'Cause I don't have anything else.
你可以这么说 嗯 Carpenter所在的的公♥司♥
You could say that. Um, the company Carpenter
实际上是由同一家
was working for is actually funded
来自中国的皮包公♥司♥出资的
by the same Chinese shell corporation
这家公♥司♥也是你在旧金山工作过的那家公♥司♥的资金方
that was backing the company you were working for up in San Francisco.
- 嗯 - 哈
- Hmm. - Huh.
呃 但是 呃 同一家
Um... But, uh, by-by "same
中 中国皮包公♥司♥
Ch-Chinese shell company,"
你的意思是那些试图绑♥架♥还想杀了我的人吗
do you mean the people who tried to-to kidnap me and then tried to murder me?
- 没错 - 漂亮
- That's the one. - Cool.
牛逼
Cool.
- 你还好吗 - 没事 对 我很好
- Sorry, are you okay? - Cool. Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 那
Are you good? That's...
只是 没事 巧合
just a... That's cool. Coincidence.
好吧 嗯
All righty, um...
Callen和Sam已经在去公♥司♥的路上了
Callen and Sam are on their way to the tech company now.
看看这一个是不是和上一个一样污烂 危险
To see if this one is just as corrupt and dangerous as the last one.
好的 我们去犯罪现场
Yeah, we'll, um, head to the crime scene.
好的 再见 希望你们能有所收获
Okay, b-bye. Hope you find something.
- 再见 Beale - 再见
- Bye, Beale. - Bye.
对不起 我只是刚发现 不知道怎和你说
I'm sorry. I just found out and I didn't really know how to tell you,
我想我应该是揭开你心灵创伤了
so I figured I'd just rip the Band-Aid off.
好吧 Penelope Jones小姐
Well, Miss Penelope Jones,
心灵 创可贴被撕破了
consider the Band-Aid ripped.
打扰了 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
我是Callen探员 NCIS 这是我的搭档探员Hanna
I'm Agent Callen, NCIS. This is my partner, Agent Hanna.
现在应该有人告诉我们谁负责这里
This is the part where someone tells us who's in charge here.
我就是
You're looking at him.
嗯 这不是一间办公室 但严格来说他在角落里
Well, it's not an office, but, technically, he is in the corner.
好了 大家给我们点空间
Okay, folks, why don't you guys give us the room?
去补充点维他命D 走1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥步吧
Get your vitamin D and your 10,000 steps in.
星期一就这样开始这是太有趣了
Well, this is a fun way to start a Monday.
我们来是有关于你的一个员工
Yeah, we're here to talk to you about one of your employees,
Michael Carpenter
Michael Carpenter.
啊 对 呃 这小子今天早上没来上班
Ah, yes, the, uh, the punk who didn't show up for work this morning.
他昨晚被谋杀了
The software engineer who was murdered last night.
Mike死了
Mike's dead?
他在Eagle Rock的一家书店被勒死了
He was strangled at a bookstore in Eagle Rock.
你知道有谁会和他有矛盾吗
You know of anyone who may have had it out for him?
不 不 不 呃
No. No, no, uh...
等等 Mike 死了
Wait, Mike's dead?
我们很抱歉
We're very sorry.
听着 你觉得
Look, do you think
他的死和他在这里的工作有没有关联
that what happened to him could've had something to do with what he was working on here?
不 不 不
Yeah, no. No.
你们这里到底是做什么的
What exactly is it you do here?
就是 呃 算法软件 没什么特别的
It's, uh, algorithm software. It's nothing.
不 很特别 你们在威尼斯有办事处
No, it's something. You have offices here in Venice,
投资方来自中国
funding from a Chinese VC.
伙计 我 我 我不知道Mike私下里在研究什么
Guys, I-I-I don't know what Mike was into in his own time,
但我们这儿只是在做搜索引擎
but all we're doing here is building a search engine.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
他的死与我们无关
he didn't die because of us.
你好
Hello.
我是NCIS特别探员 Kensi Blye
I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS,
呃 那里的是我的搭档Marty Deeks警探
and, uh, that there is my partner Detective Marty Deeks
- 来自洛杉矶警♥察♥局 - 嘿
- LAPD. - Hey.
好的 我是故事书店的Carla
All right. Carla, Stories Books.
很高兴见到你 呃 你昨晚在这里吗
Nice to meet you. Uh, were you here last night?
当然在了
Better believe I was here.
告诉你吧 昨晚每一秒对我来说都很煎熬
Let me tell you, I suffered through every second of it.
是的 我想是挺煎熬的 很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sure it was quite hard. I'm sorry.
我和我老板说过 这个决定很糟糕
I told my boss it was a terrible idea.
让那些写手站上舞台吐露自己的心声 制♥造♥噪音
Giving those hacks the stage so that they could vomit noise about their feelings.
嗯 不是 Carla 我们说的是那起谋杀
Yeah, no, Carla, we were actually talking about the murder.
那起谋杀一定让你感到很煎熬
The murder must've been very hard for you.
- 是不太好 - 噢
- It wasn't great. - Oh...
但你们应该明白 我当时的心情已经很差了
But you got to understand, I was already in a pretty foul mood by then.
嗯 是的 没错
Uh-huh. Right. Of course.
呃 你觉得昨天那群人怎么样
Um, how would you describe the crowd last night?
一群自命不凡的嬉皮士 身上纹着他们自己都不认识的字
Pretentious hippies with tattoos in languages they don't speak.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你有没有对哪个人印象比较深刻
And did anybody stand out to you?
那群乌合之众吗 没有
In that flock of sheep? No.
你觉得 呃
Do you think, uh,
那群写诗的乌合之众里有凶手吗
any of these sheep poets are the ones that killed, uh, Michael Carpenter?
一个大大的没有
A big a-no.
而且这些人才不是写诗的
And these guys weren't poets.
我这么说吧
Let me put it to you straight,
他们没有个能够挽尊的创作灵感
they didn't have an original thought to save them,
也根本没那个胆子去杀人
or the cajones to take someone's life.
- 没那个胆子 - 还有 呃
- No cajones. - And, uh,
在进行诗歌♥朗诵和发生谋杀案的时候 你在哪里
where were you while this poetry reading and the murder were taking place?
- 我 - 对
- Me? - Yeah.
我整个晚上都在维持秩序
I spent the night working crowd control
防止事态恶化
to keep things at bay.
防止嬉皮士让事态恶化吗
Keeping the-the hippies at bay, were you?
有必要吗
Thought that was necessary?
永远不能相信嬉皮士
You can never trust a hippie.
我应该感觉被冒犯到的 但我并没有
I feel like I should be offended by that, but I'm not.
那有人能为你证明吗 Carla
So you got someone that can vouch for you, then, Carla?
我是说 我不相信所有用天然除臭剂的人
I mean, I wouldn't trust anyone who uses a natural deodorant.
但有监控录像可以为我作证
But I've got a security tape that'll prove it.
我们能看看吗
Can we see it?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
- 太有意思了 - 我简直
- This is gonna be fun. - I don't even...
- 爱死她了 - 发生什么了
- I love her. - What is happening?
来说说你们做的搜索引擎
So tell us more about this search engine you're building.
噢 老实说 这没什么可说的
Oh, it's... honestly, there's not much to tell.
你为什么不配合
Why don't you humor us?
你们做的搜索引擎和谷歌♥的有什么不同
How is what you're building any different from what Google's already doing?
好吧 这个 呃 区别很微妙
Well, it's, uh... pretty subtle.
我们很敏锐
We're subtle kind of guys.
而且相当硬核
And fairly technical.
我们就喜欢硬核的 告诉他 G
We love technical. Tell him, G.
- 我们喜欢硬核 - 正好是我们感兴趣的
- We love technical. - Pretty much our happy place.
听着 这个很难和外行人解释
Look, it-it's just kind of hard to explain in layman's terms.
怎么了
What is?
DeChamps
DeChamps.
- 真是个惊喜 - Sam Callen
- This is a surprise. - Sam. Callen.
告诉我 什么东西这么难解释
Tell me. What's so hard to explain?
他的工作
What his business does.
- 太硬核了 - 噢
- It's too technical. - Oh.
- 别忘了还很微妙 - 没错 微妙
- Don't forget subtle. - Right. Subtle.
让我猜猜 他说的是搜索引擎
Let me guess. He called it a search engine.
真傲慢 怎么
Ah, the hubris. What,
你不想告诉联邦探员
you didn't want to tell the federal agents
你那小小的搜索引擎可能就是导致Michael Carpenter被杀吗
that your little search engine is probably what got Michael Carpenter killed?
那么 Miguel 是你来说还是我来说
So, Miguel, do you want to tell them or should I?
我来说可以吗
You're good with me telling them?
如果你坚持的话 如果我有哪里说错就指出来
If you insist. Just promise you'll let me know if I get anything wrong.
很高兴能再见到你
It's good to see you again.
我也很高兴见到你 Sam
It's good to see you, too, Sam.
你们俩听说过蜻蜓计划吗
You boys ever heard of Project Dragonfly?
嗯 那曾是谷歌♥给中国政♥府♥做的一个搜索引擎
Yeah, that was the search engine that Google was building for the Chinese government.
曾经是才是关键词
"Was" Being the operative word.
该软件被设计与中国的审查制度兼容
The software was designed to be compatible with China's censorship laws.
意味着它是被用来分享个人搜索数据给政♥府♥
Meaning it was built to share an individual's search data with the government.
把中国公民置于被绑♥架♥和折磨的危险之中
Putting Chinese citizens at risk for kidnap and torture.
只是因为他们搜索了错误的信息
Just because they looked up the wrong kind of information.
- 对啊 就像天♥安♥门♥ - 或者推特
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表