♥询♥啊
when you can get questioned by a couple of federal agents?
天 这俩人总是这么欢脱吗
Geez. Are they always that happy?
- 没 - 没
- No. - No.
那问出点什么了吗
Were they at least helpful?
- 没有 - 没有
- No. - No.
好吧 估计也是 不重要了
Yeah, not the type. No matter.
所以我们是去我那儿还是你们那儿
So, should we head to my place or yours?
你这有点野啊
That's a little presumptuous.
我们要搜查整栋房♥子
We have to search the entire house.
可以 我已经帮你们搜过了
It's okay. I already did that for you.
无意冒犯 但是我们要用自己的方式查这个案子
No offense, but we're gonna work this case our way.
我也无意冒犯 但是你们似乎能力一般
No offense, but you two are in over your heads.
- 哦 - 无意冒犯 但是你凭什么这么说
- Oh? - No offense, but how do you figure?
你们看看 你们有6个NCIS的探员
Let's see. You have a half dozen NCIS agents
翻了个底朝天
tearing this house apart,
但是他们没有一个人知道自己要找什么
and none of them know what they're looking for.
那我猜你知道
And I suppose you do?
嗯 我能告诉你
Well, I can tell you there's an Houbigant perfume
侯比甘是法国最古老的香水品牌
在Lucy的化妆台上有一瓶侯比甘的香水
on Lucy's vanity, a bottle of Chanteau Margaux
Chanteau Margaux 法国葡萄酒五大名庄之一
酒窖里有一瓶玛歌♥酒庄出产的红酒
in the cellar, and a brochure
还有一本去年大♥师♥拍卖♥♥会上卖♥♥出的一幅巴斯奎特的画的小册子
for a Basquiat that sold last year at auction in the master.
巴斯奎特 早年在纽约作为街头涂鸦艺术家被熟知 后来成为新表现主义艺术家
所以
So?
所以 很明显 Garcia夫妇在和Bouchier做生意
So, clearly, the Garcias are doing business with Bouchier.
那个拍卖♥♥行
The auction house?
- 哦 - 哦
- Oh. - Oh.
而且很明显 他们在和Christina Ng合作
And clearly, they're working with Christina Ng,
那个Bouchier的高级拍卖♥♥人
the junior Bouchier auctioneer.
你从一瓶香水就能知道这么多
You got all that from a bottle of perfume?
嗯哼 像我刚才说的 去你们那还是回我那
Mm-hmm. Like I said, my place or yours?
哦 是Bouchier
Oh, it's Bouchier.
你们进度怎么样
How's it going in here?
好吧 我这辈子都不想再经历
Well, let's just say that those are two hours
刚刚过去的两个小时
of my life I'm never gonna get back.
我原地爆♥炸♥
Boom. Gone. Poof.
我不知道 我感觉我学到了很多
I don't know, I feel like I learned a lot.
发现我该关了Myspace的账号♥
Turns out it's time to shut down my Myspace
开始用Instagram了
and get on the Instagram.
看看这个
Look at this.
- 什么情况 - 不好意思 你
- What? - Sorry? Who...
怎么回事
'Sup?
好吧 这就是我丢画背后的故事
Okay, so here's the story behind the story of when my painting disappeared.
这就改套路了
Wow. Just like that?
你是谁
Who are you?
不是她律师
Not her lawyer.
这位是Katherine Casillas
This is Katherine Casillas.
是Jean的
This is Jean's
保险代理人
insurance agent.
你已经知道警局报告里的那些信息了
You already know everything that's in the police report.
两年前的入室抢劫
Home invasion two years ago, in and out
整个过程不超过5分钟
less than five minutes.
他们只拿走了那副画
The painting is the only thing they took.
- 没其他的了 - 你们不知道的是
- Blah, blah, blah. - What you don't know
没有人知道Jean有那副画
is that no one knew Jean had the painting.
我通过一个匿名马甲买♥♥的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表