千万别动里面任何的线路
Don't touch any of the wires?
我根本连碰都碰不到别说动它们了
I cant can't even get to the wires, let alone frickin' touch them.
他能认别出是那种爆♥炸♥物吗
Can he see what type of explosives?
- Deeks - 怎么了
Hey. Deeks. What?
- 你能看出是哪一类的爆♥炸♥物吗 是 是C
Can you see what type of explosive? Is it-is it C...
是C4吗
Is it C-4?!
我听不
I can't...
闪开
Get back!
闪开了
Clear!
嘿
Hey!
再有九分钟你们就改用过去时聊我了
We're about nine minutes away from talking about me in the past tense.
监视怎么还没有启动
Why hasn't overwatch come online?
Hetty做了手脚
Hetty, you did this.
定位领针动过没有
Has the tracking pin moved?
没有
Uh... uh, no.
追踪器仍显示在Echo公园湖的中♥央♥
The tracking lapel is still in the middle of Echo Park Lake.
我们得去那个湖看一下了
We got to hit that lake.
G 不可能Ahkos费这么大劲
G, there is no way that Ahkos went through all that work
劫了她坐上直升机就为了把她从直升机上扔下去
to pick her up in a helicopter just to throw her out.
估计是他的人发现了追踪器把追踪器扔了而已
His guys probably found the tracking lapel and tossed it.
你想赌一把啊
You want to take that chance?
你想赌一把她已经一命呜呼了
You want to take the chance that she's not?
如果我们去湖边的话我们会浪费很多宝贵的时间
We make that detour, we lose precious minutes.
成吧 那我们就直接去市中心
Okay. Fine, we go straight downtown.
不敢相信我的嘴
Can't believe I'm gonna say this,
但你可以开快一点吗
but you need to drive faster.
请你节哀顺变
I am sorry for your loss.
- 我们获取的你父亲的消息 - 是不准确的
- Our intel about your father was... - Inaccurate.
Zakir Ali是个好人
Zakir Ali was a good man.
善人
A kind man
一个一辈子除了助人就是爱家人的人
who did nothing but help others and love his family,
然后你们把他杀了
and you killed him.
是 消息确实是错误的
Yes, the information was incorrect.
但你不知道的是我们从哪里得到的消息
But what you don't know is where we got that information.
兄弟们 LAPD刚刚来电♥话♥
Guys, LAPD just got a call.
说Echo公园湖面上飘着一具尸体
There's a body floating in the middle of Echo Park Lake.
可恶
Son of a bitch.
他们真的把她扔湖里了
They threw her out.
快点啊快点啊宝贝儿
Okay. Come on, baby.
快点啊宝贝儿 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come on, baby. You son of a bitch.
成吧
All right.
啊
Oh! Oh...
哇啊 吓死宝宝了
Whoa. Bad decision!
赶快叫一辆救护车来回声公园
Get an ambulance to Echo Park now!
- 我们找到她了 - 什么
- We got her. - What?
她的监视记号♥在市中心西边闪了一秒
Her overwatch marker flashed for a second just west of downtown.
那不是她
It's not her.
- 他妈的 Sam你还在吗 - 在在在 抱歉
- Damn it, Sam, are you there? - Yeah, sorry.
你能认别出任何零件吗
Can he identify any of the components?
那个 你能认别出哪个零件吗
Wh... Uh, can you identify any of the components?
能 能吧 这儿有C4
Yeah, I mean, w-we g-we got C-4,
三个水银开关
we got three mercury switches.
还有两个 看着像无线钻头电池的东西
I got two... looks like batteries for cordless drills.
这儿有C4 三个水银开关
We got C-4, we got, uh, three mercury switches and, uh, uh,
还还有两个看着像无线钻头电池的东西
two batteries that look like they're from cordless drills.
- 还有别的吗 - 还有别的吗
- What else? - What else?
额 不知道啊 这一坨东西就像是一集《囤物症》的写实版
in here.
宝贝 我解除不了这个炸♥弹♥
Baby, I can't disarm this bomb.
好吧
Okay...
我的天啊啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
Kensi 怎么了
Kensi, what?
宝贝
Baby?
拆弹队现在马上立刻必须赶来
We need that bomb squad in here now!
这就是当你试图在你爱的人生命里
This is what happens when you try to play God
扮演上帝的后果
in the lives of those you say you love.
Nell
Nell.
Nell
Nell.
嘿
Hey.
伙计们 Hetty的监视记号♥至此没再出现过
Guys, her overwatch marker hasn't flashed again,
所以我现在在寻找市中心有停机坪的大楼
so I'm looking at buildings downtown with a helipad.
听着 我们还有九分钟就到了 你得赶紧给我们缩小范围
Look, we're nine minutes out. You got to narrow it down.
拆弹队还有六分钟到
Guys, bomb squad is still six minutes out.
时间不够了
That is not good enough.
跟Roger说如果我们得不到那最后地点的地址
Tell Rogers if we don't get a final destination,
Hetty就命不久矣了
Hetty is going to be dead.
Kensi 我们还剩四分钟
Kensi, we got four minutes.
别再折腾了 我有话跟你说
Please stop. I need to tell you something.
- 宝贝 有时候我半夜醒来 我会无法呼吸 - 什么
- Baby, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and I can't breathe. - What?
我梦中惊醒后 觉得世界异常的狭窄密闭
I wake up and I... and the world is narrow
然后我能感觉到
and claustrophobic, and I feel like
我的胸口在塌陷 有种要死了的感觉
my-my chest is caving in and I feel like I'm gonna die.
- 什么 什么 - 然后
- What? What? - But then,
我望向你
I look at you...
即使你一般都流着哈喇子呼噜响彻天
Granted, you're usually drooling on yourself and snoring like a chubby dachshund...
但知道你陪伴在我身边我就很踏实
But just knowing that you're there,
是什么样的命运 在这躁乱不堪的世界里让你选择了我
and that somehow, in all of this madness, that you chose me,
想到这里我整个人都放松下来了
it makes my whole body relax...
我拥有了这个我只能用平静来形容的感受
...and I have this thing that I can only describe as peace.
宝贝 我望向你
Baby, I look at you...
我看到了我们
...and I see us.
那份安心让我再次入睡
And I can fall back asleep.
这不可能是结局
This can't be the end.
至少不是像这样
Not like this.
没关系的
It's okay.
嘿
Hey.
看着我
Look at me.
你是我这辈子遇到过的最好的事 我爱你
You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你必须得走了 宝贝
You got to go, baby.
怎么了
What?
哪儿都别去
Don't go anywhere.
哪儿都别去 我能
Don't go anywhere? Where am I gonna...
我能去哪儿啊
Where am I gonna go?
这都是骗人的
These are lies.
都是真的 这些文件
They're not. This is a redacted file
是直接从国♥务♥院♥拿回来的已修改文件
directly from the State Department.
Ahkos没告诉你的
What Ahkos failed to tell you
是他曾是当地的情报人员
is that he was the intel on the ground.
他把Zakir Ali描绘成
He painted Zakir Ali
我们的下一个高级目标
as our next high-level target.
他知道你的家人在那里
He knew your family was in there
- 他还是同意了 - 撒谎
- and he gave the green light anyway. - Lies!
Natasha 无辜的人就要死了
Natasha, The wrong person is about to die
因为Ahkos利用了你
because Ahkos used you.
- 不 - 这就是事实 他就是这样的人
- No. - It's the truth. It's who he is.
他是个禽兽
He's a monster.
你们都是禽兽
You are all monsters!
或许我们的确是 但你应该得到你所追求的正义
Maybe we are. But you deserve the justice you seek.
我会负责Hetty Lang
I'll handle Hetty Lang
但你真正的仇人是Ahkos
but the real blood you want is Ahkos'.
让我来替你手刃仇人
Let me spill that blood for you.
让我来为你的家人复仇
Let me avenge the death of your family.
哦
Ooh.
Callen Rogers让她开口了
Callen, Rogers cracked her.
他们要带Hetty去世纪历史博物馆
They're taking Hetty to the Century History Museum.
世纪历史博物馆
Century History Museum.
我们还有三分钟到
We're three minutes out.
我们到了
Here we go.
回老家了
Home sweet home.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表