We should have a little fun.
是的 我完全同意 就像我今天和你说的
Yeah. I totally agree, as I told you today.
很好 因为我正好有你可能感兴趣的音乐会票
Good, because I just so happen to have some tickets to a concert you might be interested in.
你
Are you...?
你拿到老鹰乐队的票了吗
Did you get Eagles tickets?
你拿到老鹰乐队的票了吗
Did you get Eagles tickets?
还是后台通行证哦
Backstage passes.
怎么弄的
I... How?
我朋友欠我一个巨大的人情
I... My friend owes me a huge favor.
但我们要快点了 因为在Forum
But we need to hurry, 'cause it's at the Forum
一个小时后就要开始了
and it starts in an hour.
- 快走 - 快走
- Let's go. - Let's go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
Eddie 你太僵硬了
Eddie, you're giving me robot hands.
如果你要跟上 要像跳爵士一样
If you want to keep up, I'm gonna need some jazz hands.
Deeks 我已经尽可能的快了
Deeks, I'm dancing as fast as I can.
好吧
All right.
Deeks 请告诉我你没有上暗网
Deeks, please tell me that you didn't go on the dark web,
用一个合理推诿式广♥告♥找个有经验黑客
place a plausibly deniable ad for an experienced hacker,
用尽你的以太币来黑走一个愚蠢评论
and trade all your Ethercoin so that they could remove one stupid review.
好吧 你没必要说这么尽 但是 不 我没有必要
Well, that is unnecessarily specific, but, no, I did not have to.
哦 所以可以说 这不是你想的那么糟
Oh. So, then, one could say that it wasn't as bad as you thought?
好吧 事实证明 焦躁及挑衅味也有好的一面
Well, it turns out that provocative and edgy is not all it's cracked up to be.
你知道吗 有些人就不是想要好环境
You know what? Some people want the opposite.
对 你开这个酒吧不是为了评米其林
Yeah. You didn't open this placefor the Michelin stars.
你这样做是为了让好人有个地方
You did it so that good people could have a place to go
喝杯酒 能谈论事情
for a stiff drink and a friendly ear.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers to that.
说起倾听
Speaking of friendly ears,
离演讲只有48小时了 让我听听
you only got 48 hours till your speech. Let's hear it.
什么 不 哦 我 我没有
What? No. Oh.I... I don't have it.
我整天都在动脑
I've been wracking my brain all day.
我想我一直在忙着弄清楚这些新的工作机会
I think I've been so busy trying to make sense of all these new job offers,
我一开始就忘了他们为什么对我感兴趣
I forgot why they were interested in me in the first place.
我不知道 也许我应该停止过度思考
I don't know. Maybe I should stop overthinking it.
不要这样
Don't do that.
什么
What?
不是那样的 你能做到
Not that, you can do that.
不要停止过度思考
Don't stop overthinking it,
因为过度思考是你的特长
because overthinking is your thing.
哦 我从来没这么想过
Oh, I never thought of it that way.
或者想得太多了 你能不去想吗
Or overthought of it that way. Can you under-think things?
你证明了我的观点 太累了
You're proving my point. It's exhausting.
你 我的朋友 太累了
You, my friend, are exhausting,
我说的是最好的版本
and I say that in the best version possible.
因为这就是你啊
It's because it's how you're programmed.
对吗 你对任何事情都太在意了不能放下任何事情
Right? You care too much about everything to let anything slide.
所以你才会被这行吸引
It's why you're drawn to this business,
这就是为什么那些公♥司♥想要你 这就是
it's why those companies want you, it's why...
- 你想做什么 - 我想做什么
- It's why I do what I do. - It is why you do what you do.
现在 你有48小时 我想听这个演讲
Now, you have 48 hours. I want to hear this speech
我想从头开始 但这次我要的是激♥情♥
and I want it from the top, but this time I want it with passion.
五 六 七 哦 不是你 Eddie
Five, six, seven. Oh, not you, Eddie.
你给我用点劲 好吗
You've gone full Fosse on me, all right?
在说Bob Fosse
再调过
Dial it back.
谢谢
Thank you.
Castor
Castor.
哦 我以为你们要失我的约了
Oh, I thought you guys stood me up.
是的
Yeah.
我们在回来的路上在Crab Shack里停了下来
We stopped by the Crab Shack on our way back.
恩
Mm.
你看 他并不总是认真的
You see, he's not always serious.
我欠你们一个道歉
I owe you guys an apology.
不 你没有
No. No, you don't.
你今天做的很棒
You did good today.
但我应该在今天之前看到这些迹象
But I should have seen the signs before today.
征兆可能会让你混乱
Well, signs can be confusing,
有时候需要一段时间才能弄清楚
and sometimes it takes a while to figure them all out.
是的 但是你还年轻 有天赋
Yeah, but you're young and talented.
如果你有兴趣的话
And I hear there's still an opening
我听说基韦斯特那边还有一个空缺
at the office in Key West, if you're interested.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我要迟到了 我以后再跟你联♥系♥
I'll have to get back to you on that, because I am late.
你觉得你的人能载我一程吗
Do you think your guy could give me a ride?
当然
Of course.
你去哪
Where you headed?
回俱乐部
Oh, back to the club.
去俱乐部
To the club.
你昨天晚上差点死在那
The club where you almost died last night?
少来了
Oh, please.
死亡很容易
Dying's easy...
下一句是Living is hard
你知道后面的话
you know the rest.
看起来就你和我了 孩子
Looks like it's just you and me, kiddo.
告诉我这不会很远
Please tell me this is gonna be a short drive.
哦 不 我们会有足够的时间来了解你的家庭生活
Oh, no, we're gonna have plenty of timeto get into your home life.
说起家庭生活
Speaking of home lives...
有人得寸进尺啊
Someone gives you an inch, you take a yard.
我对院子和房♥子不感兴趣
I'm not interested in the yard or the house.
我很高兴你把目光投向未来的大方向
I'm just glad you set your sights on the general direction of the future.
现在我觉得我需要请你喝一杯
Now I feel like I need to buy you a drink.
不 我要去见Katherine
No. I'm supposed to be meeting Katherine.
哦 你有大计划
Oh. You got big plans?
她想在Blank订个位子
She's trying to land a reservation at Blank.
你要去吗
You gonna fill that in?
那是个餐厅 几个月前就没了
It's a restaurant. It's booked out for months.
是Blank 一个餐厅
It's Blank, a restaurant.
Blank
Blank.
额
Huh.
闭嘴
Don't say it.
你出乎我意料了
Surprised you don't know a guy.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表