What the hell just happened?
我们在里面待了将近两个小时她什么都不告诉我们
We were in there for, like, two hours, she gave us nothing.
Callen就咕哝了 两句她就把信息像给糖果似的分享了出来
Callen mumbles, like, two sentences, and she's dishing out her ATM like candy corn.
没关系的 Deeks 你能力值没点在此
Don't worry, Deeks, I don't judge a fish by his ability to climb a tree.
大伙儿 两个Sam发给我们的地址都确认了
Guys, both locations Sam sent us are legit.
第一个是利比里亚一家空壳公♥司♥
The first one is an industrial warehouse downtown
在市中心拥有的一个工业仓库
owned by a shell corp out of Liberia.
第二个地址是山上的一个高级庄园
The second location is a palatial estate
- 也是属于 - Bette Midler
- in the hills, also owned by... - Bette Midler?
著名女歌♥手兼演员
不是 同一家利比里亚空壳公♥司♥
Nope. Same shell corp out of Liberia.
好吧 这绝对不引人注目
Well, that is decisively less compelling.
有趣的是两个地方都完全脱离城市的供应网络
What is interesting is that both properties are completely off the grid.
没有电 电♥话♥信♥号♥♥ 水管
Uh, no electric, phone, plumbing,
水经过他们的地址
water running to their properties.
他们完全是自给自足
They're fully self-sufficient.
有人在为即将到来的僵尸启示录做准备
Somebody's preparing for the impending zombie apocalypse.
又或者是他们知道我们不知道的事
Or they know something we don't.
Sam和我会去那个仓库 你们去山上的那个地址
Sam and I'll take the warehouse. Why don't you two hit the hills.
收到
Got it.
- 好的 - 好了
- Okay. - Done.
认得出那个吗
Recognize that?
我认不出
I can't tell.
阿富汗 巴基斯坦 叙利亚
Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria.
我们一天大概要过三次
We'd do about three of those a day.
那仅仅是我们知道的
Oh, that's just the ones we know about.
他有足够的技术来进行太空发射
He's got enough tech in here to do a space launch.
这些肯定是Fimmel执行过任务的地方
Must be where Fimmel ran his operation.
嗯
Uh...
所以有人把所有的资料都展示在上面
So somebody went all piñata on it
并且砍了他的手
and cut his hand off.
- 是你手♥机♥响吗 - 不是
- That you? - Nope
什么东西
What the hell?
Deeks 我刚刚找到了一个装满了血的茶杯
Deeks, I just found a teacup full of blood.
什 你的意思是 隐喻性血液之类的东西对吧
What? You mean, like, metaphorical blood, right?
像是基♥督♥的血的
Like, the... like the blood of Christ?
就像你找到了一个装满了圣餐酒一样
Like you find a teacup full of communion wine?
不是
No.
我来
I got it.
你先前还说拆太多了
And you say you're over your quota.
看起来是安全的
Looks clean.
NCIS探员Callen 是谁
NCIS Agent Callen. Who is this?
我的兄弟
My brother,
当恍然大悟时 我就是你
I am you when the pennies drop.
我曾经是他最爱的儿子
Once the favorite son,
现在却是个堕天使
now a fallen angel.
听到这个我很难过
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
Barrett Fimmel在哪 你对他干了什么
Where's Barrett Fimmel? What have you done with him?
我从他的罪过中拯救了人类
I've saved humanity from his transgressions.
Kens 你要过来看看这个
Kens, you need to see this.
他在那 Fimmel在哪里
Where is he? Where's Fimmel?
告诉妈妈
Tell Mother
我正在回家的路上
that I'm coming home.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
Ahkos 是希腊语
Ahkos is Greek.
来自一种古老的方言
It's from an ancient dialect, pre-antiquity.
这个是什么意思
What does it mean?
好吧 这是最准确的翻译
Well, in its most accurate translation:
人♥民♥的悲痛
"The grief of the people."
他称自己为堕落者 最喜爱的儿子
He referred to himself as the fallen, the favorite son,
还有我作为兄长
and me as the brother and, uh,
告诉妈妈我回家了
"Tell Mother I'm coming home."
有谁知道这个有精神病的妈妈是谁吗
Any ideas who this psycho's mother could be?
我
Me.
这信息是给我的
The message was meant for me.
我是母亲
I am mother.
Beale 我刚给你发了文件
Mr. Beale, I just sent you a file.
好吧 它说 嗯
Okay, it says here that, um,
他的家人把他送到了Serowe部落领地 Botswana
his family sent him away to the tribal lands of Serowe, Botswana.
他们认为他是
They thought he was
Duiwel gebore 恶魔出生
"Duiwel gebore"-- Devil Born.
他不是
He wasn't.
他只是个很有潜力的小男孩
He was just a young boy with a lot of potential.
那种能吓跑大多数人的潜力
The kind of potential that scares most people away?
他只是在寻找和我们一样的东西
He was just looking for the same things all of us look for.
一位母亲
A mother.
一个家 一个身份
A home, an identity,
还有一些能让黑暗远离的东西
and something to keep the darkness at bay.
所以你收留了他
So you took him in?
训练他
Trained him?
是的
I did.
在2006年 他被国♥务♥院♥征用
In 2006, he was commandeered by the state department
参加一个为军方设计秘密计划
to participate in a black site R&D project for the military.
Fimmel
Fimmel.
Fimmel把Ahkos带走了
Fimmel took Ahkos away from you?
是的
Yes.
那把插在Fimmel手里的刀呢
And the knife that was in Fimmel's hand?
那是我给Ahkos的最后一件东西
That was the last thing I gave Ahkos.
临别礼物
A parting gift.
根据文件所说
According to this file,
他十多年前在巴基斯坦的
he was killed during an operation in Pakistan
一次行动中被杀
more than a decade ago?
我们神秘的女人给了我们另一组坐标
Our mystery woman's given us another set of coordinates.
在那里 我和Sam一起去
Where is it? Sam and I will go.
好莱坞西部公墓
It's the Hollywood West Cemetery,
但还有别的事 她在地址下面写了一张便条
but there's something else. She wrote a note below the address.
只为母亲
"For Mother Only."
你不能一个人进去 我们会设置一个警戒线
You're not going in there alone. We'll set up a perimeter.
我们会用你的跟踪翻领和监视喷雾
We'll use your tracking lapel and overwatch.
监视喷雾和跟踪翻领已经激活
Overwatch spray and tracking lapels are active.
她不会高兴的
She is not happy about it.
- 我们有什么 - 你打算和我击掌
- What do we got? - Do you want to high five me now
或者你想等我告诉你我为什么是天才吗
or do you want to wait wait till I tell you why I'm a genius?
我一直觉得击掌快一点
I always find it's faster just to get the high five out of the way.
好吧 开始说 Beale
All right, start talking, Beale.
我从Callen找到的断手那里
I traced the location of the cell phone
追踪了手♥机♥的位置
made to the severed hand Callen found.
它拨♥打♥了四次卫星电♥话♥
It was routed off a sat phone four times around the world,
但 叫我Carmen Sandiego
but, call me Carmen Sandiego...
Carmen Sandiego 神偷卡门 1994年美国小神龙俱乐部播放的动画片
他要把那个击掌收回去了
He's about to take back that high five.
我有个地址 我也有这个
I have an address. I also have this.
这是四天前
This is four days ago.
现在 她的假护照显示是加拿大人
Now, her fake passport is Canadian,
但她的航♥班♥是从巴基斯坦起飞的
but her flight originated in Pakistan.
哇 干得好 Eric
Wow. Good work, Eric.
好吧 我们会去那个地方 你们把护照信息发给Rogers
All right. We'll visit the location, you guys send the passport information to Rogers.
说真的 我能问你个问题吗
Real talk, can I ask you a question?
不
No.
- G - 看
- G... - Look,
每次你开始 真话 对话
every time you start a conversation with "Real talk,"
我知道你想让我有某种存在主义危机
I know you want me to have some sort of existential crisis,
有时我宁愿坐在这里
and sometimes I would rather just sit here
不去质疑我的人生选择
and not question my life choices.
你喜欢我们的工作吗
Do you love what we do?
这就是你想要的生活吗
Is this what you wanted to do with your life?
什么 坐在公墓里等着一些神经病
What, sit at a cemetery and wait for some psychopaths
谋杀我的同事 不
to murder my coworker? No.
我是说 在我加入海军之前我有我的生活
I mean, I had a whole life before I joined the Navy.
我经历了所有这些令人惊奇的经历
I had all these amazing experiences
使我爱上了这个国家
made me fall in love with this country.
这就是为什么我想服役 我成为了一名海豹
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表