Yeah, Lucy, that's not gonna work in here.
你就是要把那该死的画挂在墙上
You just had to hang that damn picture on the wall,
- 是吧 - 那是一幅伟作
- didn't you? - It was a masterpiece.
哦 拜托 如果不是因为我们被抓了
Oh, please, you wouldn't know great art
你都不知道这是个伟作
if it bit you on the ass.
我喜欢美丽的东西
I appreciate things of beauty.
哦 我们知道的 我们都知道
Oh, we know. We all know.
我这是最后一次说了 Lucy
For the last time, Lucy, I'm not
我没有和我的新助理乱搞
sleeping with my new assistant.
噢
Oh.
我只和我的旧助理上♥床♥
I only slept with my old assistant.
好了 这一系列的问题
Well, this line of questioning
已经完全离题了
has officially gone off the rails.
我们能不能确定一下
Can we at least just clarify for a second
你们之前的确有把立方挂在你们的墙上
that you did have The Cube, in fact, hanging on your wall?
我只是在以下基础上做猜想
I'm guessing,
这沉思的沉默
based on that brooding silence
和你十分紧的衬衫
and your super tight shirt...
那是中偏小号♥吗
is that an extra medium? That, uh,
答案是肯定
that's a yes.
所以画在哪里
Where's the painting?
我们不知道
We have no idea.
我没有和她上♥床♥好吧
I'm not sleeping with her, okay?!
- 嘿等等 看着我 - 你们就别说
- No, ah-ah-ah... Eyes on me. - Stop talking about your...
回答问题 你卖♥♥给谁了
Answer the question. Who did you sell it to?
我们真的不知道 好吧
We honestly don't know, okay?
他们让我们使用一次性电♥话♥
They made us use burn phones,
还有我们只和中间人见面
and there was always a middleman.
那就是我们得到画的来源
That's how we received the painting,
而且当我们准备好做交易的时候
and when we were ready to make a trade,
我们也会这样继续
that's how we passed it on.
但我们从不知道那是谁和我们在交易
But we never knew who it was.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Hmm.
- 好了 这俩人够糟心的 - 是的
- Okay, those two are exhausting. - Yeah.
- 但是他们重归于好的时候一定是干柴烈火 - 什么鬼
- But I bet they have great makeup sex. - What?!
怎么了 我没错啊
What? I am not wrong.
听着 如果我们相信Garcias夫妇说的任何一句话
Look, if we are to believe anything the Garcias are saying,
"立方"就还在外面的某处
The Cube is somewhere in the wind.
外面完全不知道它在哪里或者谁拥有它
We have no idea where it is or who has it.
嗯 最后一次有人见到这幅画已经是六个月前的事了
Well, it's been six months since anyone's seen it.
外面甚至不知道这幅画究竟是不是还在外面
We don't even know if it's still out there.
由于某些原因
And it's gonna be too difficult to try and track down
很难找到艺术品本身
the art itself, for the same reasons
这让它变得是交易品的完美代币 价格昂贵
that makes it perfect for fencing... it's valuable,
难以追踪 而且容易转移
it's untraceable, and it's easy to move.
这样 我们现在最好的打算
Look, our best bet at this point is to be able
是找到做这些交易的经纪人
to find the person that's brokering these exchanges.
有什么办法吗
Any idea how we do that?
没有
No.
我感觉后面有个 但是
I feel like there's a "But" Coming.
但是我们认识的某个人知道
But we know someone who does.
- 打扰一下 嗨 - 您好
- Excuse me. Hi. - Yeah.
你能不能 嗯 把这个拿回去让他们重做
Can you, um, send that back and have 'em do it again?
不太热 谢谢
It's not hot enough. Thank you.
又见到你们了
Hello again.
感谢你愿意见我们
Thank you for meeting us.
Callen探员 当然了
Agent Callen, of course.
我知道对你来说
I know how difficult it must have been
这么做可不容易
for you to make the call.
你真逗
You're funny.
可不是么
Aren't I?
所以 呃
So, uh...
我们认为有中间人
we think a middleman has been
参与了立方的交易
brokering exchanges for The Cube.
Garcias两人在买♥♥画的时候找过一个中间人
The Garcias used one when they received the painting,
把它卖♥♥出去的时候又找了一个
and again when they traded it away.
是同一个中间人吗
Do you think it's the same person?
呃 如果是这样的话就简单多了
Well, that would certainly make things easier,
但我们并不知道
but we have no idea.
所以 你们找我来是做什么
So, what do you need from me?
你知我知 给个面子吧
Don't make us beg.
那就不好玩了
Where's the fun in that?
呃 我去不了的
Well... I can't go.
他们不会搭理我的 谢谢
They'll never talk to me. Thank you.
但是你们不一样 你们能做卧底任务的对吧
But your team, you do undercover operations, correct?
没错 我做过功课了
Yeah, I do my homework.
你俩显然不行
You two are nonstarters, clearly.
还有 呃 那个男的 叫什么来着
And, uh, what's the guy's name with the...
- Deeks - 对 Deeks
- Deeks? - Yeah, Deeks.
Deeks就不提了
Let's not talk about Deeks.
但是Kensi 嗯 Kensi可以 她很漂亮
But Kensi, mm, Kensi could work. She's got a good look.
- 她可以做什么 - 我得
- She could work for what? - I'm gonna have
送些衣服去你们那儿
some clothes sent over to your building,
还要找人给她化妆 做头发 噢 还有指甲
someone to do her makeup, her hair, ooh, and her nails.
Katherine 等等
Katherine, hold on.
你要Kensi做什么
Kensi could work for what?
两位 你们到底想不想让我帮你们
Gentlemen, do you want my help getting this painting back...
把画找回来
or not?
你怎么了
What was that?
噢 天呐 别 别
Oh, gosh, no. No.
- 不 不 不 不 不 - Kens
- No. No, no, no, no. - Kens?
不 噢 好了 不是吧
No. Ow! Okay, this isn't happening.
- 别 - 好了 不会太糟的
- Nope. - Come on, it can't be that bad.
噢 很糟糕 相信我 我就像
Oh, it's bad, trust me. I look like...
我就像一只很大的
I look like a big... a...
我也不知道我像什么
I don't even know what I look like.
全都是洞 我都不知道
All I see is a bunch of holes, which I don't know
该把头从哪里伸出来
where I'm putting my head through,
不知道这个洞是用来伸头的还是伸手的
if it's the head hole or the bottom hole or the arm hole,
这衣服太搞笑了
or the whole thing just looks ridiculous!
好了 那我得来看看了
All right, well, this I now have to see.
来吧 出来吧
Come on. Come out.
来吧 我想看看 出来看看吧
Come on, I want to see it. Let's see it.
会好看的 会好看的
It's gonna be great. It's gonna be great.
出来吧
Come on in!
好吧 说真的 这是你说过的最糟糕的话
Okay, literally, the worst thing you could have said.
说真的 我还什么都没说
I-I literally didn't say anything.
- 没错 - Kens
- Exactly. - Kens.
- 宝贝 - 别
- Baby. - No.
- 宝贝 宝贝 - 嗯
- Baby. Baby. - Mm.
- 我不想听 - 嘿 看着我
- I don't want to hear it. - Hey, look at me.
你很美
You're stunning.
真的 你很美 不管你穿的是
All right? You're beautiful. It doesn't matter if you're
土豆袋 还是穿得像
dressed in a potato sack or like a...
像一只华丽的黑天鹅加上一只水母
like an opulent Russian swan who mated with a jellyfish.
- 你太性感了 - 真的吗
- You're so hot. - Really?
- 很性感 魅力无穷 - 你觉得我很性感
- So hot. Smoke show. - You think I look hot?
对 你很性感 而且我爱你
Yeah, I think you look hot, and I think I love you.
- 你喜欢水母吗 - 什么
- You like jellyfish? - What?
- 布噜 布噜 - 别
- Blub. Blub. - No.
- 好吧 是有点奇怪 - 布噜
- Okay, that's a little weird. - Blub.
Hot cross buns: 复活节时候吃的十字架形状面包
- 那这个性感的十字面包呢 - 别秀了
- What about hot cross buns? - You can stop that.
- 性感的十字面包 - 我不确定你是不是在勾引我
- Hot cross buns. - I'm not sure that's a turn-on.
- 你太可爱了 你是最棒的老公 - 谢谢
- You're so sw... You're the best husband. - Thank you.
- 来亲一下 - 别 这上着班呢
- Give me a kiss. - Please, we're working.
别 你涂了口红
No, 'cause you got red lipstick,
我不想弄在脸上
and I don't want that all over my face.
- 么么哒 - 啊
- Mm... - gah!
- 你脸上有东西 - 没错
- You got a little something. - Yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表